Is the Sriracha Trend Finally Dead?

grubgrade.com/food-news/mcdonalds-introduces-signature-sriracha-burger-and-chicken-sandwich

Has anyone tried this?

>Is it dead?
>Company did test market
>Good enough sales to take it National

Well lets think about it, shall we?

No, sriracha whilst you consider it a meme sauce is successful because it had the right mix of hot, sour, sweet, salty and it has a good flavour. It is the all rounder of hot sauces and will be around for years and years to come. Here's an idea, instead of hating on somethings success why don't you promote somethings good qualities. Oh right, that's why, because OP is and always will be an irrevocable faggot.

t.fedora

Its almost as good as the Mcchicken

Ive never actually even seen someone eat sriracha, they just participate in the culture

dude COCK SAUCE lmao

nothing will fucking stop me from putting sambal oelek on all my food and sriracha is the only company that sells it around here so fuck if I care if their sweet squeezy sauce is trendy

there was a time when I liked it but after a while, especially when I started to cook, I just found it disgusting

honestly, I only see people who don't have a clue how to cook using this sauce and I honestly get it. it's a good way to get a special flavour for cheap

I eat it on a regular basis and have done so for years and years. There's other hot sauces I enjoy but what I like about sriracha the best is the garlic. Like the guy you replied to already said, it has the right mix. It's an overall good sauce.

>sriracha is the only company

I disagree, I find it to be one note and just sort of sour

it becomes somewhat usable when you let it sit on the counter for a few months and it turns more of a reddish brown, once that happens the flavor is good

Which one did you try?

Siracha is a meme? Outside of the gym never heard of it here in the UK, love the stuff when cutting since I just drowse the boring chicken breast with it.

>not knowing how to read an entire sentence

or do you not know what "around here" means

not gonna spend money on shipping for some randos chili paste when I already have what I know I want

>mfw had neigbor from the phillipines in the early 2000s
>mfw he made bomb ass food
>mfw introduced me to siracha

>MFW ITS A MEME NOW

Sriracha isn't a company you fucking retard.

okay you got me I just don't know how to spell huy fong foods

>not liking something because it's popular
the height of pleb

>i'm an insufferable food snob
Well thank you for that information, it was enlightening. Have fun not having fun

>I eat it on a regular basis and have done so for years and years
Same
It's great, low calorie sauce, with a good flavour balance and it's cheap as fuck.

I mean, if you have tomato sauce in your fridge, why not have a bottle of sriracha?

sriracha is only good when it's mixed with ketchup

I don't try new fast foods until Reviewbrah makes a video about it.

My only problem with the Sriracha trend is that the sauce is great for somethings, but not all things. Yet we have all these idiots running around trying to put it on or in everything under the sun saying its the greatest thing in the world.

They are the same as the hardcore Tabasco people who also put it on everything, but the Sriracha thing is the hip on a larger pop culture scale.

maybe you should go outside instead of basing your worldview on your normiebook page

sambal is better, plus i can add as much or as little garlic as i want.

It's not dead but it's not hyper popular/meme status like it was years ago. All the fags who just like whatever The Oatmeal draws a clickbait comic about moved onto something else by now.

Huh, apparently I live in the test region for this.

It's alright, though I only got it with a bogo deal.

Doesn't really taste like sriracha but whatever

try it, it is good. Hot sauce with lots of garlic and onions.

Is pic related free from meme status?

no, this is the only chili sauce free from meme status that isnt mai ploy

sambal is getting memey. I've seen it mentioned in a few recipes recently