Hi. I have a logically deduced God. Enjoy!

Hi. I have a logically deduced God. Enjoy!

Okay, so in our universe, we set a distance of 50 meters, from A to B.
We have a car drive among at a set speed at it goes like this, 12345678910... etc till 50.
Okay in Universe B.
We set a distance of 50 meters. from A to B.
We have a car drive at a set speed, and it goes like this, 1 43 8 9 20 43 1 5 10.. etc till 50. It's random. But we only see that through our concept in our universe.
To them, they still percieve them selves going like 12345678910.... etc till 50.
Because for them, the percieve themselves going in a continues time line.

So with that type of logic, time does not matter, only how we perceive it.

If a Choatic universe stumbles upon time, we are created, and we now percieve time, but the chaotic universe already changed. But we are still stuck in the time, the universe created billions of infinite years and time lines ago.
So, even tho we experience "time", It does not mean the source still uses time.
It could of been a blip.
So, let's say, it's an evolving universe, everytime it stumbles upon "time" It adds a new layer, until it gets longer. And Longer. And longer.

"if" Doesn't matter. It's chaos, it's np vs p. without time, so it's going to happen.

Reverse the time of our universe to .0001 seconds after the bing bang. Everything will play out the same.
Time is just the structure, the universe just has to experience it.
The math doesn't change.

consciouness isn't a choatic ensembley.
Because chaos is random.
Our conciousness plays out by phyiscs, and everything else inside time.
It's not a random chance.
That's what Einstein was saying about God playing Dice.
IF God played dice, it wouldn't matter, because GOD would already knew what playing dice would mean

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy
youtube.com/watch?v=aMVE0fN_Y4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Continued.

It means our universe would happen no matter what.
Math,, in an equation, there is only 1 answer.
Unless it's a paradox.
The other answers are equal to 0, in a sense. It's a null, it doesn't matter, because it's not the answer.
The universe, is binary. it's a 1. there are no 0s. Because everything is predestined by time. Except, human free will. We are the Chaos, back inside time.
I do not mean Chaos created us, because that doesn't matter.
Because everything before us was a structure, in time.
Except US.

God, Gives us the "chance" To come back to him.

Since 1 can only = 1.

Um, try again sweetheart.

Disprove it.

Time was already there, the universe just expands into the structure of time.

That's why gravity affects "Time".
It's where parts of the universe come into contact with each other.

I don't know what there is to debate. It just sounds like a theory (a gauss)

I mean it is.
But it can't be disproved.

Retarded moron, he didn't suggest this therefore he doesn't have to disprove it. You are the one who has to prove it since you came up with it.

Okay, I'll bite.

What are your first principles?

Chaos = Free will
Time= Structure for universe to expand into
Chaos= Without Structure
Chaos without time = Everything
(NP=P)=Without Time
Humanity= Chaos inside time
God= Will to Create Chaos inside the Structure Of time

This isn't a theory. This is a hypothesis.

I could come up with some other shit idea to "disprove" yours.

The object of a true theory is to have repeatable proofs, not this dreamy logic

Technically it's repeatable.

well all those are wrong
theory debunked
go home guys case closed

Okay, there's so many things wrong with this that I don't have time to address all of them, and I'm just going to pick one and break it down for you.

>Time= Structure for universe to expand into

Time is not a structure that the universe "expands into," it's not something that "happens" to the universe. Time is an integral component of any universe. It is one of at least four dimensions that a universe exists in.

Each dimension is a structure metaphysically. So you're already wrong.

Reverse the universe and let it play out 1billion times.

Nothing will change other than humanity.
Even evolution will take the same routes.
The universe evolves, Time does not.

Also, Fold open a Box, where does to box expand into?

>Dimensions

Dimension is a property of a space or region that describes the number of quantities needed to describe location of an object in that space relative to an arbitrary reference point.

The universe is a region whose objects are events. An event needs four quantities to locate it: three spatial coordinates and a time coordinate. Without a fourth dimension, you lose the structure of the universe as we know it.

Dimension as a metaphysical structure does nothing to negate the above.

