WHY THE FUCK DO MATH GRAD COURSES THINK IT'S OKAY TO ASK FOR SO MANY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS??????

WHY THE FUCK DO MATH GRAD COURSES THINK IT'S OKAY TO ASK FOR SO MANY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS??????

I CAN NEVER GET A FUCKING BREAK

EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND I SPEND ALL MY TIME WORKING ON THESE STUPID FUCKING ASSIGNMENTS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH JUST FUCKING EXAMS

>EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND I SPEND ALL MY TIME WORKING ON THESE STUPID FUCKING ASSIGNMENTS
This was different when you started? I spend all my weekends doing math, if you don't enjoy it you studying the wrong thing.

Fuck off, not op but some courses just go completely overboard with their assignments. I fucking love maths, but i don't want to spend every waking hour of my life with some stupid assignment

I rather do math then read novels or do projects dealing with presentations.

Welcome to grad school buddy. I TA for a precalculus class and they bitch and moan about 2 hours outside of class for every credit and I easily put in 6-8 hours for every credit, whether that be doing assignments or reading.

I've learned that my fear of presentations was because of high school and subjects you don't give a single fuck about

if it's something you enjoy it comes naturally

So basically when amongst fellow autists instead of junior varsiety football chads and staceys you feel more comfortable.

not really, most presentations I've done was to business chad types

You know nothing of the pain of taking an AI class. You will do so much programming that you will get blisters.

Suck it up

>here comes the compsci kids

>CS niggers think their work is "hard"

I work about 6 hours a day every day on physics assignments and I'm only in my third year of undergrad. It just sucks that they pile up so consistently - it used to be that working hard for a couple days would pay off with a nice weekend to relax, but now it's absolutely necessary to do it every day or I'll fail.

>homework assignments
you could join biology where you're in the lab all the time discovering new things instead of in the classroom learning old things

Not hard, but extremely tedious

Yes, but

Oh it's not hard, there's just a lot of it. Like I said, coding till your hands get blisters.

That being said the classes in grad school are hard. Grad school is everything you wanted to learn in undergrad. You know, real school. Also, unless the professor really hates you it is impossible to get anything lower than a B.

You should be thankful for all the assignments you lazy ungrateful fuck.
Spending all your life on the Study of Truth is truly a blessing.

I-I am so blessed...

T-T

t. Brainlet

congrats ur not in a shitty grd program.

if u were doing bio, all your waking hours would be in the lab.

if u were a philosophy or theorist all your waking hours would be reading shit.

it's not a "leeel i don't know what to do so ill go to grad school" school, but a place where they are training you to eat, shit, live the material.

if that's too much, fuck off and go be a filthy casual autodidact.

>mfw undergrads think they have a lot of work

Because disgusting physicsts have disgusting labs and at least mathematicians reduce it down to a bunch of disgusting HW assignments.

CS + math double major right now, this is how I feel since I'm always taking 18 credit hour loads and desu my CS classes at this point are easy as fuck but require a lot of gay time commitment.

T.Madlet.

be lucky you have a university that still does this because the opposite is 10000000x worse.

suck it up and do the fucking problems you faggot.

Graduate level problem sets are typically designed to be 15-20 hours per week.

If you don't like it you should change your concentration to picnics.

>picnics
I heard that the basket weaving phase of that course is very intense. Do you want OP to fail?

all this work for 40k job kek

>I'd rather do math then read novels
I'm sure OP would to. Their complaint is that they don't have any time to read after they're done with their math, because they're never done with their math.

I'm a theorist (chemistry) and my boss insists that theorists can get away with only working 40 hours a week if one is diligent. I generally work 40-60 but sometimes (e.g. first year w grant applications and classes and research) 80-120.

I have grad school ambitions, surely OP is exaggerating, right?

Would I be able to get by on a focused 6 hours / day?

git gud

>unless the professor really hates you it is impossible to get anything lower than a B
Or if you're in a german university