Don't mind me just busy building the world

Don't mind me just busy building the world.

Engineers are God's chosen. Physicists are the dirty goyem.

Not even a physicist, but engineering wouldn't even exist without the physics and math foundations that are discovered by said virgins.

t. sad virgin

Im a computer engineer and this is only a problem because the title "engineer" is given away to everybody now a days. Some fields shouldn't even be considered engineering I.e software engineering, agricultural engineering, environmental engineering

I just want to be appreciated for my work user

>majoring in physics with an IQ below 150

why would you even waste your time like that?

Which if you think about it is the most Chad thing imaginable

>virgins
>euler literally popped off 13 children, the mad man

>engineering degree
>work as a physicist
where do I fit in here?

*blocks your path*

>"engineers aren't allowed in m-theory"

As a gay virgin

Physicists are in the closet homos who call engies gay in hope to shame them into being your bf.

Is there any point anyway? I keep hearing it's all rubbish. But I have a pretty high iq, always put the other honor's kids to shame. I need to do something that only the really smart fucks can do

Good thing I made the cut :^)

>euler
>physicist

>but engineering wouldn't even exist without the physics and math foundations that are discovered by said virgins
>MATH foundations

M.S. Applied Math here.

I kinda want to do physics for my Ph.D, but literally every physics student at my school is a fucking brony-tier wierdo.

>wasting your time on a field where only 1% of all the work done will be relevant to the real world, and even then, only 50 years later

Basic research is a meme, I dunno what motivates those people

I hate that normies have begun to use this macro too

>I dunno what motivates those people

>having fun
>getting paid to have fun
>get a license to shit on normies and brainlets all you like with the only catch being that you need to pass at least 50% of them for the school to make money but desu that just makes it better because some days you just ponder which bitches bother you the most so that you can fail them specifically
>Being part of a normie and brainlet free group of people

you must get fucking roasted everyday by your peers endlessly

>having fun

so you're a manchild then?

proud of u big boy

>matlab on the computer
It's the little things that make this so great

>durr software engineering isn't real
my software engineering program is probably more rigorous than your CompE program to be honest

You are actually in a glorified computer science program that's it.

>he thinks this is a bad thing
CE is for CS rejects

I'd heard of computer engineering but why the fuck is there software engineering? Do I really need three degrees just to understand computers?

you just need to install gentoo, no degrees or courses necessary

>engineers
>smart

topfef

wow hehe le epic engineer le gay joke

upboated :DDD

>tfw 130 IQ brainlet majoring in physics

Why haven't I killed myself?

Honestly mine was tested at 145 and I wouldn't go into physics.
Did get a master's in math but we don't get tested on anything, we just write a bunch of proofs. I would seriously not consider myself for physics but that's just me.

Lol what

This is a joke right, I did this while multitasking eating dinner, washing dishes, and lifting weights

It's all simple transitions on a 3d grid of overlapping patterns and even/odd numbers of nodules and stuff. Brainlet shit

So your motivations are "having meaningless fun pretending that it isn't the same as playing videogames or whatever usefulness wise and being a jerk"?
Don't you have dreams of actually getting shit done, contributing to the world meaningfully while you are alive?

>Measure capability by "" IQ""
Oh, you already know where you belong don't you, virginell?

They approximate algorithm to the nearest 67% working probability :^)

this is the dumbest post ive seen on Veeky Forums in a while

Its basically a program for computer science students to get a free pass as an engineer anything a software engineering student can do , a cs student can do for cheaper. They get mad when you tell them they wasted 4 years in uni for something a cs student with no science background can do. Not to mention the amount of software engineering students that become webdeveloppers.

>Implying Computer Engineering == Software Engineering

kys

Oops forgive me I misread your post. Kek

But yeah

CE = CS + 0.25(EE)
CS = CE + 0.25(algo/ds)
SE = 0.5(CS) + 0.5(JavaEnterpriseDesignPatternAndDocumentationFactoryStudying)

>now a days

>Im a computer engineer
This is a big fucking meme, why do you even call yourselves "engineers" you neckbeards nerds

>le IQ meme

Yeah, keep calming yourself with that meme, you loser

*sad virgins

>all brainlet shit

Holy fuck I'm dumb

So you make your career decisions based on how autistic your classmates will be?

>*blocks your path*
>*stands in a corner*

nice try, but I don't travel through your imaginary dimensions anyway, brainiac

how can you get below 162 in that test?

This is true.
Mathematicians, after becoming Arch-Wizards at level 60 can actually reproduce using Mana as substitute for stamina...

This is the only thing that proves there is a God.

what's this brainlet bullshit

what are engineers capable of? I have no idea what they do

I like fraudulent IQ tests, they at least make you feel good about yourself. And that probably gives your actual IQ a temporary bump.

What? No, my SE degree is half CS and half ECE

A normal se is all of cs and very basic engineering.+ java development and pleasing for suits. Don't kid yourself a SE touches engineering as much as agricultural engineering.

>this online IQ test strokes my ego so I'll assume it's legitimate

>being a cuck is Chad
scicucks never learn

PEAK ALFA MALE

so much assfrustrated envy in this image

Like I said, I haven't decided

Yes because that indicates how autistic people in the field are in general. Trust me I'm a computer scientist.

>Muh "contributing to the world" meme
But I'm a nihilist! xD the world's meaningless maaaaaaan did I mention I watch Rick and Morty daily?

why are methheads and psychos so obsessed with engies?

>not being a physicist, mathematician, AND engineer

>Just building my world

Of dicks.

How come his shirt says "Ouch!"?

Mine wasn't fraudulent

I'm sincerely asking whether whether this test is a joke or legitimate

Oh, you're saying the website is fraudulent lol. Well that makes sense thanks for the confirmation user

cuz it's fucking funny

>IQ
>mattering at all in undergrad
zozzle

this is confirmation your IQ isn't as high as it says it is

>second rate Mathematician

I'm slightly insulted.
You mean.. like... not a Mathematician at all because Physics uses, in a sense, baby Maths?
Don't even get me started on Engineers.

- Pure Maths and Physics Autist

Engies have to translate math to an actual object which is way harder than finding a theorem Mr. Austismo. I also don't recall meth/psychos having the possibility of jail time for fucking up one of their theorems like an engie gets if he fucks up his design and people die.