Defend this

Defend this

>thinks martin luther needs defending
>unholy 3366

go fuck yourself, satan

Does /pol/ need any more proof that protestant church is red pill church?

Reminder that Jewish mysticism is infinitely more patrician than anything auberginenosed goys ever came up with.

>mysticism
>patrician
merchant pls go

>what is materialism
>implying judaism is even a real religion

I don't think there's any issue. Did Luther actually know any Jew ?

It has a sound title.

Martin luther was an agent of the Jews who wanted to destroy the roman catholic church. The Jews had already infiltrated the church in order to make it as weak and corrupt as possible, so people would associate it with jewry, thereby giving justification for its destruction. Martin Luther's antisemitism was a strategy to get people on board with jewish protestantism, so people would think that it was the redpilled religion, when in reality the old catholic church was what was holding europe together and without it we came to what we have today.

This is the most moronic thing I ever read but I like it.

>it's a /pol/ mental gymnastics post
So the Catholic church was strong when it had three fucking popes operating at once? Nice try, but Protestantism freed Christianity from Hellenic pagan influence and led to the creation of secularism which revolutionized western civilization.

Because you secretly know it's true.
>So the Catholic church was strong when it had three fucking popes operating at once?
No, that's exactly my point actually. I'm saying the Jews made it weak so they could destroy it from within. And in that they succeeded grandly.

Jewish mysticism is a giant Jewish meme to screw around with Christians, it didn't exist outside of Medieval Occultists fantasies.

Jews lie all the time, no defense needed.

Indeed we do.

>catholics essentially steal a god
>spend a millenia shit-talking the people they took it from in an effort to remove the traces of their offence

really makes you think!

Didn't you need to be a serious glutton to be fat back then?

I'm no expert on food, but I expect they had a relatively high caloric diet in Germany at the time, so it wouldn't be surprising that scholars would be chubby from lack of proper exercise.

they ate beer and potatoes.

nuff said.

t. pedo apologist

This desu

Youll notice if you count calories and work physical labour. Doing that all day burns like 1000 calories

holy.... i want more

the jews literally did the same with yahweh

>God comes to earth
>main antagonists are Jews.
>The jews kill god's incarnation on earth
>they were most pissed because he said fuck the merchants and being in debt to merchants who don't give a shit about the lord or humanity

makes you think kike

No, not at all. For a peasant maybe.

Obesity was though.

Every religion incorporates shit (usually not even subtly or elegantly) from other sources, but the catholic-jewish relationship is particularly crude and hilarious.

I think they were most pissed off because he said he was the son of G-D and also he was like a guy dressing as Uncle Sam in the middle of Soviet Russia.

Catholics didn't steal their God, the Jews stopped listening to their God and the Catholics didn't

Catholics do not have a god. They have a pope.

This is like really basic information.

>9214411
No (You) for that

>pose as god's messenger
>die
>his cultists want to take over the world through missionary work
>need an excuse because of obvious conflicts with the texts they hold sacred
>"i know, we'll say the old testament is true BUT bcus they killed yeshua the divine pact with the jews is now broken!"
>abduct Rome
>endless profit

Gotta give them credit, it was one heck of a good work of infiltration. Basically takes all they characteristically project onto the jews

literally called them children of the devil too, and said Sodom would be better of on Judgment day than the Jewish cities that wouldn't receive his apostles

Don't get me wrong, I entered this thread to reap some (you)s; but anyone who has very basic knowledge of the old testament should know it made perfect sense to discard yeshua as a deviant.

>this triggers the protestant

>Arabs realize this is bullshit and try to correct and revise hijacked Jueo-Christian theology
>"N-no, they're in communion with Satan, don't listen to them!"
>once the West is in power they undermine and radicalize Islam through imperialist efforts
>"See, they're barbarians!"

I'd be more impressed with Islamists if they managed to use their holy law to create functioning states. As of now, it's hard to be convinced that the answers to the woes of the world reside in the quran

>the entirety of my world is whatever shit Reddit shoves down my throat
It disgusts me to see someone as down-to-earth as you on MY board.

I bet you think that was a compliment. It wasn't.

fucking cultists i swear

post yfw you realise God cannot be reached through any one religion

I don't know what I was expecting in this thread, but it wasn't this.

The Vatican is literally the Whore of Babylon. Nothing but pagan idolatry dressed in Lucifer's lies. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

wtf i hate the word of god now

Pleb tier
God can be reached through every religion.

I'm sorry, I realised I made it seem like you can only reach God through multiple religions at the same time.

God can be reached through no religion, and you are a fool.

You sound like the fool to me, my man. Don't worry though, you'll find your way back eventually.

>jews lying

we hold this truth to be self-evident

It's not your board, and you can keep clutching your own set of rules for what defines a functioning state. That's exactly the kind of pride that helps keeping the arab world in the dirt.

