Redpill me on chopsticks

Why do the supposedly higher IQ among us humans use pic related?

>le redpill
>le IQ

back to /pol/ you go, you cancerous faggot

they are fun to use, and easy to use; If you find it hard to use chopsticks you just have a low IQ

>he's still on Veeky Forums
Only if all you eat is noodles and things made to be a convenient size for picking up with twigs (see: sushi)

>IQ is a /pol/ meme
kys

>supposedly higher IQ

Im left without words

IQ is objectively a meme, /pol/ just obsesses over it the most

>this is what low IQs actually believe

I don't know my IQ, but you're probably pretty stupid if you think yours grants you any real superiority.

only a mongoloid applies general IQ differences to individuals. There is always more variance within a population than the between the groups.

This is literally the same guy shitposting his own thread.
Chopsticks are the plastic forks of Asians.

>chopsticks
>can't chop anything
I fucking hate Asians and their crap

i always like my food convenient to eat

food should be prepared in the kitchen so that it's convenient to eat at the table

that's what the kitchen is there for

Using chopsticks to eat takes years of practice in order to be used effectively. Any old retard can wrap his big meaty paws around a fork and stab his food like a Neanderthal

im a korean neet who regularly catches flies with chopsticks

ama

I actually find noodles to be the hardest thing to eat with chopsticks, everything else is easy

do they taste okay?

I mastered it when I was six. You just have to hold the top chopstick like you would a pencil and rely on your middle finger and thumb for motion. Common mistakes I see are gripping it too high or using all fingers for motion like a retard.

do they? I thought they only used them before forks were invented

Never eat sushi with chopsticks.

Rude.

Asians use both forks and chopsticks and also most of them have always used spoons.
They generally use forks when eating western food or for convenience like in instant ramen and the like

im not big on bug protein, so i cant help you there. but if i had to i wouldnt eat flies, they are fucking disgusting

how's dog?

meat is pretty rough, tastes like bark

I want to visit Korea just to buy Chinese takeaway, Banzz makes it look so delicious

:)

>There is always more variance within a population than the between the groups.
Not true. Even if you measured just how curly the hair from group "X" is, on a scale from 1 to 1 million, there's still more difference between curly "X" hair and straight "Z" hair.
Also chopsticks are fun and sushi is yummy.

curly hair isn't comparable to IQ in this case. IQ isn't a binary

>Made for picking up chopped food
>Chopsticks
I fucking hate round eye, and their carp.

>curly hair isn't comparable to IQ in this case. IQ isn't a binary
True, IQ isn't a binary. But curly hair and IQ are comparable insofar as they are biologically/genetically determined.

haha

Fun fact: Forks weren't widely used in the US until the end of the 19th century, whereas even the peasants in Asia were using chopsticks instead of their hands a couple millennia before. Fucking 'murricans still shoveling food into their pie holes with their hands at the turn of the 20th century.

Not entirely. Environmental factors have a statistically significant impact on IQ.
For example, on topic: nutrition.

>be Asian
>be poor
>have to choose between eating with hands, buying expensive silverware or eating with wooden stocks
Hmmmmmmm

>go to /pol/
>theyre arguing over whether the current flavor of the month #woke white sup youtube girl is actually white

Us Chinese invented forks first over a thousand years ago before we decided to use chopsticks. It's faster to eat with. It's eating with your hands without dirtying them.

Also, the chef has a knife, he/she can chop up the food lol

For cooking, they can stir, grasp, flip, scrape, etc., and the material most commonly used (wood) doesn't scrape up the pots and pans. It offers you the same benefits as using fingers for manipulating foods, but without the risk of burning yourself or directly touching the food.

For eating it can pull double duty as a serving implement and eating utensil. Use the back side of the chopsticks to take food from a serving tray or to pass food to other plates. Chopsticks also help limit how fast you can eat your food. This helps you appreciate your meal a little more, and gives your body time to realize it is full, rather than being able to shovel your food down so quickly that you eat far more than you should have.

You can politely use either your fingers or chopsticks to eat sushi, although using fingers seems to be far more common in Japan.

>names the utensil chopsticks
>complains that it doesn't chop anything

Sigh.