Sup Cu/ck/s

You ever cook in the nude?

leave ecco out of this

once I was dating this mexican girl and after a night of passionate sex we woke up with the sun and went into the kitchen nude. Made a nice breakfeast of over-easy eggs, mexican bacon, sopapillas, and fresh squeezed oj. She would throw flour on her tits and I would slap it on her ass. After she was completely covered we danced a sort of salsa type dance and then made sweet passionate love on the floor. But actually none of that ever happened. Plus I wouldn't want to risk greaseburning my dick n balls

Yeah after a tough workout I use my sweat as oil.

Why does that dolphin have the southern cross on its head?

Does it drive a Commodore ute?

>Why does that dolphin have the southern cross on its head?
His goal is to hunt down the man with seven scars

no, i always wear an apron if i'm shirtless because if i don't oil will splatter onto my chest and burn me. It never causes any real damage but it's annoying as all fuck.

it's the constellation delphinus and signifies that he's the chosen one

Are you a based person of color?

yes but since that close call I unironically wear pic related. Came with a Boba Fett one but I don't use that

That is obviously Danny Lundy.

My gf gets REALLY turned on when I walk around nude. So naturally weve paired nudity&cooking

Wurm im at home or at my parents I never wear anything besides underwear. Comfy AF

I have cooked naked, yes. Never cook bacon naked...just don't.

Ecco the dolphin occupies a very strange place our generation I reckon. It was especially surreal and a fucking ton of kids played it. I cant place my finger on it

I like you

Mods pls

A beautiful mind

hahahaha

Never fry bacon naked