If photons are the carriers of the electromagnetic force, how come magnets work in the dark?

If photons are the carriers of the electromagnetic force, how come magnets work in the dark?

holy fuck physics BTFO

Pure fucking magic

PFM

>pic

Is that a smudge tool?

no it's a magenet

Looks smudge tool'd to me.

take physics, brainlet

someone post this on stack exchange physics asap

How do you know magnets work in the dark?

>close fridge door
>magnets stay on the fridge

I have a degree in art, iIm pretty sure that is a smudge tool.

>doesn't know they fall down in the dark and when the lights are turned back on the magnetic field is reactivated so the magnets stick back onto the fridge
i fucking swear hawkins didn't die for this

>fuckin' mangets, how do they work?

Photons aren't carriers of the electromagnetic force, the electromagnetic force is the driver of photons.

Night vision goggles you retard.

those project light so you can see you fucking imbecile
how the fuck else do you think they work

>implying all electromagnetic waves emit light

They use magnet power you fucking brainlet.

IF THEY PROJECTED LIGHT THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED NIGHTVISION GOGGLES?!!!!!

I have a degree in Photoshop.

I'm pretty sure it's a magnet.

BECAUSE IT'S DARK WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THEM ON YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB

>IT'S DARK
>PUT ON NIGHT GOGGLES
>IT'S NOT DARK ANYMORE
HOLY SHIT WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE SCIENCE OR SOMETHING FUCK WOAH

THEY PROJECT INVISIBLE LIGHT YOU CUNT

THE KIND OF LIGHT NOBODY CAN SEE YOU IDIOT MORON PLEBIAN CUNT GAGGLE

>Photoshop
>not GIMP
lmfoa did you get that at DeVry you fucking brainlet??
your degree isn't even MIT license compatible fucking rofl

Yeah I got it at DeVry. So what. You aint gonna do shit about it you nasty boy.

o-okay you don't have to be rude...

Same reason your wifi is invisible, even in a dark room.

>muh leds on the front of muh router
Fuck off you know what im talking about.

HOW IN THE FUCK CAN LIGHT BE INVISIBLE?!! WHAT GOOD IS LIGHT THAT YOU CANT SEE!! BEING VISIBLE IS THE ONLY THING ITS GOOD FOR!!!!

THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

>HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN
FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU CAN SEE WITH IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NIGHT [math]\mathbb{V}\mathbb{I}\mathbb{S}\mathbb{I}\mathbb{O}\mathbb{N}[/math] GOGGLES FAGGOT

WOW FUCK YOU CHINK MOOT FIX THE GODDAMN TEX

're ya go little retard

[math] \mathbb{V} \mathbb{I} \mathbb{S} \mathbb{I} \mathbb{O} \mathbb{N} [/math]

>sent from muh ipad

Guys like what if, seriously what if all the light like all of it that actually gets emitted is just the light that hits our eyes//camera sensors. Like all that extra light is conserved and its energy siphoned off this universe by interdimencinal space kikes or something. How much energy could they steal? Would we ever know. Spooky shit man. Spooky shit.

this thread is comedy gold holy shit

>leaving out "he"
sexist.

go on...

Have you seen magnet working in dark? Anyone has? I doubt it. So magnets do not work in dark.

[math]
\mathbb{H} \mathbb{E} \mathbb{V} \mathbb{I} \mathbb{S} \mathbb{I} \mathbb{O} \mathbb{N}
[/math]

If magnets worked in the dark the union would be on our asses in 15 minutes flat. I don't know about any of you but I don't want to deal with those penny pinching chucklefucks any more than I have to, you know?

>interdimencinal space kikes
you may be on to something here

Wait what, i thought that protons had no effect on magnets, and that magnets and the magnetic field depened on the spin of the electron within the material.

Do Photons actualy have an effect on the construction of the magnetic field?