Did youtube finally break him?

>Last original video was titled "uh, wheres john?"
>guy explains John went on vacation with his family "suddenly", can't get into contact
>This week is a b-footage video from Mount Vernon again

Has John gone full Dave Chappelle? Did he run away to Caucasia?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalconundrum.lefora.com/topic/19430400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/pol/ is why we can't have nice things.

Was it really /pol/ though? Or was it all the fame, money, and blow?

>claims to strive for historical accuracy
>misrepresents history to push his leftist agenda
>gets called out on it
>"DAM /POL/"

18th century cucking

>misrepresents history to push agenda

lolwhut

I think they're mad because he had a black guy on once to talk about slave food and somehow that's leftist propaganda

>tries to make an entire episode about a orange drink recipe and subtly taking a jab at trump
>backfires
>blames his audience rather than himself
>not only that, but tries to make himself seem like he is taking the high road
It's near Jewish-level mind games

you're a fucking basketcase

He probably just needed a break to get back to the 18th century because of

>attacking my sanity rather than the facts laid out in front of him

he's just a meme troll, only high level lunatics think the orange fool thing had anything to do with trump

>facts are events interpreted by a mush-brained lunatic

While only a few took it actually seriously it still ended up with people trolling his videos and channel.

>it was just a coincidence that he made a video called "orange fool" at the height of anti-trump hysteria

>just a coincidence
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>the height

He got called out on being a left wing SJW and fled. Fuck this traitor.

Thing is, how dumb can you be to make a joke like that when he should damn well know most of his viewers are people who yearn for the "good ol' days"?
Not the brightest

I genuinely cannot tell if people are memeing or think an orange fool has anything to do with Trump.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

No memery, the average conservative really is that fucking stupid

the media and left love calling Trump a fool and Orange Hitler (when they aren't accusing him of being a traitor and a Russian puppet)
its not entirely a hard logical leap to make

he's probably trying to have a strange man slam a load into his wife in all 50 states, everyone deserves some down time

>woah woah woah, where are you getting this from, nobody has ever said anything like that about Mr Trump
politicalconundrum.lefora.com/topic/19430400
your gaslighting wont work here

He made a dessert called "orange fool".
Who do you think got triggered over that?
/pol/, /r/the_donald, the alt right, etc.

>The Orange Fool never happened
>It's a Jewish conspiracy

It's been over a year you're crying because everybody isn't sucking Trump's cock. Go back to your safe space if the real world is too harsh for you.

It's the consequences of Poe's law : some think trolls are serious, and ends up believing in conspiratards shitposting. Same thing happened with faminazi.

Hopefully Joey claims that Hitler was evil or something and gets bullied off the internet too. YT food memers are worse than a sous vide nutribullet filled with quinoa, bacon, and sriracha.

>everybody isn't sucking Trump's cock
its not that everyone isnt sucking his cock
everyone is LITERALLY COMPARING HIM TO HITLER AND A RUSSIAN AGENT FOR ZERO REASON

I never understood the "go back to your safespace!" mentality when someone objects to something
Isn't that
the opposite of a safe space?

>you guys are all crazy!
Gaslighting libs at their finest

>The right cries over a small jab at Trump
>Still thinks they are better than the left

Goddamn, this circus will never end. Americans are missing far too many chromosomes.

>food and cooking board
>hmmmm, yep this looks like my blog :)

>Start an offtopic thread about some YouTuber and clearly lean it towards Trump
>"Haha, stop posting offtopic stuff in my thread guys! I totally wanted to talk about cooking :^)"

Fuck off back to You-Know-Where.

it's back on topic now since you've brought so much salt to the table, fag

Everyone so paranoid now
Blue boards are going to shit
Anyway I hope this guy's channel dies, cooking celebs are cancer enough, more-so e-celebs.

>Le salty maymay

Because ORANGE FOOL is the NAME OF THE DESERT

>A fool is an English dessert. Traditionally, fruit fool is made by folding pureed stewed fruit (classically gooseberries) into sweet custard. Modern fool recipes often skip the traditional custard and use whipped cream. Additionally, a flavouring agent like rose water may be added.
>Foole is first mentioned as a dessert in 1598 (together with trifle),[1] although the origins of gooseberry fool may date back to the 15th century.[2] The earliest recipe for fruit fool dates to the mid 17th century.[3] Why the word "fool" is used as the name of this fruit dessert is not clear. Several authors derive it from the French verb fouler meaning "to crush" or "to press" (in the context of pressing grapes for wine),[4] but this derivation is dismissed by the Oxford English Dictionary as baseless and inconsistent with the early use of the word.[1]

And the desert was made by the re-enactor, not him.

