Baking Thread

What's everyone baking today Anons? For me it's a standard Sourdough Boule.

Ok, so I have 10 bigas to complete with flour and put some fillers. Gonna try coffee grounds, apple skin, grated sweet potato and cooked oatmeal. Any suggestion?

Btw I'm baking right now some rye sourdough that fermented for 3 days then I let it bulk fermented for another day. Remember trying some wild ferment last years and still one of the most delicious bread I ever had. I tried keep a starter but its too much trouble.

>inb4 cum and unfunny related answers.

Oh forgot to say.

Tried rye flour, sesame seed and ginger and it ended better than expected. Gonna try it again today.

I have been planning on giving Rye Sourdough a try soon as well. I would have never thought to bake some of those things into bread but I'm still a novice.

Rye sourdough turned very nice, acid but not that acid. Every time I tried baking with a proper sourdough starter (the one you feed everyday) my bread ends up too sour. I prefer starting a wild biga and baking on the third day.

Sourdough with rye and ww

Just a simple loaf. Why isn't my scoring working?

>Why isn't my scoring working?

How deep are you scoring? You've got to score far deeper than you're (probably) thinking.

I should have taken a picture before. I'm new to baking and had been letting the crust break on it's own until this loaf.

Anyone here ever make Ezekiel aka sprouted grain bread? How difficult is it?

they look nice and all but it's worthless if you don't show the crumb

Was just waiting for it to cool

Fine, here you go

Does lefse count as baking?

>standard
BOOOOOOOOOORING

If so

Anyone got a recipe for me to bake. Has to be Veeky Forums enough.
Pls n0 blly

Yesterday:
>hard rolls
>pullman loaf
>sourdough
>soft rolls
>milk bread

Today:
>brioche
>challah
>pound cake
>applesauce cake
>milk bread (2nd attempt)
>random iced/frosted cake

Das it mang

Das it

Baking for almost 30 hours, couldn't sleep last night, big event tomorrow. Biggest problem is dumblling binging because of tiredness.

What are your ingredient ratios, my dudes?

30/30/40