What's you mind feel like, Veeky Forums?

What's you mind feel like, Veeky Forums?

Hell

Constantly going in circles and very erratic.
Also tends to get wrapped up in emotional loops

Heaven

Before meditation: craving, primal, pulled by various memories and thoughts
After meditation: lighter, more transparent, more relaxed, calmer

>meditation
Embrace Christ, user.

I cannot stop thinking about farts

But I do like a few of Christ's teachings.

My diary desu

Cool.

>implying Christians can't meditate

no

they can't.
they can only pray.

a christian that meditates -in the real sense of the word- won't last long being christian.

t. own experience

>"""""""""""""""""""""god""""""""""""""""""""""

i do believe in God, though, i just don't believe jesus was anything more than a delusional rabble-rouser

Jesus = God
Repent!

Define God, then.

And prove God exists.

>define God
difficult.
>prove God exists
impossible.

Faith, user.

lol, no

i'm not a christian and i couldn't care less about "converting" you to my way of thinking, nor do i have anything to prove

>Define God, then.
Some Jew guy from the Mojave desert or somethin.
> And prove God exists.
We got trees don't we? C'mon man use yo noggin, God gave it to you for a reason.
Ain't that hard....

How much for this Pepe?

a tenth of your annual earnings

heh

>Pope Peep da Turd

>Faith, user.
lmao

>Faith, user.
COPE

You're an ignorant twat.

t.atheist

nice name calling
*tips*

feel like i spend more time organizing my thoughts than actually learning new ones and thinking critical, constantly explaining things to myself so when I have to explain them to someone else I don't go full spaghetti

Constant pain but I feel a light at the end of the tunnel that's been there since my youth, so I just try and focus on that and see where it takes me.

Just fog, endless fog.

I don't know, I've never touched it.

Ive been studying for my math course finals for over a month now everyday and all i see is functions and numbers in my head I can't solve.
I have my lat exam in 30 mins which I eill mostlikely ealk out of after the first 10 min. because I know I'm going to fail this anyways.
I can't wait for this to be over and go back to things that are fun and free my mind.
I have already given up really.

well shit, user, how was your exam?

Warm and squishy I assume

constantly invaded by voices who, at several times throughout the day, attempt to force the concept of pedohpilia down over me as if they want me to think I'm a pedophile.

I was playing with my niece the other day and then I felt a disturbance in my mind, i was just sitting idly and then It dawned on me that I had my nieces bottom in field of view. I thought something along the lines of "what's there to be found here, in this mental structure of my nieces ass" then I was given the thought "uh yeah that ass". Stunned I looked away, appalled by what had just gone through my mind. I searched every possible reason as to why I had just thought that.

It occurred to be to be the voices, trying to make me seem like I had pedophilic thoughts.

Then I realized that the severity of my reaction proved by itself, that I indeed isn't a pedophile.

So, the contents of my mind is, beyond the physical needs needing being met, eating, pooping, peeing, sleeping - one alteration though. I stopped masturbating. The voices in my head find that to be a terrible thing, masturbation that is.

I sorta relate to the voices in regards of them wanting me to stop masturbating.

I'm just way to fond of breasts, which I masturbate to excessively.

This hinders me in my daily life, as I can't look at the women I work with without contemplating the lush of their breasts.

So in recent days I've switched from thinking about pedophilia, due to my voices having guided me down this path.

Now I'm searching for the ultimate good. It's a guideline for mental behavior.
The way I see it there should be a go to guide for rebooting your mental faculties.
As if you could read a book, which tells you how to read it, in order to change the mind of the reader. Don't know if I'll ever find it though.
Well.. Best keep searching

that's a bit of me

Voices?
Schizofrenia then, dont forget your medication or you could end up hurting someone.

>tfw I realized that my conscious mind was nothing but the rubber-stamp bureaucrat of my uncoscious impulses when I was 16 years old
I'm going to read some Kant to see if I can worm my way out of this nihilism I've been stuck in for years.

Textbook schizophrenia

this maybe

that was kind of implicit though, but yeah.
It's textbook schizo. But then again schizophrenia is something you've got, not something you are.

