Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/105/19/6829.full
brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/
gwern.net/DNB-meta-analysis
nature.com/articles/srep07089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Become Jewish.

he said IQ not nepotism and greed

IQ is not necessarily an indicator for ability. Honestly I question its validity as I have never seen a corelation between IQ and success, nor IQ and common sense. I suggest don't worry about IQ, detect your minds weaknesses and strengthen them, find your minds strengths and apply them. The mind may indeed be infinite so don't confine it with a finite, and possibly arbitrary value. Reach for the infinity beyond the number.

high IQ only makes you lazy since you have to put minimum effort to achieve goals and you never learn how to sacrifice yourself and how to educate your strenght of will

holocaust the high iqs

watching rick and morty

Every method has its downside

Learn math.

low iq confirmed

No way that graph is true. With enough willpower and effort ypu can do anything, even with average IQ!

sucking cock

gays are extremely high iq

Take up and explore a wide range range of activities and interests to insure that you are stimulating as much of your brain as possible.

You'll never reach full power if you don't use all the abilities your brain was designed with.

When talking IQ, there is a distinction between crystallized intelligence (which can be improved all the time) and fluid intelligence.

Fluid intelligence is the one that is supposed to never change, yet there are instances where this is clearly not the case:

pnas.org/content/105/19/6829.full

Basically, yes there are and they involve training it. See the Materials and Methods section for a more rigorous description of how to do it.

>pnas.org/content/105/19/6829.full
I side with this, it improves so many different aspects of your thinking.

oh shit i was gonna go to that link not post it

Learn new things (math, chemistry, physics, language, music etc), sleep alot, drink alot of water, meditate to increase your chances of maintaining motivation and a more consistent well-being. Paint, draw, learn how to play music, listen to classical music or just good music, stimulate your brain. Do lsd? It's probably not gonna make you smarter, but it stimulates your brain as hell. I'm pretty sure it's good for your brain every once in a while. Atleast I feel it is.

>tfw no fluid intelligence (Gf)

Practice taking IQ tests and learn the logic behind the questions you have difficulty solving.

Yeah but is it hard to figure that on average the graph is true?

citation please.

Someone please debunk this so I don't waste all my limited brainlet abilities on it.
Surely someone over the past decade would have taken a crack at this.
If legit, then maybe there is slight hope for improvement.

Give it a try, see if it does anything for you:
brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/

Fuck it, can't hurt, and I'm just getting stoned and watching TNG anyway.

keep in mind that the effects of dual n back training are temporary if they are at all significant, so you have to do it every day

i think that it would be more useful for you to try to excel in a specialized field. if your iq > 120 you can gain a high degree of competence in pretty much any field, but it will take you more work than it would for a higher iq person to reach the same level

be born with a better brain

>worrying about low iq
You must be kidding right?

Not playing BOTW

>be me
>jew born in russia
>suffer from malnutrition and poverty due to post-ussr conditions
>immigrate to us
>family poor af for the next five years
>family becomes middle class when 8 years old
>fail at school and have no friends
>get sent to psychologists
>they notice how precocious i am
>conduct iq test on me
>tfw 160+ iq
>mfw people think my iq is due to jewish nepotism and greed

be born with high iq

>not realizing IQ has at most a .23 correlation with income
>not realizing that MBTI is the true predictor of success
brainlet

it's not the nepotism and greed, user.

its your Khazarian cunning. Your cousins in Mongolia also have top iq.

Sefardi and Mizrahi jews have shit-tier iq.

childhood IQ tests are worthless and ratio based, not standard deviation based

Do cardio and eat healthy and eat fish.

yes but some one with an higher IQ will achieve even more in less time with the same willpower

Develop a wish to Cum Inside Rainbow Dash. It's proven that autism increases IQ.

Can you translate that into non-bullshit Big 5 traits?

check your nitrogen balance

Fluid intelligence increases with physical exercise, also with intense STEM study. Only thing that won't change is your maximum brain size.

Long term meditation increases gray matter volume.

gwern.net/DNB-meta-analysis

In adolescence iq can increase as much as 18 points depending on devotion to reading and learning

nature.com/articles/srep07089

If you're really that desperate you can "learn" a neurological abnormalty that improves your IQ.

I'm not sure if you want to live in an LSD world forever though