What sort of pizza would you order, given these options? thanks guys :)

what sort of pizza would you order, given these options? thanks guys :)

Other urls found in this thread:

qotest.pizzahut.com/phstaging/locations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red sauce
Fresh Mozzarella
Pepperoni
Mushrooms

Turn 360 degrees and walk away flipping you the bird as I leave this disgusting hipster establishment.

no bacon/pancetta, no green peppers?
I would go for a boring tomato into mozzarella topped with shrooms, celery, olives and ham

I'd order a "green" pizza.
>basil pesto base
>feta
>artichokes, arugula, olives
>prosciutto

Watch out, superior taste coming through.

Honey Garlic
Goat Cheese
Prosciutto
Soppressata
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Walnuts
Dried Cranberries

Red sauce
Mozzarella
Pepperoni
Hot cherry peppers
Tomato
Red onion

There is some weird shit on that list, like flax seed, beets, egg, carrot? Fuck off

Also, I'd spring extra for some fresh mozza on that as well.

That's too many options. Would not get pizza there. Plus I hate places where you have to select from a bunch of lists. I don't want a CYOA restaurant experience. I'd much rather choose from a few different combos someone spent time working out and was proud of the result.

Olive tapenade
Smoked Gouda
Proccutto
Sliced egg
Pumpkin seed
Pineapple

I mean, they probably have those too. But why not also serve build your own for folks who want a certain thing?

>Red Sauce
>Shredded Mozz
>Fresh Mozz
>Pepperoni
>Meatballs
>Sausage
>Red Onions
>Mushrooms
>Mild Banana Peppers

Probably only eat here once and then go to a real pizza place, desu.

>Red sauce
>Mozz
>White onion
>Mushrooms
>Olives, plain black olives
I like a vegetable pizza time to time. Hopefully the redsauce isnt some goofy shit like cranapple purree with beet juice

Because you're asking me to do the work the chef is supposed to do. I don't want to create my own special from a long list of options, many of which are ridiculous. Im sure this place turns out a lot of disgusting pizzas because there's so much opportunity on those lists to really fuck up your pizza. There are a lot of strongly flavored ingredients there that just don't go with each other. Why should it be my job to figure out which ones might go well together when I just want a fucking pizza? It shouldn't be.

>pizza place
>chef

let it go
we live in a food network universe now

Huh
>look at base
Okay, some are off the wall, but I'll get the red sauce
>cheeses
Ok, ok these are nice, but I'll stick with shedded mozzarella
>protein
Anchovies and steak, hell yea
>additional
What the flying fuck is this shit? All this shit and no spinach? Fuck it. Mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.

qotest.pizzahut.com/phstaging/locations.html

Basil Pesto
Salami
Red Onion
Asparagus
Sun-dried Tomatoes

>Mozz
I'd 360 out of there.
Plebs.

Whoever puts the menu together and runs the kitchen is the chef. But in these CYOA places no one puts the menu together. They just have a bunch of options on lists so the customer can fuck up their own food. No thanks. I want to eat at places where someone (preferably a chef) has worked out the various dishes. That's his job, not mine.
I don't do chain pizza.

What do you do when the waiter asks what you want to drink?

*spazzes out externally *

That's what he does.

If I'm at a pizza place it'll be whatever the house red is. Some of the places near me have dry Lambrusco (which goes great with pizza), so I often go for that.

red sauce, mozzarella, parm, anchovies, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, and hot cherry peppers

>walk away
Seriously, pizza is getting stupider than beer.

White sauce
Ricotta and smoked gouda
Anchovies
Spicy broccoli, red onion, and white onion

black olive tapenade
fresh mozz + sharp cheddar
anchovies + roast beef + sausage
artichoke hearts + mild banana peppers + escariole + sun-dried tomatos

Red sauce
Mozzarella
Parmesan
Pepperoni
Tomato

>he's never had egg on a pizza
I bet you've never had beetroot on a burger either.

White Sauce
Ricotta
Honey Garlic Chicken
Roasted Red Pepper
Asparagus
White Onion

I make my own.

>No Fontina

Red sauce
Shredded mozz
Pepperoni
Red onion
Mushroom
Kalamata olives

I like the basics.

>red pepper sauce
>provolone
>pepperoni
>hot banana peppers
>mushrooms
>red onion
>captcha: italian hall

me too!

Red Sauce
Fresh Mozzarella
Pepperoni
Pineapple

Why do I get so triggered by restaurants using the word protein like that? It just screams hipster bullshit to me

>Tapenade
>Smoked Gouda
>Honey Garlic Chicken
>Beets
>Mandarin Oranges
>Sliced Egg

>Mozz
>Parm
>Protein
>Seeds of any kind let alone 4 fucking choices
>Autumn Mix

I'm sorry but I thought this was a pizza place? All this bullshit and I can't even pick my own dough? Take a hint from and realize that if you appeal only to hipsters, you better not get too frustrated when they move on from your establishment to something more trendy after a year or so. Instead of jumping on some trends, why not try something different that your talents lend themselves to?

Red Pepper Sauce
Fresh Moz
Anchovies
Crispy Prosciutto
Tomato
Red Onions

Red sauce
Asiago
Manchego
Prosciutto
Arugula
Hot banana peppers
Red onion

How stupid are you if you got to the point where you're old enough to post on this board and you don't know what foods go together?

Red sauce
Fresh mozz + parm reggiano
Meatballs
Mushrooms + sundried tomatoes + roasted red peppers

I just want a basic fucking pizza, not some faux-Michelin star pretentious shit.

This guy has it right.

OP HERE

thanks for your replies, everyone. i'm eating at this place in a few days because i'm playing live music there, and the food is free. i'm noticing a trend towards more "basic"/standard choices, which makes sense given the nature of pizza. i posted because i am very inexperienced with cooking, and i do agree that the restaurant should have pre-defined pizzas. just for kicks, here's what i believe i got last time:

basil pesto
smoked gouda
chicken
arugula
mushrooms
sun-dried tomatoes

how did i do? fwiw, the pizza is $12.95 usd for ~12" square

shit pizza store
no 'go 'za option