Have you ever thought about teaching stupid poor people to cook?

have you ever thought about teaching stupid poor people to cook?
maybe if stupid poor people could feed themselves and their kids with their minimum wage and/or goverment assistance they wouldnt be struggling all the time to pay their bills because they ordered too much pizza that week
Hell we could teach fat women how to eat propperly too and then we wouldnt have to hear them bitch all the time

It's not about being stupid or poor
It's about being lazy and uninspired

well, of course they can learn themselves from fucking youtube and are too lazy to do it.
If i actually go out of my way to teach these morons and show them by making them do it since only some animals are smart enough to learn through imitation, maybe then the stupid fucks would learn
I mean is either that or wait until burger king starts giving out free burgers

I do it with my step brother often. I let him cook something and then show him how to actually do it properly. He's agreeable and doesn't take dictation or criticism too harshly. Not what I would call a fast learner though.

Schools used to teach home ec but now we can't afford it

THANKS OBAMA

but there is a never ending stream of goverment gibs to colleges that teach women studies wich is something completely worthless that makes students even more stupid

>teaching

>stupid, poor

it doesn't work. they're useless.

I wonder if my old school still has that shit.
Went to a upper-middle class school so I think they might still have it.

it would work wonders if we where allowed to beat them

>(teaching stupid poor people to cook
Sure, yeah. That's the modern fucking professional kitchen. Do you know what they do with all the money from doing it profesionally?

We need to go back to mass sterilizations in some areas.

No. Poor people in my area cook every single meal they eat because anything except for staples isn't affordable or accessible for them.

It's almost like people on this board are all stupid/poor, based on the romanticized view everyone has about people with money

One half of my family is very well off....and they do a hell of a lot less cooking than the poorer side of my family, they don't cook at all, they have all there food catered or they eat out every night at restaurants, and even fast food places when in a pinch

Rich people do not generally cook, it's more of a rarity than anything because of their situation

They should really use Amazon, Staples is overpriced.

I've thought about it, but I'm not actually that great of a cook and they wouldn't take me seriously because I grew up rich.

Rich people can't cook
They've always been able to afford to go out to eat breakfast lunch and dinner and never learn how

How do I unsubscribe to this blog???

They are too dumb to not be poor so what chance do they have at learning to cook?

If they don't want to learn they won't. Been there done that don't bother.

This has always been the most irrelevant shitpost response on Veeky Forums. Literally no different than a no u

If you learn too much about how to manage a household then you may want to start a traditional family. Can't have that. Also they included some finances in those courses and that sounds an awful lot like not wanting to take out $50k for college so you can have the true college experience

:UNSUBSCRIBE:

First of all more rich people can cook than poor people
Cooking is a fun hobby that is also pretty social and knowing how to make certain foods with fancy names and ingredients or taking some expensive classes is a sign of status
Plus free time and boredom
And second the world isn't just rich people and poor people, there is a world of inbetween

it would work wonders, but not involving teaching and educating. just beating alone would work wonders.

no

none of that is remotely correct.

rich people don't even have drivers licenses.

Don't you get it? They don't want to ever get off the programs. By being in a state of poverty as defined by the government, they have a consistent stream of income from assistance programs. WIC/Food Stamps/Welfare/Disability/Social Security, all easily taken advantage of. The only way to truly help them is to turn off the spigot.

Example: I'm married with 2 kids. My wife doesn't work and stays home with them. I make enough to pay the bills, barely, but way too much to qualify for any programs. My wife and I plan to get "divorced" so she can qualify for benefits. I'll be required to pay child support, but that won't be enough and she'll still qualify. Since we'll still be together, my child support payment is a payment to myself. All we did was pick up a new check from dumbass uncle sam thanks to joe taxpayer. Maybe she'll pick up a min wage 5 hour a week job at the Burger King so she can qualify for welfare too.

>Hell we could teach fat women how to eat propperly too and then we wouldnt have to hear them bitch all the time
This is even a more lost cause than your first statement. Women always bitch and always get fat. That's more true than death & taxes.

Anyway, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is mushrooms.

I dont think youd be a good teacher with that attitude.
Rather just jump down a cliff. It would be better for the stupid poor people and you also.

lmao she's going to leave your ass and you don't know it

A lot of people end up not cooking because they have little time or energy after working. A lot of poor people work a lot so it makes sense that they be tired and don't have the time for making food, much less the energy to do so. If you work three jobs you're not going to want to spend time cooking.

For those that don't work a lot they're just lazy and you can't fix that with education.

No.

The fucking morons in society should just be allowed to die off so we may rid their corrupt genes from the pool.

>>>tumblr