We are having a massive debate in Britain about chlorine washed chicken

We are having a massive debate in Britain about chlorine washed chicken.

The EU says it's safe but has banned it anyway. But now we are leaving and will be trading more with America, where it's a common practice.

Is it really that bad? Surely I get more chlorine from going for a swim?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesoftlanding.com/air-chilled-chicken-vs-water-chilled-chicken/
cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/public/chlorine-disinfection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you do get more chlorine from swimming in a pool than you would eating chlorine washed chicken. However, if you eat chicken daily, it's probably not a great thing. A small amount of chlorine won't hurt you, but having a constant ingestion of that small amount could harm you over time.

tap water is chlorinated

sounds disgusting desu
can't you raise your chicken in a way that they stay healthy?

I'm american and don't eat chlorine washed chicken because I don't eat the big agri megafarm garbage. Good quality chicken in the US isn't washed in chlorine. Sure, that usually means paying a little more at the grocery, but well worth it, although I buy mine in larger quantities from a local farmer at a price comparable to the megafarm pig slop. That megafarm slop is tasteless and has the consistency of glued sawdust. I doubt it will sell even in bongistan. It definitely wouldn't sell in Japan or Korea.

>>good quality chicken in america isn't washed with chlorine.

bullshit. all massed produced chicken in america is washed with chlorinated tap water mixed with some fucking NASTY chemicals that cause cancer in any percentage. Ask FSIS.

Chickens don't need to be "sprayed" with anything. They get sprayed because the huge mechanical processes are stupid fast and spew chicken shit all over the fucking place while eviscerating the birds.

Safe chicken in the US is something you kill yourself or pick up off a local guy. If it's from ANY store with a USDA stamp on it 99% it's massed produced chicken. I don't give a fuck if it says "free range organic" on it and you just paid 20 dollars.

Ooooh chlorine how fuckin scary
Chlorine wash all hippies until none remain.

by this logic hydrochloric acid is totally safe to drink

>chlorine
>he wants to drink bleach
You should.

bleach is chlorine and amonnia retard they put chlorine in water to clean it it doesnt kill you dumbass

>bleach and ammonia
Try it, I dare you.

"Don't tell me how to do my inhalents dood".

yeah, by raising it in a big tub of chlorine

>not chlorinating your chicken
wew, i bet you don't activate your almonds, either

Trust me, food trade deals with America is absolutely NOT what we should be doing. If we start eating shitty American food we are going to start sharting in marts just like amerifats

chlorine and ammonia will kill you retard

>that chemical element is harmless when in a particular chemical compound
>this makes it 100% safe
>even though IT WAS LITERALLY USED TO AS A WEAPON IN WWI
go breathe some chlorine you fucking moron, you'll do the rest of us a favor

um retards i was saying chlorine + amonia is bad for you but chlorine by itself in water is ok learn to read idiots

You're flat out wrong. Joyce Chicken and Smart Chicken, available in many grocers, DO NOT use chlorinated water. Stop lying on a balkan mealworm farming board.

thesoftlanding.com/air-chilled-chicken-vs-water-chilled-chicken/

Do you really think bleach is ammonia and chlorine?

>chlorine in water is fine since our megacorporations have turned our water supply into sewage dumps and the only way we can drink it is by adding a shit ton of chlorine, produced, coincidentally, by the same assholes who poisoned the water.

Makes sense. Now go make a chlorine/Roundup cocktail and tell us how good you feel, dipshit.

I buy bagged salads, washed in chlorinated water. What's the difference?

>reasonable post on Veeky Forums

wtf is this shit?

get out, reddit normie reeeeeee

>bleach is chlorine and ammonia retard
>no I was just saying it's bad for you to mix them
>learn to read

Even if it is safe, it's fucking disgusting. Stop it, America.

Read
They added more chlorine to the tap water now cause like 4 people died in my country cause of it.
Also you can smell chlorine in any major water bottling company. Like cool ridge and Mt. Franklin. Which is why I just have a chlorine filter

Look at those fucking americans, they're all fat and stupid, so why the fuck would anyone eating anything they eat?

>stupid
>why would anyone eating anything they eat
You can't you into English

>Trust me, food trade deals with America is absolutely NOT what we should be doing
I want US Hops and meme patches cheap not their megacorp idiot foods packaged and prepared to be sold to McAddicts

Ever accidentally swallowed some pool water? You were okay then, and chicken washed like that is only like 1/100th as bad. Quit your bitchin' Britain.

Chlorine is poisonous as fuck, go figure

Maybe the UK should have an economy. Or they'll take what they get and like it.

>But we don't get representation

Sounds familiar... Welcome to cuckville, Population: (You)

>muslim hordes inside the walls
>debating chicken
the end of empires are fascinating to watch unfold

>population literally being wholesale gassed by an "ally"
>this is the fault of the man who cooks my kebabs!
indeed.

>sure our nations are being dismantled by muzzies but

>muh kepab

>muslim hordes

Lel, stop believing what Fox and Trump tell you. Perhaps you should be more worried about the hordes of spics and negroes taking over your own country, friend

Theyre getting deported and aborted at increasing rate Muhammad

>ITT: Americlaps and britfags pretend that their words matter

You're all arguing on a Peruvian basket weaving board about chlorine chicken. Listen to how retarded you all sound.

D E N I A L
E
N
A
I
L

Just remember, m8, we aint sending troops over to sort your shit out this time (praise Emperor Trump).

But we're arguing about geopolitics

the union of yuropeon cuckolds

>be american
>eat chicken not covered in chlorine sauce
>it's bland

>burgers and anglocucks literally kill their own kind

So those meme images of people chugging Chlorox weren't supposed to be funny, that's just a normal thing to drink in America?

>he is not Anglo master race
>He is either cucked by Germany or a thirdie

t. non-European

first for the dudes that think they've never drank chlorine, you can filter water from any place and add 2 drops of chlorine per quart, then wait a couple of hours for most of it to evaporate, your local water system may actually do this and/or other disinfecting methods to prevent you from sharting the mart
cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/public/chlorine-disinfection.html
>inb4 cant trust the gov

second why would you chlorinate chicken?, don't you have chicken farms near you?, I'm assuming the purpose of this is to preserve chicken for the long ride.
Today I actually feel good to live in a shithole country where I can get cheap fruit, veggies and meat from people that don't know what the fuck is a hormone or chemical.

>why would you chlorinate chicken?

To not get salmonella

just store and cook it correctly, it's not rocket science.

salmonella only happens when you eat it raw or discomposed

You britbongs were happy to have our meat when that Mad Cow thing was going on.