Is he an actual autistic genius or just some coked up businessman who's good at marketing to autistic people?

Is he an actual autistic genius or just some coked up businessman who's good at marketing to autistic people?

How do I achieve his level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
gobankingrates.com/net-worth/10-things-elon-musk-doesnt-want-know-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> How do I achieve his level?
Have a story to sell, be good at marketing, bullshitting, and making everything about you while leaving out the engineers doing the stuff in the dust.
Also buy a time-machine and ride the dotcom bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

So lots of luck and dedication like any other successful person?

I mean sounds reasonable, but what I wonder is if he's really the backbone of what he does or just a marketer, he's not an engineer but he could be good at masterminding the whole operation.

Being intelligent != being autistic
Why do brainlets have such a hard time differentiating the two?

Musk actually is cripplingly awkward and stutters terribly when he talks.

>!=
>codeposting outside /g/
kys yourself

Which, for all we know, could be an act he puts up to appeal to our autistic youth, giving them hope that their inability to reason with emotions might actually mean superpowers on his level.

On one account, he did say he was too socially awkward to get a job. On another account, he had a top executive position at a bank when he was only 20, and even banged the bank owner's daughter.

>kill yourself yourself

thanks for the (you) you dumb namefag faggot

I think you're mixing something up. He was engaging in two bachelor degrees (physics and economics) and financed his studies with a fast food job and organising parties in his dorm.

Before he came to America he had a top position at a bank in Canada.

>After high school, Musk moved to Canada and studied at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. He worked part-time jobs to support himself and survived on $1 a day by limiting his diet mostly to hot dogs and oranges, which he purchased in bulk, he said in a StarTalk Radio podcast. Sometimes he would upgrade to pasta and tomato sauce.

gobankingrates.com/net-worth/10-things-elon-musk-doesnt-want-know-him/

Read his biography and try to emulate his behaviour.
The key point about him I guess is learning things faster than other people. And I don't mean that by being smarter than other people, but putting a lot more effort than they are willing to. He learned programming in 3 days because he read the 6 month estimative for the average person to complete the book and said "fuck it i'm gonna learn this shit faster than everyone else because i have to use this knowledge as soon as possible".

How the fuck did he manage to do this if he only left college at 23? Like said, I think you're mixing things up. I find it really hard to believe he achieved a top position in banking before even having a few years' experience outside of college years, no matter how bright he is.

Mental fatigue is a thing. Most people are not able to absorb so much knowledge in such a short time. It's definetely a huge talent to be able to study as much as you want.

Hes referenced multiple times that he does cocaine

>The key point about him I guess is learning things faster than other people.

I could see why that would be useful, but I don't see why that's THE defining feature of his success. What he does for a living isn't even that technically-oriented. Sure, he needs to have a general idea of how the nuts and bolts of his projects fit together, but it's the engineers who handle the specific, hands-on design details.

Has he even completed any technical feat himself as a professional engineer would?

>Has he even completed any technical feat himself as a professional engineer would?
No. He's a marketing genius, that's all.

He's good at coming up with ideas that easily get funded by government bucks.

He was very much involved in the actual development of the Falcon 9. I don't know how things are now, since Tesla seems to be his main project now, but a couple of years ago he definetely was involved designing.

lmao he learned rocket design by studying his employes books, you fat fuck

It is a skill, and as most skills, can be developed. You have to train your pre-frontal cortex to be able to focus and absorb a lot of information in a short period of time.

Whenever a project of yours fails (Hyperloop), simply announce a new, even more ambitious one (Big Fucking Rocket).

Now he's obviously more involved in being a businessman than anything. But to launch Paypal, he had to know at least some programming. And I think that a lot of his ideas about going to Mars and manufacturing electric cars and rockets come easy to him because of his physics bachelor's. I really doubt that the average joe would even bother to think about that kind of stuff and how to do it without the heavy theoretical knowledge Musk has gathered since his college days.

He's just a rich guy who bought engineers to build cars and spaceships for him.

>coked up businessman who's good at marketing to autistic people
That was Jobs, friendo.

Jobs was just a literal psycopath that got lucky enough to meet an actual Autistic genius

I've noticed that intelligent people who stutter while talking, if not due to genetic issues, sometimes stutter due to the fact that they're in the process of thinking and processing different scenarios of the thing they're talking about, thinking about or whatever it is they're focused on.

Some go silent while doing this, some stutter. That's what I've noticed from real life experience.

>stutter
>thinking

I'm a genius.

>That's what I've noticed from real life experience.

btw that is called anecdotal evidence

Tell me how successful his businesses would be without the government being involved. He's "good" at business because his customers have an unlimited supply of seized assets from other people like him.

He stutters because he has mild brain damage from getting kicked around by niggers

Musk's brilliance is he is able to recognize the next big thing, where to get the money, and how to market it.

