You're major

>you're major
>number of friends
Microbiology

math grad
let me count
3 math friends + gf (art major)
and I get along with everyone in my department except this one brown nosing faggot

>you are major

He/she's not wrong.

Math.
>friends in my major
>friends outside of uni
>girlfriends

>Computer game development
>people I actually enjoy talking to: 13
>people I consistently interact with in a friendly manner: more then i want to count

>Medicine
>0

Used to have actually dozens of close friends who would shed blood for me. Now: 0 real friends. Physics major.

>He/she
I thought I was autistic but I can't even imagine the level of autism it takes to write he/she in a board where everyone knows there are no women.

>I thought I was autistic but I can't even imagine the level of autism it takes to write he/she in a board where everyone knows there are no women.
I'm a woman.

no you're not

>women on Veeky Forums
>women on Veeky Forums of all places
How deluded are you?

Okay. This is not the first time I have encountered a trivial counter example. Are you a crossboarder from /cgl/ or /soc/ who just came here to see what Veeky Forums was right? I mean, you can't be a scientist right?

me too teehee post ur vagina mine is so cute XD

wrong.

there=your
they're=you're
their=????
their=Something belonging to someone,
therefore, their = youi

>undergrads and newfags complaining about OPs use of English
your retards

Hello, fellow redditor

hey i'm a woman as well but i usually don't post about it

electrical engineering, fight me

Physics and Maths
299 friends(uni)
792 friends(outside uni)
458 friends

There is nothing wrong with being an MTF transgender so no one will be fighting you. We are LGBT positive in Veeky Forums. This is a safespace for anyone who likes science. It doesn't matter if you were born a man and decided to stay that way, or were born a man and decided to change into a woman. Every person who likes science is accepted here.

Physics and Math (walking meme right here)
20+ frens + a lot of friendly relationships (im involved on campus a lot w/bunch of leadership positions)

>usually don't post about it
>posts about it
you know the rules slut

>We are LGBT positive in Veeky Forums.
Speak for yourself.

I am sorry but if you do not support our MTF transgender friend then I will have to deport you back to

this isn't university, faggot

Like you have ever been to a university. I know for a fact that when /pol/ sends its people they are not sending their best. They are sending shitposters. They are sending race baiters. And some, I assume, are good people. But if you had ever been to a university then you would not be posting like you are now.

I'm sitting in my office right now faggot.

I love how triggered Veeky Forums virgins become when a woman in STEM violates their safe space
You heard me, what are your majors
Or are you afraid that you're all brainlet cucks?

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

I can't imagine being this insecure about a little banter. Do you go crying to your professors every time someone tells you you're wrong?

>I am sorry but if you do not support our MTF transgender friend then I will have to deport you back to There's nothing scientific or mathematical about supporting transgenders.

>math student
>girlfriend
Teach me

>Geomatics Engineering
>7 or 8

we're not going to have a conversation about whether or not I fall into your preferred bigot of the month category on Veeky Forums you retarded autistic faggot

Good meme. I support it.

His gf is probably as real as his imaginary numbers.

Wrong about what? All they did was throw ad hominems at me. It's like me calling you a cockgobbler and then acting bewildered when you respond with anything other than the affirmative. Although of course, you may be one, but I have nothing against homosexuals

You know, it's not hard to be successful in school and have a great social life too you lonely fuck
>Mechanical Engineering
>30+

>wrong about what
the "I can't imagine being wrong about anything because I'm a woman" woman. what a pleasure it is to make your acquaintance again.

>elec and electronics eng
>around 20
>10 that I could ask for money and be sure I'd get it

not when you're an engineering major

Yes, this is clearly banter: I talk about my major, the two responses are calling me a slut or a fake, your response is to insult me on my personality, all because I'm a female. Go back to /r9k/ or /pol/, you're clearly a brainlet who can't argue anything substantial

why are you so fucking butthurt? go try reddit sweetie they'll hold your hand on there

I'm not butthurt though, my cunt is getting aroused from all the bullshit you're spewing

I only do it because I know that everytime a woman is forced to reveal her gender a shitstorm of shitposting ensues and I wanted exactly that. My first post in which I stated "there are no women" was exactly to trigger you to say you were a woman so I can open the shitposting flood gates. I started with the MTF transgender joke, then a /pol/tard got angry and that started its own line of shitposting, and then came some guy going on about homophobia. Kek.