He shows up, they say "hey we're gonna make this historical desert called a fool"

He goes "cool, that'll fill 8 minutes"

thats as much thought went into this. Not everyone obsesses over the political cycle 24/7

His entire channel is about the white history of America and he seems shocked and triggered that conservatives are his biggest audience and are critical of his obvious anti trump faggotry

James is a confirmed cuckold and neither knows nor caters to his audience. There is a better place to be, and I hope I will see my fellow foodjacks there soon.
God bless the USA, talk at ya later.

okay so why an orange fool? why not a lemon fool?

Because that's what she made.
Because they grow ORANGES on Mt. Vernon.

I like how the retards are tacitly admitting that their POTUS is an orange fool.

You mean admitting Trump is being accused of being an Orange Fool.

Go play in traffic, cuck.

>if you get upset about him being called an orange fool you must think he is an orange fool
Solid logic

>zero reason

>Hitler

He literally is a fascist in the truest sense of the word. The only reason he didn't do much damage to freedom is because of the checks and balances of the government.

>Russian Agent

He literally got in contact with Russian spies all throughout his election. Putin openly praises him and he openly praises Putin. He is litterally under investigation for being a traitor.

============

Get you head out of the sand you fucking dumbass.

>literally

I can't even

If you didn't think that he could be mistaken for an orange fool you wouldn't have made the connection.

>he is literally a fascist

Easy now James, we'll still watch your half assed food videos just calm down

Because he has never been called an orange fool or the equivalent for over a year or anything, right?
How do you live with yourself by arguing this poorly?

7.5 more years cuck

Don't blame /pol/ for SJWs harassing him.

If you think he'll get re-elected your nuts m8

We got him, boys.

>fascist
Hes the biggest leftist that was running for the republicans

>investigations
All of them have turned up empty, time to accept that none of the shit they throw at him is sticking. You lost. America will become great again.

>Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce,[3] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

He fits the profile to a T.

Nothing he has done fits that description

>leftist

You have no clue what leftism is. And you have no clue what fascism is.

>All of them have turned up empty,

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

His sons and sons in law admitted just yesterday that they were conspiring with the Russians.

he does historical reenactments and education you fucktard. he's not a 'cooking celeb'

Are you trolling?

If you think he's not getting re-elected then you're still in denial, gonna be a hard 7.5 years for you lol.

Especially after you don't have all your illegal beaners and dead people voting.

Who wants to buy my 'I put nutmeg on my nutmeg tee, guys?'

Must be a reference to loyalist codes or something

He sells merchandise which are not replicas but for the intent on being used for cooking. He considers himself a chef, but focuses on authenticity

More than half a year after losing the best the dems can come up with is a slogan that ripped of Papa John's. They might as well just forfeit the midterms

>forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce
This is quite literally what the Jews were doing to pre-WWII Germany and why Hitler and Germans wanted to gas them

>He considers himself a chef,

as far as i've seen he explicitly doesn't.

>favors mass surveillance over the American public
>wants to introduce legislation to be able sue people that criticism politicians
>tried to strip American citizens off their rights because of their skin color
>thinks that he can achieve a good economy by personally bullying corporations
>openly praises dictators like Putin and Erdogan and shits on all the western democracies
>dog whistles to the KKK and all kinds of other racists

If Hitler entered the 2020 race you wouldn't recognize him because you clearly have no clue what fascism is.

Oh, look a white supremacist who supports Trump.

What a surprise! Strange how this keeps happening.

Do you guys really think Townsend is a fucking liberal? All those reenactment guys are conservative as fuck it comes with the territory. He probably votes Libertarian.

you are literally delusional

2/10, plebbit tier trolling

Literally

Don't get me wrong. the Dems are a fucking wreck. But the centrists who are getting hammered by the endless news cycle are going to be tired of this shit (already are). Unless Trump can muzzle CNN and MSNBC, he's losing next election, the same way he won this one - the ad nausea bleating of the media machine

Yeah, praising and romanticizing white culture in the days of slavery is not something a leftist would do, for sure.

