Dude

weed-lmao said he will write a book on the last podcast,

will it be good?

He's a bigger pseud than james franco. You tell me lmao

haha omg :^)

i dont know, maybe he will blow our minds with his insight and depth about "jaguars jacking chimpanzees"

>one day Rogan will look back at its life and realize that he wasted it

Feels bad.

whaaaaat? this guy hosted fear factor!

what have u done with your life little boy?

>mediocrity
Pull that one up

dude is a millionaire from only doing fun shit, your opinion is wrong.

At some point he'll look back and see that he only had meaningless fun for most of his life, and that all that weed made even those memories hazed.
Trust me, when he will be something like 80 or 90 he will regret it all. He had one shot at life and he became the DUDEWEED who hosted fear factor and talked with pseudo intellectuals on a podcast followed by teenagers.
He had all the chances in the world, but this is what he chose to do for his entire life.

It may be. It may be complete speculation, but I'm 99% sure that most old people deeply regret their life, and mask that deep resentment through cheap narratives.
I can't believe that most people are fine with just having fun in their life. They can't lack ambition that much.

He'll probably just figure out he isn't as smart as he thinks he is, then console himself with the fact that he was lucky enough to not end up just being some schmuck in middle management or some shit.

>my arbitrary parameters that define one as having lived a fulfilling life are correct
Both of you are morons t b h

of course it wont.

>gets an acting gig on what becomesa syndicated 90's sitcom
>gets on the ground floor as an MMA commentator
>becomes famous stand-up comic
>hosts the man show and fear factor
>has some of the coolest comic friends (Joey Diaz alone is one of the coolest motherfuckers of all time)
>is a multimillionaire from doing fun stuff he loves
>has one of the biggest podcasts where he gets to explore any subject he finds interesting to his heart's content

How can you be that delusional user? Joe Rogan is one of the biggest winners alive. He may be both a literal and intellectual Manley, but God damn if he hasn't had an amazing ride, which he's super grateful for. I wish I was a 10th as lucky.

papa bless

manlet*

All of which amounts to nothing.
>b-but being worthless hack is okay as long as youre rich and successful!!!
Having said that, I don't think he'll ever regret his life. He doesn't have the insight.

Sounds to me like you're just hatin' on a nigga because he stacks paper to the ceiling, get's mad hos and blows dro on 24 inch chrome.

Sounds like you're being facetious because you know im right.
gg kid, nothing personnel

>man with crippling autism thinks a millionaire with an athletic build and tons of cool friends is wasting his life
man Rogan will be devastated when he finds out

It's bizarre how people who've spent hundreds of hours listening to a man enventually turn on him.

>I'm 14 why are people so dumb lol

>HURRR JOE ROGAN HAS MUSCLES, HOW CAN HE BE SMART???

lol I love this board

As if anyone on Veeky Forums listen to his podcast

>I'm 99% sure that most old people deeply regret their life

You have to be at least 18 years old to be on this website

ITT: neckbeards think their lives are better than Joe Rogans cause they are "le smart philosopher xD"

rogan plz go

What the fuck are you even talking about?
"Oh I wasn't a Deleuzian scholar. I totally messed it up. I wasn't the next Murakami, I totally messed up" is, thankfully, only how Veeky Forums thinks.
His existence wasn't invisible. That's what's most important here.
Most people's existence might as well have been unexistence.
Joe Rogan rings a bell everywhere. And his vids will still be up long after he's dead.
He got loads of praise from people for helping them to get to know more than what they'd get out of their normie talks.

>most old people deeply regret their life

Ambition for what? Fame? Because in that case, Joe won.
Obviously being famous isn't ambition enough?
What is a worthy ambition then?

What is your definition of a worthwhile life then?

i love Veeky Forums

does his cock taste like alphabrain?

i used to listen to the podcast when it first started in 2010 and he talked about the book he was writing back then. must be some book.

7 years plus he's been using alpha brain ® so really that's like 28 years at a normal brain rpm. this book will really make us think.

I wouldn't read his book but I do like to listen to him talk. I don't see how you could dislike him.

No he's not the smartest guy in the world, and yes he often talks about things he doesn't really understand. That's okay, we all do it. He even acknowledges he is not fully informed in most of those things. The only things he asserts with absolute confidence and certainty are things related to health and fitness.

