I want to eat more pork, but aside from barbecue, fried pork chops, and bacon I don't really know what to do with it...

I want to eat more pork, but aside from barbecue, fried pork chops, and bacon I don't really know what to do with it. what are some recipes I can make at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gO8EiScBEjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Port loin roast is great. Cook about medium rare if you don't mind the texture

Ill get either bone in or boneless pork chops, marinate for an hour or more, then give it a good season and quickly pan grill over the stove top with EVOO. Its tender and delicious so long as you dont overcook it

>pan grill over the stove top with EVOO
>grill
That would be frying then.

never had it, but pulled pork looks wonderful. I think it would be my favorite pork.

Two of my favourite Hungarian dishes come in pork versions: sautéed pork in paprika gravy (sertéspaprikás) and pork fillet in mushroom gravy (sertés szűzérme gombamártással).
The first is typically served with boiled potato for its carb and the latter with dumplings, polenta or mashed potato. Add two veg, one green and the other whatever colour you'd like (I like butter-braised carrots with caraway and dry onion) and you've got a tasty meal.
And it's cheap, too.

MURDERERS

you can do a million things with porkbelly, cook in pressure cooker with a sweet sauce, boil and bake, steam, deepfry...
porkloin i usually sear then put in the oven on medium heat with something like butter+honey+herb
but yeah, you can do anything with pork

Saucisson, rillettes, andouille, andouillette, lard, poitrine, abats, boudin blanc, boudin rouge, saucisse
Everything is good in pork

Make carnitas but with a tenderloin instead of the butt it'll be like pulled pork but better

>"grilling" on a stove top
>EVOO with high heat
Fucking retard, stop posting.

wheres pig_1 and pig_2

It's good, but process relies on making sure the pork is soft enough and that your sauce is good. You can't use a shitty BBQ sauce unless it's a shitty piece of pork upure planning to pull.

Charsiu, whether the actual stuff or the Japanese adaption. Uses shoulder or belly, two cheap cuts. Technically barbecue but not smoked and used as an ingredient more than a protein lump. Only uses one unusual ingredient, two if you want it to be bright red but are too hippie to just bring out the McCormick's.

Pulled pork. Simmer a shoulder in the oven or a slow cooker in whatever barbecue sauce. You can even go full poorfag and stretch it with Dr. Pepper. Tear apart with forks and serve on burger buns with pickles and boiled-down drippings.

Roast. Sear a roasting cut, then place over 50% or so of its weight in undrained sauerkraut. Adding some combo of roughly cut onions, diced apple, caraway seeds, or brown sugar is also an option, as is cooking carrots in the same roasting pan/dutch oven. Cover and bake at 160/325 for a couple hours, serve with mashed potatoes or carrots or so on.

1: 2:

try something with pork,fennel and apple/calvados

Your own sausage, for breakfast, pasta and other delicious goods.

Honey and garlic, italian herbs, italian spicy, chorizo style, the posibilities are endless!

Char siu confirmed patrician tier

Al pastor style

Quarter assed recipe:
Marinade pork chops is soy sauce and chili peppers. Pan fry, make rice with oinions and garlic. Bon Jovi Teet.

Look up puerco pibil.

Every little village in Mexico has a different version of something like it. Just a slow-steamed pork shoulder buried with lotsa spices.

youtube.com/watch?v=gO8EiScBEjA