ITT - Favorite Discontinued Food Products

ITT - Favorite Discontinued Food Products

Anyone remember when this lunchable was a thing and was actually somewhat good. Hell, the packaging looked better than the current lunchables in stores

Dunkaroos.

Still gotten here in Canuckland

The US trade ban with Australia has had many casualties, but this was the worst.

They sell them, in the USA, at Dollar General
They taste like trash. Im a fatass with a sweet tooth, but they are horrible

That's because the only ones in stores now are knockoffs. Selling the real deal is illegal contraband.

Lunchables before they changed their sauce and their pepperoni
So lunchables about 15 years ago.
They said "Tombstone brand sauce" on the sauce packets, they came with red sticks to spread your sauce, and the pepperoni was not spicy or greasy at all.

Ive continued eating them over the years, they have changed their sauce twice, and they just did a third change to their pepperoni. Also this last revision has the cheese content cut in half with new containers.
Its so bad I wont buy them anymore, they really fucked them up

These babies and whatever gross super sweet filling and shitty shortning

>That's because the only ones in stores now are knockoffs

Nah, dollar general literally sells Betty Crocker branded Dunakaroos. Not some generic knock off.

aw yeah nigga

Betty Crocker is a US company, General Mills. The true Australian product is extremely hard to come by in the states.

Well wouldnt Betty Crocker brand have done them in the USA years ago too?

see

I've actually seen that in a gas station I go to, and speaking of monsters I can't find this flavor anymore in my area.

citron just got discontinued, if you see it again grab it up. funny thing is ive seen the mad dog punch at a local gas station that i go to

we have all these in canada... what is happening in america?

Nothing is happening, you guys have always had more food variety. The chips alone are astounding. All dressed? Zesty mordant? Chicken? Sour cream and bacon? President's choice entree flavors? Don't even get me started on candy

Those were kind of awful, but not bad for a Lunchable.

Those were pig-disgusting.

I've never had these before. I vaguely remember seeing those Funky Fries things on a store shelf though.

I'm guessing that companies decide to have less variety to save money

Canada definitely has tons of candy including kinder eggs.

There used to be a Cheerios branded mix sorta like bits & bites. Ever few months I remember it fondly and then get sad.

>go to Walmart one day
>pick up a bag out of curiosity
>get home
>opened the bag and tried some
>was like literal sex to my taste buds
>planned on picking up a few more bags next day
>see none on shelf
>"Item is discontinued"

it's not fair

So...basically dry cereal? Seems redundant

nestle yes cake bar

philias fogg tortillas + xtra hot tortillas
not the rebrand though, the original

fucking doritos taking all the market

Hubig's Pies. They were a delicious New Orleans classic, but unfortunately they've been gone for a few years now.

I still remember my routine when I ate that particular one

>first 2 I used up all the salsa and shredded cheese
>last one had everything on it. The entire chocolate packet, the entire squeeze-cheese packet, all the m&m's and 4-5 pepperoni slices, depending on how many I remembered to save

When I described that to my friends, they said it sounded revolting, but I know if you gave me one right now, I would make it exactly the same way. In fact I'm experiencing nostalgia over it right now

uh...no?

Best tasting chocolate cereal you could get in Ausland.

WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE THESE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
they were far better than spicy cheetos

I think my favorite discontinued food item might be HIV and Hemorrhoids.

Malt-O-Meal Cookies and Cream cereal. MOM owns Post so it's probably the same thing minus licensing.

I will find it, thank you, user

I read a thing a bit ago that they're making a return

I've tried these many times. Each time I thought they tasted like dirt. Each time I wished really hard theyd taste like actual oreos.

Also, i swear I've definitely still seen these one store shelves

Fuck I miss vault, used to get it by the cup at the burger king in my old town

something tells me that these weren't as good as I remember as a kid but I'd still love to try them again

Its a crime that these don't exist anymore. I ate these all the time

mr peanut's about to activate Bites za Dusto

Can't find these fuckers anywhere now

They're back, but I haven't eaten cereal in years and I don't know if I want to start again with theses

there was this juice box called 'toads broth' or something that was around in 2006, that shit was good but I can't find any traces of it online, someone please help.

This x 20,000.

Oh nooo god forbid "fruit" snacks taste like soda flavors even though 90% of fruit snacks have 0 nutritional value anyways and may as well just be soft chewy candy with an awesome texture. I'm sure they could reduce the trans fats too, though those tend to be what give fruit snacks their typical texture.

I remember Soda-Licious originally started with just lime, cherry, and grape bottles. Then the two-tone cherry cola bottle was introduced. Then the two-tone new-mold root beer mug was introduced. Then the cream soda version of the root beer mug. Then they were gone forever ;_;

Dude, just look in the lower end dollar stores and stuff. I literally have like, six bags in the cupboard we keep for baking, basically cheaper mars bars.

They were selling and advertising these at Six Flags though

This isnt a jojo thread