Otherwise, he can be nice as background noise. He talks about interesting things and is generally curious about other peoples viewpoints and about the things he doesn't understand.

I love Joe Rogan.

>I love Joe Rogan.
>I don't see how you could dislike him.
wow really?

What does he do that is abrasive? He's a good guy.

no i just find it hard to believe that someone who loves rogan would find it hard to believe that someone would dislike him.

really though, he's generally an apologist for both sides because he's too much of a bitch to take one. he's cognitive dissonance personified who anybody with quarter a brain wouldn't take seriously.

>edgy teens getting buttdevestated when their new-age pseud guru is considered a living joke

Reminder that the people sperging out saying "but he's cool/popular/rich/doing what he loves" waste hours of their life listening to a fool with bland regurgitated opinions and then try can't handle it when this is pointed out to them.

>wasting hours of your life

Yeah I'm sure you're being productive 24/7 and never ever engage in smalltalk or inane conversations ever.
For you, good sir, there is only ambition and CONTRIB00TIN to the great STEM fields.

>an apologist for both sides because he's too much of a bitch to take one

I thought fanatacism would die with modernity, but it turns out people are even more on the fence about their ideas ever since the Church got pushed to the side.

Despite all his flaws, I like to listen to JRE once in a while. At the end of the day, he is a good guy.

There are a lot of reasons for disliking him, the main one being his snake oil selling business (but I don't think it is as important now as it was before).

Some people may not like simply because he is basically a radio host going on about the same topics over and over ("hey, let's bash some imaginary sjw and vegans, it feels good"). Sometimes, it makes me feel claustrophobic to see how limited his life and his concerns are.

Instead of listening to these substitute friends for 3 hours, you could go on with your life and do something more useful.

He's wasting his life. Those who embrace true living spend all their time on Veeky Forums.

instead of eavesdropping on a millionaire's inane conversations with his friends you could make your own friends and have your own inane conversations. maybe you could even start your own podcast.

You have unreasonable high standards of what a "whorthy life" is. You really should revise them, because if you don't, your life will likely feel miserable since it can't meet up to your expectations.

People have fulfilling lives doing jobs that in your eyes seem to be dumb and a waste; but, if they are not doing something evil, the problem is not with them, it is with you.

your sentence is confusing.
anyway, it's okay to be undecided/unsure. it's another thing to have that position about every single fucking thing because you're desperate to appeal to both sides. all the while having this facade of really wanting to understand when in reality it's just a bitch move.

>pathetic enough to think that listening to a podcast counts as "engaging in smalltalk or inane conversations"
Get some friends buddy

>claustrophobic to see how limited his life and his concerns are.
Well put.

>you can't criticise something because you don't fit so and so criteria yourself!
These are the kind of reasoning skills that come from listening to a pothead for hours on end.

>people defend Rogan because he is a millionaire and because he is involved with cheap entertainment
>people really think that this is enough to justify a entire life

Literally pure ideology.

Do you have a source on that image?

like one in a million people aren't totally replaceable
i'm garbage, you're garbage, rogan's garbage, so why be sad about being garbage? It was destiny.

>Joey Diaz alone is one of the coolest motherfuckers of all time
Do not listen to this user. He's fucking delusional.
You mean Joey "Dawg let me tell you this made up story" Diaz? Get the fuck out of here.

Joe Rogan is a fucking moron on the same level as Alex Jones. I legitimately think we should purge people like this for the good of humanity. They are a cancer and a blight.

Joey Diaz is an airhead and Rogans dumb friend to make him seem smart in comparison.

I bet you like your girlfriends strap on eh?

You're an idiot. I just want you to know that I think you are a fucking moron. Look at your post, think on it, and kill yourself.

>made up story
>bad
>on a literature board

My ex-girlfriend poked around my asshole once but I was quite spooked back then and my perceived masculinity wouldn't let her expand.

I now sometimes wonder if both she and I would have enjoyed it.

>lying to appear interesting is good
You know what to do

Either way, you're a faggot

>make your own friends
maybe you could too
so, now gtfo

but he says he knows he isn't smart

I don't know how I am gay for letting a girl explore my butt area. How would that be gay at all? Are you considered a homosexual when you have to wash your ass or wipe?