>Without a fourth dimension, you lose the structure of the universe
Yes, that's because the fourth dimension provides structure for growth. Other wise everything is stagnant.

This ain't /x/ bitch, we ain't doing weed-science, we do the real one, the hard one.

But then what the hell is growing into the fourth dimension? Because it sure as hell isn't the universe.

This is fucking jibberish. Look i cant make a hypothesis about the universe too.

Space time=unicorn queefs
Gravity=Jesus(not the one from the bible, just some random mexican by that name)
Humanity=Gary Busy’s ejaculate
Gary Busy=God

Look guys, you cant disprove it, and its “technically repeatable”.

Kill yourself OP.

>Gary Busey = God

Experiments prove it. This one checks out. Get fucked, OP.

>disproving something so blatantly obvious its true

god exists

why are you alive

why are you disproving god

god did it to you

It's obviously the universe.
No, I proved God.
>deduced
>to come to

>It's obviously the universe.

No, it's not. At this point you're just being stubborn.

Not really, what's the biggest thing inside Time?

> ( the universe )

God is bigger than Time

Obviously, but Time doesn't define or control him.
So the universe is the largest thing that is controlled by time.

This steaming pile of bullshit is a lot of things, but not a logical deduction of god. It basically boils down to "humans have free will, therefore god", which is not a logical deduction. You need to go back to /x/ and stay there, brainlet.

There's nothing inside time. That question is poorly defined.

test

I'll give you this much crazy stoned user: if you look at time as just another spatial dimension, the "shape" of "spacetime" *could* be set from the primordial conditions that make matter and energy in the world work. If you look at the past as "set in stone" and assume the future is as well (it's a hell of an assumption but I'm sure there's says to postulate it), it is able to be abstracted as a dimension of space. So what can we do with that? Prove determinism? Argue that causality is as fundamental to our universe as a triangle having 3 sides and a pyramid having 4 planes.

So could one argue that this "4 dimensional shape of reality that we observe and live in" is as eternal and absolute as, say, the platonic solids, and then argue for a God that exists beyond that? Something about design and all that? Well at some point you reach a gulf where science and measurement have reached their limit on their ability to explain reality and all that is left is speculation and metaphysics. It is simply out of our reach.

So tldr if you can't measure god he doesn't belong in the equation.

That's the point tho, we can.
True Chaos can't come from a closed system unless it has a outside Source.

God created man as the chaos inside the closed system.

You neither proved that the universe is deterministic nor that humans behaviour isn't.

The universe follows building blocks. The universe always plays out the same way.

Humanity has free will to decide on problems and to face problems with different perspectives.

>The universe follows building blocks. The universe always plays out the same way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy

>Humanity has free will

You don't know that.

Haha, I remember my first manic episode.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy
Yeah. And we also have the theory of retro causality.

It doesn't matter, because only what is in are perceptional universe actually matters.

>free will
Sure I do. Don't you?

My theory also works in the yin and yang idea.

>rating thought experiments over real, empirical experiments

JUST

Look at set theory. Sure if your looking at a set *from above* we can make all kinds of deductions about it's nature because we're *outside* of it. But how could a member of a set, pick any arbitrary thing, make any serious conclusions about the nature of the set while *inside* it. What I'm saying is you can intuit a lot about something but you could never say for certain since you can't see all of it. How could you do anything but speculate when you can't measure the totality of everything. We simply have to cope with the "incompleteness" of our existence. Anything more than that is "faith" not "science"

That's why you view it from a juxtaposition.
Our Universe obviously evolved, consciously or not.

But yes, it's "faith", in the same manner math is faith when you mix to unknown chemicals.

I'm just saying yes, you're right about Quantum indeterminacy, but that doesn't really prove me wrong.

I dont see how you make the leap from
>the universe is growing into time as a 4th dimension (citation needed)
>so god exists

i feel like its someone talking to themselves

It is known that for a Net Zero Energy Universe, light would produce two physical particles that would then collide and return to being light. If this happened exactly as we have seen in particle physics, matter would not exist. But every 1 in 100million times this happens, there is only on particle produced that cannot return to light as it has no counterpart particle. In short, matter in this universe only exists because the universe doesn't follow its own laws. ie chaos

i d i o t s
dont bump inane shit guys

ad hominim attacks.
u frustrated?

