I live in Toronto and lots of neighborhoods have things called "little free libraries"...

I live in Toronto and lots of neighborhoods have things called "little free libraries". It's a little hutch you leave books in for other people. Every week I take my bundle buggy and collect the books and trade them in for cash at BMV. Might get a dollar max, but hey every dollar counts. Does your city have these?

there's one in a disused phone box near me. mostly full of shit but I usually check on the way past anyway, I got a copy of Mr Palomar last week..

Oh shit that's not bad. Yeah they are usually filled with crap but I always get random fantasy and 50 shades of grey books that BMV buys every time. The ones they won't pay me for I just give to them for free. They probably think I'm crazy.

These are littered all over Cambridge as well. If you go by the ones in/near Harvard you can score some pretty dope stuff from time to time.

We've got them everywhere in Ithaca, once found a collection of 3 Nabokov novels in one

Sincerely kill yourself.

I just burn them

Yeah had a few of them in Peterborough, picked up some Margaret Atwood :^)

Honestly i set booby traps in them. Came back and saw an ambulance at one of the ones I had trapped once. Blood all over the pavement. Normies btfo lmao.

hahaha this is probably bait but if not you're a huge piece of shit and it's hilarious

My man the one box I hit up is practically across the street from bmv outside a church hahaha

>Peterborough

tell me you're not going to Trent University

I usually rip a few pages out before donating old books, just to fuck with them

>i destroy my property and then hand it to others destroyed so that they may waste their time

Retarded child.

Never noticed these. Raven is usually cheap enough.

Went to it

Major?

Biochem here

was biochem and molec bio then switched over to general chem

I graduated 2 years ago.

We probably shared a few classes.

Neato!

same here in december 2015, beresford my favorite prof he was bio. Worst prof was kaitlyn king for physical chem

lol they probably get so confused if they aren't paying attention to the page number. im quite the trickster

Raven's okay, but those two used stores in downtown Boston are amazing. Brattle and that other one that has the sidewalk sale thing going on, over by the Combat Zone.

I hate shopping at the Coop, it makes me feel so dirty, but they really do stock some good shit, even compared to most B&N stores.

Beresford is a great man. Did you get to visit his farm? His entomology class consisted of a field trip to his farm. The guy has like 6 kids or something like that.

Honestly, as gay as Trent is, the staff for the sciences was pretty decent. Right now I even kinda miss it.

Yep took forensic entomology. Were you on the trip where some kid was petting the donkey and it bit his fingers? kekek

Okay faggots why don't you fucking exchange phone numbers or emails or something this isn't your fucking chat room

You're just sad you missed out on hot chocolate and cookies with the class counting for caddisfly larvae. Maximum comfy.

Damn university sounds easy wtf

this tbqh.

no. that sounds pretty funny though. I went on a date with some chick in forsensics. She told me how to dispose of bones on a first date. Then I disposed my bone in her pussy

Hell yeah. I love living in Ithaca. The Salvation Army and thrift stores get some decent stuff if you check in regularly.

>how to dispose of bones
Go on.

I miss those. I miss Toronto. I don't really miss BMV.

If you're in Toronto and you talk shit about Toronto because it's boring, go live in a US city for a while. Americans are living in fucking warzones. Even in the "best" parts of town, people have just adjusted to constant crime and filth.

Nice we had some fuckin bangers in my class and in general that school wasn't too bad. I would be lying if I say I didn't miss it.

Yeah man it is.

that's a really cool story user i'm so aroused right now :^)

My man no store in Toronto has a bargain bin as good as bmv. I don't like the store that much besides that though.

Basically she told me to saw a bunch of notches and grooves into the bone before cutting them up into smaller pieces and dumping them in a high flow river. Said it would be very hard to identify the body or know where it came from.

The bargain bin was the only good thing. I could never justify buying individual books for $5-10 or whatever, when ideally I wanted all of them.

So I'd go to the bargain bin and get a dozen books like The Gambler, shit I wouldn't think to buy at $10~ because there are "more important" books to get, and end up getting tons of cool little lesser known things. That was my favourite.

It's not the hardest thing ever but in my experience comfy stuff like what they're talking about is usually prelude to a ton of calculations, chemical analysis and other more rigorous work, after which it's time to ration your time between studying for organic chemistry or writing a paper on the black queer female experience in 15th century Mongolian herding societies during times of tribal warfare.

Have you found much work in your field? I'm looking for quality control type stuff for pharmaceutical companies and stuff like that but shit does finding a job in Ontario like that ever suck. Might just end up looking for something where I can camp out and do field studies where I record Moose herd patterns for months on end