"There you go user. Nice and well done. Don't want to get sick haha. Eat up!!"

>"There you go user. Nice and well done. Don't want to get sick haha. Eat up!!"

Oh great thank you
>Implying I would complain to a good Christian man Sharing his food with me after inviting me over to his home

I realize full well that you're a troll, and probably a fucking idiot, too, but those are burgers, and burgers should be well done because frankly, that's fucking disgusting. Every speck of ground beef is exposed surface area at some point in the process, so the whole idea of searing the surface area like a steak, does not apply.

>patties shaped like meatballs

>He doesn't grind his own meat

Wrong.

Burgers are best medium rare to medium.

Those are improper burger cooking techniques that do nothing to enhance the burger and put you at an increased risk of contracting food-borne illness.

inb4 "But you'll dry it out reeee"
There are plenty of ways to make a juicy, well-done burger. You're just conditioned to idiots overcooking their burgers or using leaner meats to the point that you're now confused.
If you like it less than well done it's a personal preference by not the proper way to prepare a burger.

you can see the bun already getting soggy because it's just so "juicy"!

this is gross though, the texture of undercooked ground meat is disgusting

Thanks man, looks great!
>next week at my place grill my burger medium rare and make rest well done for the dear plebs.

What if everyone likes them medium rare and is just doing the same thing you are?

>anything less than well done isn't "proper"
>well done isn't a personal preference

Wrong.

I eat my food, drink my beer, and engage in polite conversation. I thank my hosts when it comes time to leave. A week or so later, I invite him and his family to my place for a cook-out of my own. I fucking put him to shame by making the best fucking burgers, brats, and sides he's ever fucking had. His wife flirts with me, but I don't cuck him. That would be un-neighborly. His wife is a pig anyway.

>in reality

>I eat my food, drink my beer, and engage in polite conversation. I thank my hosts when it comes time to leave. A week or so later, I invite him and his family to my place for a cook-out of my own. I fucking put him to shame by making the best fucking burgers, brats, and sides he's ever fucking had. His wife flirts with me, but I don't cuck him. That would be un-neighborly. His wife is a pig anyway.

can't he just pray to god and ask to not get sick?

>man shaped like meatballs

i chuckled a bit

>barefeet
>obese
>curlbro

no

Matthew 4:7
>Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test
This is in response to Satan telling Jesus to throw himself the temple since God would save him so obviously not.

>thanks!
>stand next to him eating my food while talking about how to get swole like him

>being this fucking stupid
thanks for the laff user