I'll make sure to send you warm thoughts when I take my meds this evening

Like it's not entirely in my control, also I'm unhappy with the quality of it, I handled like an amateur for most of my life and no one ever told me how to do it propery, where can I get a new one?

Structured, united and well-organized.

>feel like i spend more time organizing my thoughts than actually learning new ones and thinking critical, constantly explaining things to myself so when I have to explain them to someone else I don't go full spaghetti.
This but dumber

Nigga you forgetting Francis of Assisi?

>tfw whe you're a complete sociopath with yourself

It's a strong AND a weak point.

>send you warm thoughts

listen to some music and internalize it. Listen to it in your head forcefully day and night until it defines your life, then do a 180 and listen to music of a different kind which should be slightly similar to but appreciably different from your initial music. Force yourself ot listento this new music and try chanign your patterns. YOu'll grow out of it.

>t. guy who used this to get over gfs

But this is risky, if you listen to those old songs again you'll get the old fellings again.

if life is a generalized space of some sort, my mind is the 2-topos of stacks from the life space to a category of thought - conscious interpretation of life is given by collections of functors, associating events with collections of thought, with a bit of structure to ensure consistent interpretation

when i think of my mind, i think of a white blob, swarming with points, with arrows beginning at the points and ending somewhere outside the blob

i like to think that on a fundamental level, interactions are given by purely category-theoretical laws and relations, and that the universe is a macroscopic manifestation of these rules

Sort of like this

Sometimes, my mind will go completely haywire and I keep "mentally hearing" things completely out of my control. It's usually a combination of screaming, various short pieces of music audio, all overlapping with eachother, snippets of non existing conversations (usually saying disparaging things about me) , edgy voices telling me to harm other people, and also random snippets from media I have recently consumed.

Does anybody else know this feel?

Man the guy is a schizo, he just needs his meds, that technique of yours wont help him.

depressive, paranoid, over-analytical, self aware, self hating. most of my day is spent going over all the things i am doing wrong or have done wrong in the past. i always feel completely stuck in my present with no chance of becoming happy or normal. i find it almost impossible to maintain friendships because i get too caught up in worrying about them and my actions towards them. i get jealous of and worried about platonic male friends very easily as if they were girlfriends. when i do drugs or drink i usually spiral into a night of self-analysis where i cannot shake the sense of being a fraud, like everything i do is premeditated and even my 'personality' comes from a constructed place.

to keep it Veeky Forums, my mind is kind of like a badly written edgy stream of consciousness. i sometimes even write my thoughts out for an hour or so and produce just that in writing. it doesn't help any though.

not good. Gonna take a nice long sleep now and enjoy my (undeserved) time off now.

It feels like something that constantly tries to escape from the fear of death and solitude, but inevitably ends up fearing it and therefore fills itself up with videogames and school and sex and ends up too attached to them. I can get obsessed with a specific videogame for months, and then change. It's not healthy, I guess, but until recently I found God and the love of Jesus again. So I don't really know how to do everything now.

Yeah... You enjoyed/will enjoy Notes From the Underground, also try Pessoa.

everyone's a fucking fraud stop reading catcher/DFW/nu-sincerity bullshit.
once you realize that everybody puts on some sort of a front and the necessity of it in society, you'll stop fucking yourself over with pointless guilt-trips.
of course, nothing to the extreme is good, but some degree of pretense is essential to functioning and enjoyment. nobody's perfect and the world is a stage and everyones an actor or some shit, yup, total true fact.

one day you're gonna use DemocraCity and suck my dick, so fuck you

I will do this, thanks for sharing'

Why are you mad, shithead?

Sounds a lot like me except the pedo part. I would like to read more about your mind.

St. Thomas Aquinas does a great job. Why don't you read him and then deduce whether He exists or not.

mostly still squidgy though dry, and a bit brittle in places. thanks for asking *sips water*

>he doesn't know about Christian meditation
>he doesn't realize that prolonged periods of prayer serve the same function as meditation

>he doesn't realize that prolonged periods of prayer serve the same function as meditation
Way to show that you don't know shit about meditation. Christianity promises you an eternity of ego -how would a practice whose only objective is to eliminate the ego be Christian?