The thing is, being a conservative doesn't mean shit when it comes to liking Trump. Might even have voted for him cause he was the Republican nominee but that still doesn't mean you actually like him.

All of these claims, yet no references or sources to any of them

All those points are facts. Keep burying your head in sand, retard.

You're very dedicated to trolling

Well maybe if you paid attention to what your "GOD EMPEROR" was saying you wouldn't need references and sources.

Unlike you, I did.

I actually was fooled by Trump. I followed him 75% of the way in his support and then slowly started noticing the lies and eventually realized he was just a power hungry liar.

After I dropped the us v. them mentality, I saw his bad side.

But as far as you are concerned you must protect Trump at all costs because nothing matters as long as you are fighting the liberals, right?

Politics is not a fucking team sport.

>>tried to strip American citizens off their rights because of their skin color
Please fact check this for me then. Deporting illegals and wanting to ban travel from problem countries doesn't fit that description. Unless Trump recently started the slave trade back up and I am unaware. You are FAKE NEWS.

How many levels of trolling are you working at cuck?

>Politics is not a fucking team sport.

Uh, yeah it is faggot

American citizens born in the US with US citizenship who lived their whole lives in the US, were forbidden from returning to the US because their parents were from the middle east and they visited their families in the middle east.

Well then I hope Trump shares his billions with you, when you're out of a job because he fucked up the whole economy.

kys

This is wrong lol. Get your facts straight

Sounds kind of like you're cherry picking a technical error that was immediately corrected. Also the travel ban has nothing to do with skin color genius.

7.5 more years.

>poorfag who suddenly realizes that he's cheering for a billionaire who would actually spit on him if he met him in person

Yeah peasant keep it up. Enjoy your buttered toast while Trump eats lunch at Michelin star restaurants.

I don't know why trumpistas on Veeky Forums of all places bother with the whole "I'm not racist but..." bullshit

Who are you trying to convince?

He clearly wanted to ban all ethnic middle easterners, American or not. He clearly didn't give a shit.

The American government was thankfully sane enough to not allow him to pull that shit. The travel ban was a way of saying to people like you, "I tried", even though he knew he was cucked by the courts.

The class divide is like this for literally every POTUS
I can't believe you guys are falling for this weak ass pre-nominee tier bait

A billionaire can pretty much eat whatever they'd like, has very little to do with me. Oh, unless you just want to play on class struggles to get us back on your side James. Cuck.

You're coming off desperate, that's how I know we'll never stop winning.

Funny thing is that I've never voted in my life, but I know I will be in 2018 and 2020, this should frighten you because Trump is gaining votes while making it harder for the left to cheat.

>The class divide is like this for literally every POTUS

No it isn't. Bush and Clinton are just a hair under the billionaires but Obama and Bernie were in the less than $5 million net worth range which is what your GP and your dentist make and far more closer to the average Joe than a billionaire who flies back home everyday in his humongous private jet.

>funny thing is I was born in 2003
Yes, that kind of goes without saying

>Oh, you sneaky bastard, trying to point out the obvious foolishness of siding with somebody who has polar opposite economic incentives

I'm very scared, now.

>career politicians
>closer to the average Joe

holy shit kys cuck

Poor people can't really wrap their minds around "upper middle class" vs "wealthy", they literally think the people responsible for their problems are well paid white collar professionals who bothered to continue education past high school as opposed to people who inherited all their wealth and just extract rent in virtue of having been born

This is not Veeky Forums at all
Mods

Well desu 1984, I just never felt like my vote mattered and was too lazy, but I supported Obama and Bill Clinton and couldn't really stand Bush.

You bring up a good point though, the left isn't doing a great job of winning over the youths that will be voting in 2020.

You should be pretty nervous.

I'm nervous like anyone else who has assets. I won't really see a difference in my day to day life but I'll be pretty mad when the squiggly line representing my retirement accounts dips because of some retarded decision made by a person with the impulse control of a child.

You on the other hand, should be nervous in a different way, since it's your kind of people who get laid off first. But hey, at least you stuck it to da libruls, right? So who gives a shit if you end up on food stamps, assuming those are still around 5 years from now.