If you put half as much time into my self-authoring program as you put into shitposting...

if you put half as much time into my self-authoring program as you put into shitposting, you'd have sorted yourself out 10 times over by now

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/?offset=96&ghost=yes&task=search&search_text="maps of meaning"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh. sorry.

sorry for what?

damn

not sorting myself out 10 times over by now

You're memeing, but it's of course more than true.

Enjoy your botnet.

>"Hey guys! I'm a random guy who someone shot into fame through (((rebel media))), I want you to sort yourself out by writing your entire life story on this website, don't worry goy! Also, give me 20,000 dollars on patreon!"

*weeps on cam*

Our daddy thought us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they are such good size n' all

I hope he makes it to 20k and finally tells us why postmodernism is shit

i bet he jerks off to our life stories

this is a board for books you retarded faggot

It's shit because it doesn't draw meaning from anything

Apparently people have been memeing this guy since 2014 warosu.org/lit/?offset=96&ghost=yes&task=search&search_text="maps of meaning"

i first heard about him from Veeky Forums actually. a year prior to him becoming famous

>just realising now the extent to which shills go

Lmao, you really don't know how far the rabbit-hole goes do you?

Trust the intentions of nothing you read here, buddy...

>used to browse /a/, /v/, /g/, /int/ and Veeky Forums all the time
>only really browse Veeky Forums and peek into /pol/ every once in a while nowadays
Is this what growing up feels like? It's weird.

Who are you quoting?

This is me. Though I also lurk the classical music thread in /mu/ sometimes

I'm and I'm just venting out. Polite sage for posting something that has probably nothing to do with the thread.

Epic /jp/ meme. How's about you go back there, cuck!

You must be new here.

It's me too, although I know that /mu/ is garbage and music is best enjoyed on your own

This is the final frontier of redpill.

I went straight from /b and /s to /lit and /s. THAT is growing up.

You actually somehow recovered from a mental illness.

>meaning

nice spook

Someone please explain the "sort yourself out" meme

It's simple.

>Sort yourself out.

has anybody bought the program?
can't find any reviews on it

Who are you quoting?

>The meme

Holy shit maybe try looking at the OP and the posts throughout the whole thread drooping websites and the name PETERSONPETERSONPETERSON.

Fucking hell, sort yourself out kid.

It's something JBP likes to say a lot. Along with things like "Pay Attention" and "Bloody Neo-Marxists" and "SJW Authoritarians"

I think most important part of it is free. I think he said that it's basically writing about what could happen if you tried to achieve the best future for yourself, and then writing about what would happen if you did nothing/got lazy. So you have this heaven and hell picture, and then you write how to get to each. It supposedly improves pass rates for students a significant amount.

>I think most important part of it is free.
is it? says 29.90 on the site

but the rest you typed out seems like its worth the price. thanks user!

I've watched alot of his videos but never heard him say sort yourself out. I'm not saying he doesn't say it but I want to find a video where he does to laugh at it.

i got the future authoring program and that's the jist of it, yeah. you start off more generally, and it tells you not to think too much, then it gets more specific like describe your ideal social life/leisure activity/career/family life in the future. what are some things youd like to learn about, etc

then you can set some goals, and subgoals and for each one you're asked to

Evaluating Your Motives
Considering the Broad Personal and Social Impact of Goals
Considering the Detailed Strategies for Goal Attainment
Identifying Potential Obstacles and their Solutions
Monitoring Progress towards Desired Goals

all in all (apparently, i havnt touched it yet) it's 5 hours worth of writing

there are 3 other programs, not sure what's involved in those.

I think it's the one where he talks with the students in the college patio.

is that jermaine clement on the right?

kek

What a nu-male cuck

>meaning

lel
Post-modernism is great, brainlets just can't get it

>Le deep hockey dad

If you're in therapy or have been, the self authoring stuff is shit you do every week.

im not shilling but i got more out of listening to jordan peterson lectures than i ever got out of therapy. i just havnt had much luck with therapists desu

>tfw actually did the self authoring program
>actually helped calm some of my angst

Why is he based bros?

but you need a relationship for growth. peterson is great, but keep looking for a good therapist. they are rare, but what else you gonna do? replay peterson's "necessity of virtue" if you need inspiration to keep going.

