Can a round earther explain why the equator is hotter regardless of axial tilt?

Can a round earther explain why the equator is hotter regardless of axial tilt?

Just admit the flat earth model makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False flag conspiracy theory

>It's the 21st Century and some people still think the world is flat.
Wew lad.

Also reminder heliocentrists use bad evidence all the time.

Why the fuck does this matter, get off this board faggot

>it's the current year
Nice argument.

>Can a round earther explain why the equator is hotter regardless of axial tilt?
yes.
the earth is not a perfect sphere, but an oblate spheroid .

thus, the atmospheric pressure at the equator is higher causing higher temperatures.

which is also why hurricanes form near the equator under low pressure as the definition of weather is "the atmosphere balancing pressure."

Lets go on a journey together to the edge, my dear user. Have my own boat that is sea worthy. Let us sail the seas until we are the first people to reach the edge and finally prove that WE are right. You and me. We will need to sleep in shifts as the government comes at night and turns all boats 360 degrees so they sail back.

>the earth isn't round but a oblong spheroid
So for your theory work you have to make the earth more flat? What a surprise.

Why did that faggot mod move this here instead of deleting it? At the very least move it to /x/.
>MODS = FAGS
Also air currents and shit.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

the sun only heats 1 side of the earth at a time,

I have circled the area the sun heats up during the equinox

as the earth spins the red area passes through the red circle

ive never understood why flat earthers use that argument, if that fisheye lens was showing an image of a flat earth, then there's no way the whole flat earth would fit in frame even with a fisheye

precession of the axis

You guys are all wrong, the earth is actually a fidget spinner

because you’re all so smart and intelligent and sharing all the above will help enlighten cock lickers like OP
>i don’t like it but i’m compelled to reply anyway derp
maybe you aren’t as smart as i assumed

oh well faggot

what if the earth is actually a triangle?

>Muh Flat Earfs

Jeeeez.

flat earthers dont deserve the internet

can't argue

earth is a rhombus pls respond

jesus christ user, lemme guess, you also seriously respond to people who say the monty hall problem gives a 50/50 chance?

I thought flat earth threads were banned.

anyway, youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

i don't even need to say it, but i will. btfo.

shut the fuck up. you already had everything explained to you five times in the last two threads on /x/. every single one of your retarded ass images got debunked. I get that you're retarded but don't come to sci expecting different results.

you're officially retarded, and your arguments are always shit because of it.

>Can a round earther explain why the equator is hotter regardless of axial tilt?

Us normals call that one "the seasons"

dude they made the treaty to hide thr nazis on Antarctica fucking douche

If you this the Earth is flat you are a Fag

Because it wobbles.

hahahaha this an hilarious post op
thanks for making the millionth flat earth thread on this board
here's your (You). i know your desperate for attention

This is actually the best flat earth arguement ive seen. Im impressed. Its wrong, but still impressive.

They grow up so fast ;(

earth turns around the sun, so the part that gets the rays at 90° at one day of the year, will get the 45° half a year later.
The equator gets the 66.6° consistently

By your picture#s logic, the south pole wouldn't get any light at all

I'm too high for this

Parallel lines appear to converge, too.
Spurious argument. Perspective is relative.

Because around the equator, the Sun never passes more than 23.5° north or south of directly overhead at local Noon. As you move farther north or south the Sun will appear farther off, and more so and more often the farther you go. Not getting as much direct sunlight means not receiving as much IR (heat). So the equator is on average the hottest line on latitude.

What's your point?

The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve countries whose scientists had been active in and around Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. It entered into force in 1961 and has since been acceded to by many other nations. The total number of Parties to the Treaty is now 53.

Some important provisions of the Treaty:

Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only (Art. I)

Freedom of scientific investigation in Antarctica and cooperation toward that end … shall continue (Art. II).

Scientific observations and results from Antarctica shall be exchanged and made freely available (Art. III).

>Also reminder heliocentrists use bad evidence all the time.

Please explain the how either of these images relate to a heliocentric model.

>nobody points out the argument is self-defeating.

Oh, don't any of you feel compelled to worry about tough questions like who is right. You all deserve each other here.

Because angles around the equator remain closest to 90 degrees year round.

>who
Who?

>Freedom of scientific investigation in Antarctica and cooperation toward that end … shall continue (Art. II).

>Scientific observations and results from Antarctica shall be exchanged and made freely available (Art. III).

Yeah okay

>Who?
whOm?