What's wrong with the support from goverment, considering he produces visible results?
God, I hate that fucking stupid "goverment backing" argument.

i do this
sometimes i think about my next 3sentences while talking and start stuttering because i didn't even finished the first one.

Dont forget the government subsidies because without them, your "businesses" would be destroyed tomorrow by competitors.

You're retarded.

Not an argument.

Thats not an argument either.

>He learned programming in 3 days

sweetie... no, sweetie... no

i like the man but I completely agree. every single one of those companies in OPs pic likely wouldn't exist if it wasn't for dem subsidies

it's like he knows that the markets with government subsidies are the smart choice hmmmmmm

How else would anyone fund space tech?

If anyone in Congress was scientifically literate, they would have just funded nasa to do it, instead of subsidising a private company that hasn't done anything useful. They should demand specific goals or products on a defined time line.
Elon musk survives off of corporate wellfare. He might as well be a nigger.

Competition produces innovation. Market was pretty stale before Musk.

It still is stale. Elon musk has a self driving car, a shitty solar battery, and a "reusable" rocket.

None of these technologies are new or interesting. Nothing is groundbreaking or even marketable. Out of everything, the battery is the most promising and it gives you about 6 hours of power every 12 hours. It costs a lot of money and still uses shitty panels.

>I want everything right here and right now
Wew lad.

He's actually smart, I wouldnt say a genius but he's definitely a smart guy.

not that guy but i hate condescending cunts who talk like this
and by cunts i usually mean women

Government subsidies are the opposite of competition.

Not really, companies usually have to compete to get goverment subsidies.

Everybody who met him including the person in your pic says he’s the smartest and most hardworking person they ever met.

So more like: be born with an IQ >160, be charismatic and attractive, and be able to work/study for 18 hours a day. Easy right?

>If anyone in Congress was scientifically literate, they would have just funded nasa to do it, instead of subsidising a private company

NASA cannot do it because it is a hopeless bureaucracy and a pork barrel. Private company is lean and mean in comparison.

It is all about results per taxpayer dollar spent. SpaceX is several times better in this aspect than NASA and therefore ought to get taxpayer money.

You can't "learn programing" in 3 days. You can a learn a given programming language in 3 days, that's totally doable, but you'd be retarded to think you didn't have tons more shit to learn.

You totally can learn programming in 3 days, just without system-specific quirks.

As someone who writes more than 50 applications for government contracts every year, let me let you in on a little secret: there is no competition. The winners are predetermined and the "open, competitive" application process is merely a formality/for show.

You still have to get on a roster :^)

The only way to go through the day with one dollar is to buy a bullet and kill yourself.

>He learned programming in 3 days

Or he is a robot with a glitch in his voice system kek

I learned the basics of programming in about a month (randomly on and off after school) when I was 14 to make games in flash, after that it was basically just looking up random bits of syntax on the internet and generally planning projects better, not really a super genius achievement.

He is a retard, all the cringy shit that he says about machine learning shows that he has zero idea what he is talking about, yet he brags about it all the time like he knows what he is talking about.

He did in 1984 when there was no large learning infrastructure to learn it yet. Today you can look up youtube videos and learn it very quick and efficiently. Wasnt like that in 1984.

You are right Boeing got a crew contract for 2x as much as SpaceX bid was for the same amount of flights.Also they can renegotiate and save even more money by offering reused boosters

>believing this fake news

He knows what he is talking about, he is just trying to deceive people.

I think this is the deal with people who are fast thinkers but not that gifted verbally.

Bro the goverment subsidizes big oil and natural gas more than anything else, policies left over from the cold war. This country would be renewable in 10 years if they took all of those away(while crashing the world economy). Thats just Tesla.

Self driving cars are not new? Re-useable rockets aren't new? What the fuck are you smoking

kek

>namefaggot faggot

seld-driving cars were developed by google though, and the Falcon 9 is "partially reusable", who knows how much it costs them to make it ready for the next launch. Space Shuttle cost more than building a brand new one.

Musk is as close to a god as is humanly possible, worship him...

It definitely costs less than building a new one. That was true even for Space Shuttle. However Falcon costs only $62 billion when shuttle costs billions.

Reusability is the future, that is clear to anyone with a brain.

>Falcon costs only $62 billion

To be fair, after learning a language, it's far easier to learn another

musketeers BTFO

ITT: basement-dwellers shitting on a selfmade-billionaire.

>Elon good at marketing

Not even close

if you have to ask, you aren't cut out for "his level".

welcome to Veeky Forums
the only place more perpetually asshurt and envious than /v/

Extremely good business man who is intelligent, but spends a ton of effort marketing himself and his persona.

Remember when the space X stuff leaked? The actual business plan was just to sell satellite internet service. Everything else was just marking.