>when you think Jews run the world
>when you think you're in the minority
>when you consider this a mark of true enlightenment

why do you /pol/fags think your special. press anyone on the subject hard enough and they will admit this. i had a conversation with the custodian at my office about politics and it was the first thing out of his mouth.

College universities defend Luther all day long. So do high schools, pretty fucking hard too. This is one of the subjects were liberal professors forget their usual agnostic detachment from history and make it their job to ensure the class remembers Luther as an hero.

>the arab world
I thought we were talking about the Muslim world, user ;^)

>mfw brainlets claim they believe in God
just take the redpill already

We're talking about the original Luther not MLK

My school spent a large amount of time showing us how much of a dongle MLK was and how much of a hero Malcom X was.

The history teachers were GOAT.

MLK was boring, Malcom X has a redemption arc that ends with his own death Veeky Forums af tbqh

Jewish mysticism is literally just:
>This Rabbi found 7 neat new ways to trick G-d!

Your teachers were cucks and you are too. Good job, you fell for Marxist propoganda

I suspected this actually.

literally word salad

You don't understand anything do you?

Fuck off. Do you think that Jews would want the average person to be more redpilled on the Bible? Martin Luther was the catalyst that eventually led to the education of every Western man in the Bible, freeing people from the Catholic Church's grip on Christian teachings. And I highly doubt that having the Catholic Church own a quarter of the land in Europe and determining your spiritual fate through bribery is in line with Christian teachings.

>eating potatoes as a staple before encountering the Incan Empire
>being this ignorant of history

JUST

Reminder that the Catholic Church is literally founded by God made flesh, while all the Protestant Churches are founded by nutters and shitters and scat fetishists.

"The Jews have no other God than money." based Karl Marx

You don't know this though, you have a supposed quote supposed relayed by authors with no evidence to back up that what they wrote was in any way real or true to the Word.

>the Word

Which exists because of the Church. The Church is the reason the Bible exists. The Church put the Bible together. The Church's authority in matters of faith equals the Bible's.

>shitters and scat fetishists.
See! The Protestant system is a system of mutual harmony. No wonder it gave rise to capitalism.

>>the Word
>Which exists because of the Church.

Wrong.

>The Church is the reason the Bible exists.

laughingGnostics.jpg

>The Church put the Bible together.

So they're a glorified fanfic publishing enterprise?

>The Church's authority in matters of faith equals the Bible's.

Apparently not considering the amount of divisions they caused

We Lutherans recognize that the man's zeal for the gospel and his desire to convert the Jews took a nasty turn later in his life, exemplified by this writing which is not part of Lutheran teaching

But...Jesus was explicitly against the institution of the Church.

>posting pagan sun idols

>7151
> *holds up mirror*
>1517
>2017-500
>the year the Reformation began

newfag

>keeping the arab world in the dirt
Whats wrong with that again?

>Catholics would rather trust a corruptible church run by corruptible men than an incorruptible Word

>why don't you like these guys?
>they're in the dirt!
>okay so why don't we take them out of the dirt?
>no I don't want them out of the dirt, then they might be dirty

But you are not yet.

The uncivilized do not belong in civilization. They do nothing but destroy and shit everywhere.

>Islam is making these people destroy and shit everywhere
>But we can't remove Islam
>Then they would just destroy and shit everywhere

What mean he did buy this?

Martin Luther has been quoted as saying "I drink like a german, and I eat like a bohemian!", he was a hearty lad.

The Jews rejected the Christian church, as did protestants. They are both liars and heretics.

It's not like religions contradict each other or anything.

Wonder what Jesus must have thought as that fat man walked up to his gates in full self-righteousness.

What mean he did by this?

>thanks for spreading the Word in a language people could understand and putting a stop to that catholic indulgence scam

Probably.

>they're in the dirt!
No, they are the dirt. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

hate the sin, not the sinner.
[insert smartass bible reference here]

No.

There is no defense. Luther wasn't a inerrant. His writings on actual theology and the Christian life are actually good but some of it are the ramblings of an angry old man.

Remember that this was a book about 16th century european jews, back when they had a monopoly on usury and handing out predatory loans and generally acted like dicks.

The perfect union of Jewish anality and Western neoteny.

t. Canaanite shitter who got left behind by Jesus

stay irrelevant

We didn't get left behind, we just won the argument.

>Jewish mysticism

It's called Marxism, dummy

>Chrisians use the septuagint as the basis of the Old Testament
>Catholics remove a few parts that are dubious (e.g. Psalm 151)
>Eastern Orthodox leave them in to varying degrees
>Hundreds of years later Martin Luther removes books that he considers dubious
>"Hurr, Luther changed the One True Bibleā„¢"
I swear, every denomination requires mental gymnastics. I don't think this semen-slurping religion is for me.

>all these protestantfags in full damage control

I thought he was black.

He was all white in the end.

I thought it was an fun get