Similar to Re: Joyce?

I never fully realized how deep and brilliant Ulysses was until I dove into this podcast. Any similar podcasts that extract every ounce of artistic genius as possible, but for other books?

Side note: is Ulysses the only book this deep?

Not a podcast, but I like the Open Yale course for Don Quixote.

RIP Frank Delaney. You actually helped me to enjoy Ulysses.

is Don Quixote as deep as Ulysses?

It doesn't look like it at first, but yes.

Fuck i did not know he died RIP

i'm fucking loving this, thank you for showing me it existed.

I'm about to get redpilled, ain't I?

F

I highly doubt any other book can compare to Ulysses in term of how much depth there is in each sentence. When you actually fully wrap your head around this, Ulysses is easily one of the greatest works of art, or products of the human mind, ever created. I'm not even sure if Bach, Einstein, or other groundbreaking minds had the same level of expertise and knowledge of their respective fields as Joyce.

Don Quixote is the first and best modern novel.

Has anyone stitched together a long form version of this? I hate having to go to each new episode

I'm Irish and didn't hear a wink of this RIP for actually making it accessible to people who struggle

seconded, someone plz find one.

but i guess you can simply download a shit load of them as audiofiles, put them in like iMovie or something and download them as both mp3 and mp4

Baby's first big book.

Is it necessary for a novel to have so many damn references to make it great?

I've read the entire western canon, hold a Ph.D in literature, and currently manage the 11th biggest library in my state so I read all day, 500-1,000 pages per day. So no, it wasn't my first big book, you bitch's bastard. My first big book was the dictionary when I was 9 years old. By age 11 I had read my entire school's library.

>Baby's first big book.
>Ulysses

Spotted the pseud.

Wow congrats

>9
>11
coincidence?

rip

I'm also a yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do, the deadliest martial art on the planet. So how about I kick you so hard in the gut that your rectum prolapses? That's what I thought, keep talking shit you colossal fucking faggot.

false. gun kata is the deadliest martial art on the planet.

Bad bait

False. The Art of the Snub-Nose Katana is the deadliest martial art on the planet.

Next.

Nice job salvaging that
>im just trolling you guys