But I guess plain and simple logic don't work here: you've heard somewhere that a=o and that's the truth, period.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Still, for the most part. Mostly I feel a concept of 'mind' at the very top of my head. I swear I can feel thoughts zipping around at times though, like electricity, especially when I'm inspired.

I'm pretty sure I can feel the chemicals swirling in my brain, especially after working out. It may be nothing but an illusion, but still.

Slowly unraveling ever since I started doing lsd

There is no "mind", as some kind of static thing you can describe, like an object.

This is me.

>sleep deprived
>hate everything
Wew

>Cathocucks
EVERY TIME
LIKE HOW ARE TITHES REAL JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES NIGGA JUST WALK AWAY NIGGA FUCK THE POPE

Nothing!! :D
Here, have another helper

WHERE IS MY MIND

Prayer is a form of meditation, dumb ass. Fucking protestants don't know shit.

Gee I wonder why people who find inner enlightenment and peace with themselves would want to leave the religion of cuckoldry.

Actually user meditation is a form of prayer.

Dirty protty dogs.

My mind is a comfortable place. I live there already, because I'm always talking to myself. God is there, too, since I'm always talking to him. It's a place filled with no small amount of wonder, because I'm always having things dredged up from the depths of my memory, and then I have to analyze those old memories, and why they've suddenly popped up, and how they relate to me as I currently exist.

I think constantly about my own thoughts. One of the reasons for this is because I don't want to lie to myself. I try always to be honest with myself about my own feelings and ideas.

Are you me?

Who here /tulpa/

troubled mostly by the trifectal problem of whether i am smart, delusional, or pretentious

Lately? Exhausted. I took a semester off of school and during that time my mind felt sharp and clear, I could maintain multiple complex lines of thought at the same time and was always coming up with interesting thoughts and realizations. Everything was clear, organized, energetic.

Now that I'm back in school, I can just barely maintain my attention span, and only for the most basic things. I tried reading some books, but I feel so mentally exhausted that I have to stop after just a few paragraphs. My mind is constantly struggling to just keeps tabs on what tasks I have to do for this week and when to do them, and anything beyond that and the task in front of me is just mind fog. Does anyone else feel this way?

Layered with anxiety which blankets the rest of my emotions that I can only see in retrospect. Constantly fighting old habits that prevent me from allowing myself to let things in.

See you fucking retard.
Your condescendence is hilarious, coming from such an ignorant twat.

It Feels ambiguous superficially insofar as it has faith in the idea of having faith in anything

but yet that ambiguity is still a source of words and ideas

I am still alive and that is not insignificant

significance is imbued in all things
when you divulge your experience of meaning you're accessing a realm of significance that is specific to its amplification properties

you amplify that essence of being by denying that principles by which it gains in meaning

sooooooo that's what you're doing
it is right and proper to do that
and you're within the spectrum of the possible like all of us, you're no error or mistake or improbability as far as the meta pattern of energy known as existing is concerned you're here with all of us, suffering or learning or learning through suffering like the rest

Hey now

This thread has me convinced to never take any advice from Veeky Forums.

>taking advice from stangers on an anonymous image board in the first place

nice zeros btw

that's what you get for drinking cazadores

Perhaps.

Pretty good

Faith, user.

So, what is this diagram all about?

Full of hopes and potential I am burning to explore. Knowing that my path is bnuilding slowly but steady infront of me gives me a feeling of security in everything I say or do, even tho, most of the time these things are obscure or inconcrete.I have much to learn and experience and I am ready to move every little stone lieng in my path to accomplish my tasts so I ultimatly become more than I am now.

I'm in a constant state of flux between purpose and hedonism that I cannot break. Often, my mind remains completely empty, devoid of ANY thought. These periods of mental silence scare me, make me feel inferior. I masturbate around 4 times a day, and then promise myself that I will get fit, stop fapping, start doing things; but I never do. I am brainless, purposeless, and subjected to a life of mediocrity.

Same.

You know what? Fuck this website. I'm out until I need a book recommendation. Thanks all.

Bye user

Like a windowless box of mirrors and I'm the light source.