Is pic related Veeky Forums? Are there any books comparable to those found within Vvardenfell...

Is pic related Veeky Forums? Are there any books comparable to those found within Vvardenfell? I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Real Barenziah.

Other urls found in this thread:

c0da.es/t/c0da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you should just google TES fanfiction? As far as I remember, some were pretty nice.

TES fanfiction? What the fuck.

c0da.es/t/c0da

It's Veeky Forums but don't bother trying to find a literary equivalent. Just play the game and read good literature on the side.

You might like Wolfe and Vance.

Maybe read some Hindu texts like The Upanishads if you're interested in the muh CHIM.

just read hero myth, get into it boi it's good for the soul

I never played Morrowind, but Skyrim is as close to literature as a computer RPG can be. The great thing is that, unlike all the other RPGs, they didn't try to ape what good style and depth look like in a book, but took advantage of the particularities of the particular medium that is a videogame.

Just read all the books in the game. Really good writing tebehe who did they get to write them?

Also
>oblivishit
>shitrim

Fuck those games

What the fuck is wrong with you manchildren?

SORT

aren't the books in this case game like 500 word meme stories typed up by some intern?

the fact that there are people into TES lore astounds me

is this game Veeky Forums?

No. Go away, unless you you have something to contribute.
Though, you could argue earthbound gets close to qualifying, but ends up falling short with a few major scenes.

The Warp in the West is an interesting idea - is there any Veeky Forums like it at all?

It falls short because of Giygas, right?

>Never played Morrowind
>Says Skyrim is as close to literature as a computer RPG can be
you fucking retard.
holy shit.

>aren't the books in this case game like 500 word meme stories typed up by some intern?
No, yes, maybe. read The Real Barenziah

no. go post on Veeky Forums about how skyrim's cooking minigame is as good as real cooking

Except it is, though. First of all, you don't have the convenience of a grocery store, and have to gather the ingredients yourself. Then, you're able to craft exquisitely delicious meals in Skyrim. You can't do that in real life.

stop shilling this hack

What is better? Holy bible or morrowind in-game books?