What is the evolutionary basis of foot fetish?

What is the evolutionary basis of foot fetish?

not everything has an evolutionary basis

Well working feet are just as necessary for human as is a woman with wide child birthing hips.

my dick

What's the evolutionary basis of people getting tuberculosis? Why did we evolve to get this disease?

Provide any example please.

>What is the evolutionary basis of vore?

homosex

most diseases

Tldr; human brain wiring got a little potato'd and considers feet sexual

anime

What's the evolutionary basis for foot fetishists being so fucking obnoxious?

It's a part of the body that's often covered like the breast, genitals, or buttocks.

Fetishists are always obnoxious, their prevalence is just based on how socially acceptable it is. Say what you want about pedophiles but at least they keep that shit to themselves unlike thiccfags who never shut the fuck up about what makes them hard

its just conjecture but I feel cuckholdry fetishists have been pushing the insult to make their fetish more popular
I wouldnt have even known it was a thing until le ebin maymays put it on the front page

but women's feet ARE sexual, you fag.

homosexuals (males) have on average way more female sexual partners in their lifetime than heteros.

Diseases are acting in perfect accordance with their evolutionary basis.

Those who produce anime get rich at the expense of the perma virgin consumers, this is textbook survival of the fittest.

Foot fetish

Feet are mapped closely to sexual organs in the brain.

So it may just be cooncidental.

Also, historically, feet were used as a euphemism for genitalia.

That dress what a fashion disaster

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with evolution. If I remember correctly, it has to do with the proximity of wiring of the brain for sexual appeal and some features like feet.

Male pattern baldness

>homosexuals (males) have on average way more female sexual partners in their lifetime than heteros.
even if that were true, samesex is at a disadvantage.

Mola mola fish.

Sometimes survival of the fittest means less about strength and more about...fitting in, like a jig-saw puzzle...

>So someone in a group asked me to tell them why I hate the ocean sunfish so much, and apparently it was ~too mean~ and was deleted. To perpetuate the truth and stand up for ethical journalism, I’m posting it here. [Rated NC-17 for language.]
Disclaimer, I care about marine life more than I care about anything else, for real. Except this big dumb idiot. And it’s not like an ~ironic~ thing, I mean it IS hilarious to me and they ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE PLAYED ON EARTH but I seriously fucking hate them.
THE MOLA MOLA FISH (OR OCEAN SUNFISH)
They are the world’s largest boney fish, weighing up to 5,000 pounds. And since they have very little girth, that just makes them these absolutely giant fucking dinner plates that God must have accidentally dropped while washing dishes one day and shrugged his shoulders at because no one could have imagined this would happen. AND WITH NO PURPOSE. EVERY POUND OF THAT IS A WASTED POUND AND EVERY FOOT OF IT (10 FT BY 14 FT) IS WASTED SPACE.
They are so completely useless that scientists even debate about how they move. They have little control other than some minor wiggling. Some say they must just push water out of their mouths for direction (?????). They COULD use their back fin EXCEPT GUESS WHAT IT DOESNT FUCKING GROW. It just continually folds in on itself, so the freaking cells are being made, this piece of floating garbage just doesn’t put them where they need to fucking go.
So they don’t have swim bladders. You know, the one thing that every fish has to make sure it doesn’t just sink to the bottom of the ocean when they stop moving and can stay the right side up. This creature. That can barely move to begin with. Can never stop its continuous tour of idiocy across the ocean or it’ll fucking sink. EXCEPT. EXCEPT. When they get stuck on top of the water! Which happens frequently!

I've read somewhere that female feet grow slightly after having children (most likely to aid in supporting the extra weight of pregnancy), so I would imagine it has to do with finding fertile females (as pregnancy is much less likely to succeed after multiple births)

>homosexuals (males) have on average way more female sexual partners in their lifetime than heteros.

[citation needed]

Fitness != # of copulations
Fitness = reproduction

Faggot.

Foot fetishist here, ignore popsci nonsense about "wires being crossed in the brain" or whatever.

Fetishes often arise from childhood experiences. I vividly remember staring at my aunt's feet when I was 6 years old. If someone has more things to get aroused by than just tits or ass, they get get turned on more easily, and want to have sex more often. Which means more babies.

As to why they're so common, I think it's because they're covered up so often behind shoes and socks, just like how boobs are hidden behind shirts and bras. How often do you see a woman's soles if she's not close to you? Hands are not hidden most of the time, so virtually no one has a sexual fetish for hands. In many African tribes, the women go topless all of the time. The men there probably don't find breasts arousing.

The same can be said of armpits, which are common among fetishists. I'd say feet are more commonly fetishised than armpits because they have more variety. Toes can be of different shapes and sizes, arches can vary, foot size can vary, they can be prettied up with nail polish, etc. You'll find that a lot of foot fetishists have vastly different preferences. I, for example, don't find the tops of feet to be all that sexy, but soles make me diamonds. Some people like smelly and dirty feet (probably related to prepubescent experiences), some people prefer them to be completely clean. Armpits, by comparison, are just armpits. They can have varying degrees of hairiness and smelliness, I suppose, but that's about it. I don't mind armpits as long as they're shaven and would lick/kiss them if a girl asked me to.

any post with the phrase evolutionary basis needs to get deleted by the mods at this point

TAKE THAT BACK!

You do know that condoms didn't exist a million years ago, right?

weeding out weak strains

This is really stupid.