If it had felt pleasurable to me should I have cared whether it was gay or not?

>hey bitches
>tonight's podcast is brought to you by squarespace, the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website
>everyone uses it
>doug stanhope even fucking uses it
>use it bitches
>anyway

>t h e j o e r o g a n p o d c a s t
>TRAINING BY DAY, JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT

>ALL DAY

>[shitty garageband guitar loop]

>please welcome christopher poole, everybody
>he created Veeky Forums
>by the way do you like weed?
>and did you see tyrone woodley vs wonderboy?
>yeah i fucking loved the fight
>it was really technical and tactical
>yeah im gonna blaze up right now
>want any?

>anyone who isn't rogans braindead bitch likes taking it up the butt
nice projection, how did his cock feel up your butt?

It doesn't make you "gay", but it's still a homosexual act regardless.
Also, you're a pseudo-intellectual faggot

Not really, but wishing death upon someone simply for having a personality like Rogan's is something only a gimp would do

it's Veeky Forums you muppet, learn to hyperbole and not project when someone insults your alpha god.

>hurrrrrrr you'#re just prokkkkkkejjjjjjjecting
jesus christ you people who say this need to be put to death

Why do people expect academic levels of discourse when listening to Joe ,Rogan??

He's a light hearted bufoon with surface level knowledge on a lot of useless things. He'll come up with his own analysis but those are usually inspired by an article he read somewhere.

you are projecting though. don't cry about it it's okay bud.

Can anyone recommend some decent, informative, entertaining podcasts?

I'm not your "bud", you fat virgin fuck.
You have no argument

>fat virgin fuck
>you have no argument
nice projections.
calm down it's okay, buddy.

So when yall gonna fuck?

Wasted it how? He's married, successful, and enjoys the hell out of his job. His comedy is fucking terrible though.

Agreed. However, you have to consider that many people, including the people defending him in this thread, see him as a legitimate moral/spiritual authority. Hence the weak arguments trying to legitimise him by virtue of his material achievements rather than an honest evaluation of his message. His followers and advocates are pathetic, but Joe on the other hand seems like a misinformed goof with his heart in the right place.

spot-on. only thing i'd add is that 80% of the guests he gets on are literal dogshit. he could be decent if he stopped caring about appealing to the widest audience possible.

MY TIME MUST BE WELL SPEND

I MUST SHOW THE WORLD I AM A VALUABLE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

I CAN NEVER EVER LISTEN TO OR DO SOMETHING TRIVIAL

I AM A SUPERIOR MUTATION

His comedy is the worst.
It's just him shouting.

> t. seething rogancuck

t. poor neet

there are some flaws to your logic, he cold still be really unhappy deep inside, but either way he lived a satisfying life.

keep telling yourself whatever to make you sleep at night. Life is about experiences and action. Rogan went out there, did things, reached thousands, maybe millions, was in people's minds for whatevr short or long period of time and left a small mark, but a mark none the less. You however, are more likely to change the life of the culture in your shit than to affect anyone else around you in any meaningful way :^)

>You however, are more likely to change the life of the culture in your shit than to affect anyone else around you in any meaningful way :^)

To humour this asinine point; since the above sentence also applies to you, your assertions can also be discarded with as much ease.

alex jones is a transcendent genius

at least he admits he's a pseud and isn't pretentious. His whole attitude is "I don't know shit, but I'd like to understand". I can respect that.

Can't really call him a pseud then, can you?

I've been watching him for years and that really only applies to when he has people on the show who are smarter than him (ironically, actual pseuds like Neil tyson and sam harris).
Otherwise he is fairly pretentious as are his dummy comic friends. The constant self serving platitudes and dudebro philosophical musings get boring after a while.

The top tier material is when he has fighters or coaches on, those episodes are great. Rogan knows a lot about the fight game and really brings out the best in his guests.

nah.

>doesn't even have the wherewithal to form a coherent rebuttal
Sweet, sweet acquiescence from a brainlet. Like shooting fish in a barrel really.

You didn't even make a point, you autist fuck.
You used go to "make me sound smart" buzzwords and ad hominem.