I don't know what it is about women but there is nothing better to start a fire than for someone to post they are a woman in Veeky Forums.

Too bad female brains are too small to comprehend these kinds of chain reactions. By the way, by electrical engineer you mean your brother bought an arduino and you just stole it from him and painted it pink right?

Disgusting. Stop tryig so hard.

>and then came some guy going on about homophobia.
I'm not a "guy".

>my preferred pronouns are xe, xer, xenis

That's fine. Do you have a feminine penis or a masculine vagoo?

By the way I will stress that in Veeky Forums we know gender is fluid and that sex is a social construct.

Arduino is for brainlets, mostly it finds application in Robotics Clubs and the like, but EE at my uni does use C++ heuristically

>w-w-why don't the boys on Veeky Forums like me, they must be bitter autistic virgins waaaaahhh

>woman using the word brainlet

Pot calling the kettle black. This is why I love roastieposting.

Molecular biology, 0 friends at uni (except gf), 2 childhood friends outside of school.

It's by choice though. I want to get through my education bitter, jaded, and alone so that when I'm done I don't settle for the everyday happiness of job stability, but instead try to realize my dreams.

>revealing power level

Veeky Forums isn't the right place for you kid, better get back on your boat and go somewhere else.

If you do not have friends on purpose then why do you have a gf? Why don't you drop her too?

not user, but sex

chemistry 0 friebds not countings my 2 gfs who are modeling majors

You can get butt sex from your friends so the question now is why not have friends?

>Chemical Engineering
>0

Mech eng
I have no friends since I'm not a normie. Meeting non normies is hard. I wish I knew fellow autists to play wc3/css lan parties and pathfinder with

Computer Science

>college friends
~5

>drinking friends
~20

>real friends

>cats

>I wish I knew fellow autists to play wc3/css lan parties and pathfinder with
See if the CS department hosts LAN parties. Mine is having one tonight

>universities hosting gaming events
Total cancer.

>Chemistry
>1 girlfriend
>1 friend that I hang out with a couple of times a month

Physics

Mechanical engineer, 16

>cats
enjoy your low IQ from cat scat.

>mechanical engineering
>unironically 0
I don't even care desu.

I'm EE also and only like 1 out if the dozen girls in my major is hot.

Which side of that statistic do you fall in

> people who like and respect you:0

Nice Facebook numbers

Complex numbers are just as "real" as Integers and Real numbers you dweeb

Always pleasant seeing a real, live autist.

>Math major
>Every integer is my personnal friend

>Computer Science

>while friends == False:
> me = lonely
> print(";_;")

>Used to have actually dozens of close friends who would shed blood for me.
we know satan.
>0 real friends
expected
>Physics major.
burn in hell physishit, math is the one true science!

Tits or GTFO faggot.

>university gender studies student
>Salary man

We all know who the winner is.

>post bacc premed with pure math background

>My teddy bear and I have grown rather close over the last few months

Math
I have a lot of "friends" but I only care about 3 of them and I met them way before I even knew I wanted to study math.

Numbers aren't real. They're concepts in your head, like your girlfriend.

>cat
low t

Every comp sci major I know is gay

You're confusing me for OP user.

What about brony? Weeb? Dont lie to me

friends at uni are a waste of time, you need professional contacts.

>brony
brones get more vag than you ever will.
>weeb
I may enjoy it but i don't sperg out about it.

What about you user? You projecting or just curious?

>biochemistry
>4?
>might be less because I'm too awkward to actually go and interact with anybody

5 fluffy ones
Now I think it's 0 real ones

I honestly think people resent ambition and success.

t. Biochemistry

Every comp sci major I've met was either a brony or gay or a weeb or transgender

I'm not being a dick I'm just curious user

same
wanna scissor

how do you meet autists? I just need some human contact

How can you not have any friends when your major is filled with labs?

Math and 0 friends, but I hate almost everyone anyway.

One can tell immediately who's going to be dropping out due to their lack of reading fucking books.

>I swear having no friends is my choice!

I am absolutely none of those things.
What university do you go to, the University of Fagwellington?

Keep guessing though. I will continue to answer.

>EE
>0+1j

maybe he is just teasing us by showing a little power-up but he still has kaioken in his sleeves

geology

gf + uncertain amount of geology buddies since everyone is friendly but I met most of them this semester
between 5-10 casual friends though

before this semester all I had was my gf