Veeky Forums cowspiracy

Veeky Forums cowspiracy

Sure. It was one reason I became almost vegan. But it wears off. I feel like eating meat again soon.

Can you vegan baiters give it a rest.

as if i give a fuck.

This. Its a sad story and all but I'll die before I suffer, I'd rather have someone else save the planet, I'll enjoy it while I can.

wow, better limit my life and dietary experiences now.

nobody gives a shit about your shitty tumblr fandom, stop making threads every fucking day

I go out of my way to buy 4x priced meat that comes from cows and chickens fed grains on a plate by a french maid in the Swiss Alps while indian gurus are massaging their bodies with therapeutic oils.

That should be enough work on my side I reckon.

Cows taste good though.

cuckold

Seriously though beef is over-rated. It's expensive and doesn't take on other flavors that well. Take an hour to braise some pork shoulder or discover the magic of baked bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.

>watched it after i cooked vegetarien for about 3 months cuz of vegi gf.
>lost 3 kg of fat by simple not eating processed meat.
>after i watched it stoped eating any kind of meat and lost 2kg more.
>can see now my sixpack again
>feel more energetic, vital
>my jizz now taste better so gf insist of giving me random bj´s, even when im not actually in the mod for it.

I dont even give a single fuck about the animals or ppl who get killed/ cancer cuz of the production

I simple want to be more healthy

stay fat merricans

haven't seen it, can someone give me the abridged version?

I can't remember if I have seen it or not but Earthlings is still one of my all time favorites as well as Forks Over Knives.

>living in a third world country treating their cattle like shit

embarassing desu

There will be a point of diminishing returns and you'll start to get weak. It is a good cleanse from eating too much meat though.

"Don't eat meat"

>become vegetarian mostly out of experimentation
>realize pea protein/hemp protein/pumpkin seed protein/nutritional yeast absolutely shits all over whey protein
>lean up quick as fuck without even watching macros
>feel tons stronger
>energy literally radiating from spine

Meats are a gigantic meme.

I don't really care if a cow dies. They are gonna die regardless.

>We're all going to die at some point, so why not just kill ourselves now?

This is what you sound like.

>stop buying shitty meat
>buy meat from farms that treat their animals
nicely
>get off your fucking cum stained desk chair and suggest to people you know that they do the same

w-woah... so this is the power of not being a fucking faggot....

>treat their animals nicely
>slaughter them
Pick one. And it's not just about the animals but the ecological impacts as well.

>pea protein

Animals don't have to stand in their own waste for a week before being tortured to death to make pea protein. It justs TASTES like it.

Cows exist because humans breed them for food. If humans stopped breeding cows for food, there would be no cows. Are you advocating for a cow genocide? I like cows and would rather not watch them go extinct, that's why I eat them.
Please, have a heart, do your part, eat a cow.

Netflix is full of these anti meat eating documentaries.
I'm not sure who owns Netflix but I get the feeling they frequently troll Veeky Forums.

You must have gotten a poor brand. Mine tastes fantastic, but my usual shakes generally have a number of various ingredients. Nutritional yeast and/or honey will make anything taste great. Even then, I have been drinking nutritional shakes of all kinds since I was a young teenager. Eventually you grow a pair and learn to chug it down.

a valid point

>third world country
you mean the US senpai ?