>Also, give me 20,000 dollars on patreon!

hand over the shekels, you bloody neo-Marxist

Someone redpill me on the whole self authoring thing. I know it deals with writing your ideal life and shit, but what else is it about?

he must be making like over half a million a year with his patreon and salary as a professor combined, not to mention he probably has a couple side hussles (his clinical practice if he still does that + le self authoring suite + consulting)

Making money. Nothing millennials hate more.

i only hate it when people i don't like make money

There we go.

Don't worry, most people who get scammed by self help courses report the same

>Literature board
>Writing is a scam

paying for permission to write is a scam

>got it for free my his joe rogan podcast offer
>scammed

Nice :)

leak it

Leak what? Its a web program they send you a password for. Theres no way to pirate it. I can show you what it entails if you want to know. Its really nothing special. Just directions on how to think about your past and future in a way that untangles uncertainty and doubt.

sounds pretty gay desu

>in a way that untangles uncertainty and doubt.

Dubious

Just writing out what you want out of life, why, and how to achieve it has this effect. Writing out your past, and understanding how it made you is also quite useful. Your thoughts and memory are not clear. Writing them down simply lays them all out at once and doing so was helpful to my mental health. Its not a trick, its just like making a really detailed to do list for your life and an autobiography

>offer something useful
>put your ass on the line
>people act surprised he's being supported

How much better would it have been if he lost is job, his license to practice, and never gained any international attention!!

Thats a bit Oprah tier

It was even featured in Oprah Magazine lol

im just saying he's rich af

I guess Nietzsche and Freud were in need of serious self repair. We shouldn't listen to them until they get themselves together.

Thanks

They didn't hate the opposite sex.

Nietzsche did at times. Fuck we all do sometimes

>Nietzsche

When did he?

"Woman's love involves injustice and blindness against everything that she does not love... Woman is not yet capable of friendship: women are still cats and birds. Or at best cows... "
-Thus Sprache Zarathustra

if something is a cow, bird or cat that doesn't mean you hate it.

Where does he say he hates the opposite sex in this quote?

A lot of people keep cats and birds as pets, and love them very much.

some people like their cats more than people

" Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow."

I see some edginess and cynicism towards JP here that is unwarranted.

It's not that what the guy is saying is particularly new or groundbreaking.
But the way he combines it all in a more holistic message is kinda unique for an academic. He's preachy and opinionated when most other "good scientists" are trying their hardest to be objective and impartial.
This idea that if you want to be taking seriously in the intellectual sense you need to be a cold rationalist is perhaps not doing us much good. It's certainly not compatible with regular life challenges, which are rarely solvable with this kind of detached rationalism.

Why does she have a taser?

Peterson is okay, it's his cultists that are a menace. Those /pol/ rejects watched 6+ hours of his talks and suddenly think they are great philosophers, who of course must post on Veeky Forums.
Sure it wouldn't be half bad if they at least read Peterson's reading list, however I don't think they care much about literature.

Not JBP's fault. He's great.

>when she tells you she's sorted herself out

Well everybody is in need of self-repair, and Nietzsche surely was.
Peterson exactly agues against dropping an author just for disliking a feat of them.
And finally there at the end you missed a great chance of writing "sort themselves out". Don't dismiss suiting writing style just for being dismissive of the guy

Since when criticism of female nature is hate of all women?

>being this autistic

this is what most people, in fact, believe

"If niggas wrote rhymes like they played pool and ping pong, we'd have 30 albums by now."

GZA

i don't think most people know much about freud and nietzsche

No, that would be you

All 3 types of cancer replying to each other. kill me