>u frustrated?
ad hominim
bulverism
appeal to fallacies

>could of

It's kinda obvious.

Chaos can only be created by a chaos outside the system.

God created man.

A closed system can't create a chaos unless it has a will.

Either way God must exist.

this is actually a pretty convincing proof
t. fedora atheist

>everything is deterministic
>except humans because we said so
nice, I haven't read this argument before

Ah, but the ability to say so says more than weight in words.

Fuck off with your pointless drivel
If you want validation for your brainlet tier ideas, you should go to Veeky Forums

I see no validation.
I seek destruction of my idea.

And to simply say its 0, is not true.

some fedora pop-atheism cultist is mad god is manifesting before his eyes in the form of logical reasoning

It's not pointless.

If you had the decision to live your life differently you would, because you would have the ability to.

But, the universe no matter how many times repeated, would work out the same way.

Except the decisions of Humanity.

How can you be so sure the universe would always play out the same way? Have you reset the universe before to test it?
Also, how can you be so sure that humans have free will? How do you know it is you who is determining what you do and not something else?

>uses the same symbol for a point in one universe, a point in another universe and for an entire universe
>thinks he's qualified to logically deduce anything

well OP there is nothing scientific it's more about a logic exercise (logic you study during degree)
i made a theory and i posted an hint yesterday anyhow i will drop it here once finished

Because math doesnt change.

that 'equation' or 'proof' you posted is ridiculous, it doesn't prove your intelligent, let alone if god exists. Maybe x will gobble up your thread, friend.

Does the set of all sets that do not contain themselves contain itself?

I don't care if I'm dumb or stupid, I am who I am, there is no reason to ponder about it.

Interesting.
I'd say, literally, No.
But, the information would be there to create the set.

You need to learn to express yourself in a little bit more humble way, homeboy. You obviously have no clue about anything, so you should stop acting like you have the ultimate truths.

>I don't care if I'm dumb or stupid, I am who I am, there is no reason to ponder about it.
So you agree with the statement that your proof is meaningless/worthless? In that case why not delete the thread?
Interesting....

I am humble, i just said I don't care about my intelligence because I truly don't.

ad hominem

If you are going to make a claim like "I have logically deduced god" you should back it up with a little more than what you showed here, otherwise don't be surprised if people will insult you.

You seem confused, or struggling to understand my views.

What part do you not understand?

>ad hominem
I don't think you know what that means, you came up with a proof that doesn't prove anything and anyone that points that out is a troll?
nOMORE YOUS FOR YOU...

>say it doesnt work
>cant point to where
>dur but your wrong

It's completely possible I may be wrong, but you can't point out where.

It has been pointed out numerous times. Since you are obiously too dense to see it, I am going to tell you: you have not even proven your assumptions to be correct. Saying the universe is deterministic, but human behaviour isn't, is a bold statement that needs at least some kind of proof, of which you provided exactly zero.
But even if those assumptions are correct there is simply no deduction being done. You are just throwing random words around like "chaos" that are undefined and remain unclear in how far they are relevant to your deduction.

read up the definition of chaos theory.

Chaos is pretty clearly defined to me.
Maybe I need to work on the language and be more concise, but that would require me to define a whole bunch of things that are obvious, so you'd get bored and think it would have no point.
>Saying the universe is deterministic, but human behaviour isn't
Human behavior is deterministic only by each individual.
The ability to change beliefs is evident.
The ability to love is evident.
I understand chaos theory and the butterfly affect.

10/10 troll. Lets stop bumping this obvious bait its clogging up the front page.

>Except, human free will.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMVE0fN_Y4s

It's an illusion.

>unironically posting pop-sci crackshit

That was a neat read, but it doesn't mean anything. Please come back with a wff and a real proof. Otherwise go to /x/.

The belief of a God still rests upon the individual.
But, there is logical evidence.