Sacred geometry of dynamical systems

How old were you, when you realized that the Riemann Hypothesis was solved by the Pythagoreans (proto-Illuminati) two thousand years ago?

Not possible! -- Lament the brainlets. Yet it was accomplished, using the smooth modular transformation from tangential Ford circles, to Farey sequences, to the hyperbolic components of the Mandelbrot set (with a large cardiod loop, which shrinks to equal the boundary of the main cardiod, at any moment in its evolution touching a number of hyperbolic components equal to phi(n) for n --> infty), and finally to the unit circle (canonical).

Are you so gullible, as to believe that they drowned a man over irrational numbers? He wanted to reveal the log-ladder of the Teichmuller representatives, and how ideles are encoded as Julia sets. They have disseminated fragments of this arcane information, to recruit any genius who is capable of re-proving these theorems. Think the Goldbach theorem is a conjecture? It follows from straightforward application of the Product Rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg
cs.cornell.edu/~kb/mandala/images/1400_Full.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_Everywhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_(number)
unfetteredmind.org/37-practices-of-a-bodhisattva/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>find someone totally skits over "sacred geometry" and the occult
>introduce him to actual math and real geometry
>this happens
>mfw

Tell me more Dr.Sacred Geometry-Science

Thank you for respecting my title. The ancient philosophers found that primes were intricately linked to absorption spectra of resonances, and hence used coded references to musica universalis -- obfuscating their communications with celestial references. For instance, the peculiar reverberation tied to primitive roots modulo primes (shown to be infinite through the aforementioned RH theorem), allowed these great sages to detect the signal of twin primes. The construction is embarrassingly obvious in hindsight. If and only if 2n +1 and 2n + 3 are twin full-reptend primes, then ((2^(n) + 1)(2^(n+1) + 1))/((2n + 1)(2n + 3)) is an integer (it follows from Midy's theorem). Sieving an infinite series of these expressions using the sine function (expressing once again the musica universalis) ensures that the expression can only evaluate to zero if infinitely twin primes exist: QED. One then expands the expression using the Product Rule to obtain Goldbach's theorem.

Thank God for this comformation :D

FUCKING MOON RUNES!

May the platonic solids guide you; especially the dodecahedron. As Plato opined, it guides the constellations of the heavens (space-time).

I fucking hated Soccer when I was younger.

That is how they want you to feel about the dodecahedron.

ARCHIMEDIAN SOLID FO' LIFE SUN!

Dr. Sacred Geometry-Science, do real numbers exist?

Yes, they are isomorphic to the contour of the Mandelbrot set, signifying the boundary between finite and infinite possibilities. Every real number is a string ringing and chaotically dampening off to eternity, in the manner that two tangential circles (frequencies) can hold a third circle between them. No one dimensional Cauchy epsilon process can contain all these frequencies. That's why you need field extensions (harmonics).

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg

amidoinitrite?

Colder? Warmer?

Help a nigga out here.

How do I get in contact with you?
I want to learn more.
Can you teach me?

Also can you tell me any interesting stuff about pic related?
The Shipibo indians see these patterns when they take Ayahuasca. There are similar patterns in other native cultures like the Huichol indians in Mexico that use Peyote.
Tibetan culture also has many interesting patterns of sacred geometry.

What do all these things mean?

(Will dump more)

Buddha drawing and statues in Tibet follows very strict proportions. In Tibetan Buddhist universities buddha and mandala creation is treated as a science.

These types of mandalas are actually 2d representations of 3d objects. (see link)

cs.cornell.edu/~kb/mandala/images/1400_Full.jpg

I would be delighted if you can tell me more about the sacred math behind these pics

Also can you tell me why the symbols in pic related are found among every culture on Earth from the ancient past to now?

Cultures that are separated by thousands of kilometers and years all seem to use the same symbols. What does that mean?

SOmebody please translate what OP is saying. I only know what the Mandelbrot Theorem is.

>37.7
I have been seeing the number 37 everywhere since I was about 15 years old.
The number has often appeared in dreams I had and is connected to major events in my life.

Some band literally made an album about this phenomena.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_Everywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_(number)
37 is also the 5th lucky prime. the 12th prime.
the first irregular prime, and the third unique prime
And also 37 is the normal human body temperature in degrees Celsius

A very popular and famous Buddhist text is called:
"37 Practices of a Bodhisattva"
About 37 things a person has to do to reach Buddhahood

unfetteredmind.org/37-practices-of-a-bodhisattva/

Oof. That is a heavy thing to carry.

Eh. Why not more human-speak?

y

You're crossing the fuckin' streams, Morty McFly.

Like to what is this being directed? Again, position-queue priority doubble-dabble.

>of the Mandelbrot set
which parameterization?

>can you tell me why the symbols in pic related are found among every culture on Earth from the ancient past to now
Because they look cool? Aesthetics are universal.

>Aesthetics are universal.
Just moving the goalpost.
Why are aesthetics universal?

Besides aesthetics the symbols in the pic all have more or less the same meaning in each culture. (Oneness, unification of opposites, unity)

The first symbol is from Central America (Aztecs/Mayans)
The second symbol is from Tibet
The symbol below that is from West Africa
The symbol on the right is from China.

>sacred geometry
shut up idiot

yes, just like the genetics of an animal can generate crazy patterns, so too can human dna. so what.

Not quite yet, getting closer ;)

Are you surprised that cultures with ideographic languages have similar symbols with similar meanings?

If you divide something in half it by definition has another half which is the same size. If you're using two different colors/tones to visually differentiate those halves guess what kind of picture you're going to end up with.