Why aren't you writing a pessimistic, nihilistic, anti-progress, anti-society, anti-sex, anti-women, pro-ascetic...

Why aren't you writing a pessimistic, nihilistic, anti-progress, anti-society, anti-sex, anti-women, pro-ascetic, pro-racism manifesto Veeky Forums?

Answers in 14 words or fewer please.

Because its not the 90's anymore. Post-modernism is done.

You have to be 18 to post on this board, by the way.

It's not even a question of age, if you can't adapt to your environment you are fated to die. Post-modernism has been done to death at this point. I'm sure you have no problem reading the same basic ideas regurgitated by yet another special snowflake that didn't submit to the system and everyone else just doesn't get me, maaaan.

Has there ever been a more annoying movie?

i think i am, i just never heard it articulated so well before

>tfw

>just be urself

Oh but...

>if you can't adapt to your environment you are fated to die

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Because I am tired, heartbroken, I have not the will to live anymore.

But I am

>nihilistic
>pessimistic, ..., anti-progress, anti-society, anti-sex, anti-women, pro-ascetic, pro-racism

this doesn't go together

I was at uni studying the humanities from 2006-10. Not only did nobody give a fuck about post-modernism (outside of the literature department and a few other oddballs flying round the place ) but the professors were already looking back at the so called "post-debates" of the early 90's with misty eyed nostalgia.

I think if you go to ex-polytechnics they probably still get hung up about it.

I don't have autism. Final answer

Albeit fitting with the times, i find it rather boring.

>pro-racism
i dont care who is black and who white
i only care who is normie and who not

I'll try.
>The more I see, the less I want to.

Darkies are less socially retarded on average, for this they must burn. Asian ants can kill honkies too.

Filippo Tommaso Marinetti already wrote it all up unfortunately :€[

>tfw asian male, introverted, possibly socially inept
I-I c-can s-still b-be lit right???

Because idealism is the new religion and it must be purged, therefor the manifesto will be anti-idealistic.

>pro-racism

We are all the same in the view of hatred, no exceptions.

Exactly.

already wrote mine

blacks are too stupid to not be normies

Come, I'll bring gasoline and a lighter, let's find out.

We went up to the three snorting beasts, to lay amorous hands on their torrid breasts. I stretched out on my car like a corpse on its bier, but revived at once under the steering wheel, a guillotine blade that threatened my stomach.
The raging broom of madness swept us out of ourselves and drove us through streets as rough and deep as the beds of torrents. Here and there, sick lamplight through window glass taught us to distrust the deceitful mathematics of our perishing eyes.
I cried, “The scent, the scent alone is enough for our beasts.”
And like young lions we ran after Death, its dark pelt blotched with pale crosses as it escaped down the vast violet living and throbbing sky.

How do you compartmentalize nihilism and anti-fem?

i am, but it's a novel not a manifesto. not really nihilistic or racist though. i'm trying to make a fable for wizards in training

Ladies first.

Because 1 Corinthians 13

I lead an interesting and fulfilling life

>nihilistic
>manifesto

^^^^This.