Indeed, when will the brainlets learn?

His point was that your point is shit. It's a cheap ad hominem ("you can't say that because you're not as successful as Rogan!!!") ans he just noticed that you are in his same position, and that your arguments make ehat you have to say invalid too.

If you want to defend Rogan attack his argument, instead of calling him pathetic. I can call someone else a failure and still see myself and everyone in this thread as a failure. There's nothing wrong with it, nor does it invalidate his argument in any relevant way.

>can't understand the point made
>therefore its ad hominem
>making use of a range of vocabulary means you are an idiot
LOL

honestly convinced joe rogan is the ubermensch desu

Your argument was objectively ad hominem.
That guy said something, and you said that what he said was invalid because he was posting it on Veeky Forums. That's what ad hominem is.
You've ignored his point and defended yours by attacking directly that user.

Are you the cyber-referee?
We're trying to have a good time flinging shit at each other, you can see yourself out matey.

You're trying to derail the debate, while he was actually making a point. Who the fuck cares about your shitty, invalid counter-argument?
Just argue his point, instead of degrading everything by saying "WTF????YOU're ON Veeky Forums, YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!".

Notice that you still can quote that user's post again and try to make a coherent argument. It's not over yet, and you may add something of value into this conversation.

Plot twist: I'm the other user.
I don't see him making any valid points against what I said, since I was pointing out his flawed logic and nothing more.
Any discourse that came before that relates to the concept of a worthwhile existence, a concept that various autists were desperately trying to define to suit their argument in favour or opposition of Rogan.

quit narcing, narc

>Any discourse that came before that relates to the concept of a worthwhile existence, a concept that various autists were desperately trying to define to suit their argument in favour or opposition of Rogan.

Spending your entire lifetime hosting MMA fights and talking with dumbells on a podcast is a worthwhile existence?
I don't think that he will regret it in these years, he has enough distraction and actual entertainment going on to not notice that. I also don't think that Rogan's is the worst existence available (he's not a child mining lithium in Congo).
That said my opinion stands: one day in his 80s/90s he will get high on either schrooms or pot brownies, and he will be able to see his entire life as an unitary experience.
He will realize that great men actually existed and, even with the money, fame and free time he's got, this is the bets he managed to do in his life: a podcast and yellong things at MMA fighters. That's it, that's the mark he left on the world, even if he had the opportunity (in fact, in this system, he was one of the very few people who had that opportunity) to change things for the better.

What's wrong in this speculation? A guy who has wasted his life in a factory can at least see that, maybe, he didn't have any chance of doing better. That does not apply to Rogan. He is charismatic, extremely famous, rich and well connected. He has complete freedom on his life, and that's what he is doing (wich is barely better than wasting your life stoned on a couch, watching shitty tv).

Just because I happen to agree with everything you said doesn't mean that there aren't counterpoints that take the discussion beyond the realm of a evaluation a pothead imbecile given too much airtime and credibility.
One could argue that Rogan has no real moral obligation to change things for the better or have any impact that goes beyond self-serving individualism. Again, not something that I agree with, but something that is a valid point and moves the discourse to a metaphysical concepts. Can you really be bothered exploring these concepts when on the premise of a dudebro's inane ramblings?

>Spending your entire lifetime hosting MMA fights and talking with dumbells on a podcast is a worthwhile existence?

yeah except that's not how he spends his existence. i don't really want to put a bunch of effort into coming to his rescue but tl;dr the dude is always working on projects (creative and entrepreneurial) and learning new things (skills and ideas). he may be dumb, but he is living about as well as one can possibly live.

>one day in his 80s/90s he will get high on either schrooms or pot brownies
You sure sound like the authority on both drugs and life worth. Lemme try:

One day you will get high on your autism medication and pass sweeping decrees on what other people will do in their withering age, declaring that whatever they did will be for naught in the grand scheme of """greater men""" and marks on a world that only pays tribute to them in not burning their books for shelf space.

Everyone dies with unfulfilled potential, that doesn't mean there was anything they could have done to "change things for the better" in whatever narrow criteria you've decided.

How is it homosexual if it's with a girl? It's a girl's fingers going near my butt.

Because you're a gimp and that's just the way it is

How so?