Nephew asks my brother why "Uncle James" is always drinking from the "silver rectangle in his jacket"

>nephew asks my brother why "Uncle James" is always drinking from the "silver rectangle in his jacket"
You'll learn one day, kid. What's the best flask filler?

BOURBON
NO
SCOTCH

Shouldn't be proud of that. Loser

i dont get flasks. im still a kid i suppose. is it enjoyable to give yourself a taste of drink when youre out and about?

It's like that coffee frog. I can't deal with people unless I have some sauce. I have actual Asperger's.

Chocolate milk!

I never used one to just take pulls off of it. I've used it a few times where I get food/some drinks. $1.25 coke you get refills on and you dump a little Jack in. No one's the wiser and you got 2 Jack and cokes for not a lot of dollaroos.

>chocolate milk
>not hot cocoa
Chocolate milk would just get warm you fucking faggot. No one likes body temperature chocolate milk.

Stop shopping at the dollar store and get a big boy vacuum flask

There are certain situations like funerals where it's heavy as fuck and you need something to help you get through it

I have one I take on camping trips.

man this makes me sad, face the sad truth thats inherent to this question and dont try to make something else of it

They are mainly for virtue signaling. "Oh look at me I'm a drunk". When I was an alcoholic i drank a 5th a day atleast. A flask wasn't enough to do anything.

Flasks are 8oz at best. Fucking worthless

>virtue signaling
It's time to go outside, user.

Vodka, dum dum. How new are you?

They're discreet enough to be hidden. If you've ever wanted to bring liquor somewhere that you'd otherwise have to pay a lot for it they're the go to. I take them to baseball games and wrestling matches.

>"Virtue signaling you're a drunk"
>Criticizes people for owning novelty items like flasks
>brags about formerly being too much of a drug addict to get drunk off the contents of a flask

How do you have this shit of an idea of what's worth bragging about, this kind of ego, and this little self-awareness as an adult?

>It's like that coffee frog.
Um...sweetie? I dearly hope you're not implying you losers and your pathetic addiction are anything like me and my morning joe. Coffee is perfectly healthy, you see. Just ask Dr. Oz.

Cheap white rum. Goes down easiest for $9 a bottle

>virtue signaling alcoholism

Why don't you virtue signal yourself into a deadly car accident

Mind holds 3-4 shots and I can slip it in my jacket and you can't tell it's there. It got most of its use when I was under 21 in college since there were times I couldn't take a fifth with me everywhere on the weekends. I really only used mine to keep my drunk going after a pregame.
One time we pregamed before watching a movie and had half a water bottle of vodka in the car. So I smuggled in the theater by drinking some of it then collapsing it a bit by squeezing the air out and slipping it down my pants so it looked at most like I had a half chub. I went back in the movie past the security doorman guy at the front who checked my ticket and a police officer no problem feeling confident af. This would have been a time where a flask may have been handy since I could put it in my pocket and it would contour to my leg since it's curved and look at most like a phone/wallet.

>le virtue signaling
those damn coloreds right fellow pol-friend?

A funnel.

i would have reached for that bulge and crunched it in my fist tbqhwyf.

cyanide and pepsi

Damn that's a good idea. I always thought flasks were for straight swigs from movies and shit

>What's the best flask filler?
I prefer alcohol.

>virtue signaling
I know you're trying to say le randumb functional alcoholic xD, but it came out retarded.

I love Miku lads

Taste more like a true potato vodka rather than the wheat vodkas shitting up the market these days.

>I have actual Asperger's.
Have you tried actual medication?
I have it too and at one point i thought about becoming an alcoholic but i'm on SSRIs now and it's a lot better.

>tfw just started ssris and no longer want to die every instant but am also unable to orgasm
mixed bag desu

I think he just meant "showing" but got meme'd on by /pol/ and now he's retarded.

lets be honest
who doesnt love miku?

I can't afford medication. I only get alcohol because I work at Costco and my manager lets me take a case a week. I think he pities me.

A decent blended whisky. Cheap enough to justify drinking from a flask but not just grain alcohol and caramel colouring. Rum can also work well.

It's a bit of fun essentially. Feels nice to carry, allows you to have a quick nip here and there to keep a buzz going when you're on a night out, or to just give yourself a little treat on a Friday. Also good for camping or hiking.

>Not carrying 3 different flasks on you to make mix drinks with wherever you go

Alcohol is a much better treatment for most psychiatric disorders than SSRI's, SSRI's are worse poison than alcohol.

It works for some people, friendo.

>A fellow Uncle James

I should emulate you and start drinking in front of my nieces and nephews

used to put soco+dr pepper in my flask

Doesn't mean it's any less damaging.

Gatorade cucumber lime flavor

Go fishing on my own in the middle of winter and for some reason sipping on a flask is pretty comfy. I just put some cheap bourbon or gin in it.

Popov is actually really good, despite it being a $8 plastic bottle

that's the wetbrain talking

>No one's the wiser
Protip whiskey smells strong especially JD. We can smell it.

Magic shell