Thoughts on stefan molyneux?

thoughts on stefan molyneux?

he looks like he has a really hairy ballbag

>le not an argument man

Not Veeky Forums saged

really disappointed he didn't get to make Dungeon Keeper III.

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums? He's as vapid as any other YouTube "intellectual".

>free market capitalist
>constantly begging for money

Really makes you think.

he always claims to be "really good at philosophy" so i thought i should ask the people who seem to know philosophy

not lit saged and reported,
tell him to write something of merit or fuck off.
I will read it and maybe I won't think he is a pseud hero for edgy right wing underageds

libertarianism is just as much a cult as feminism

Veeky Forums is a role play board, friend. No one here actually reads anything. We skim the Wikipedia pages of authors and paraphrase the things said about them on here.

ahh i see
does that mean i wasted 10 dollars buying ego and its own?

substantiate your claim or fuck off

All ideologues share cult-like behavior. I'd say Libertarianism the least so IMO

looking at the way american libertarians worship the abstract concept of "liberty and freedom" instead of actually having liberty or freedom makes me sort of agree desu

>ideologues

>feminists protest to be able to show nipples in public while women are being sold from third world countries to the US like cattle
>libertarians protest for the right to smoke weed while the government spies on its citizens with big corporations, use tax money to conduct drone strikes to kill innocents and torture random brown people
idk seem pretty similar to me

A gay pseud

Not true at all, most political-economic schools of thought for normal people are predicated on claims of scientific legitimacy. Libertarians have a near universal tendency to place the onus of all societal issues on the state. They seem to do so not out of any legitimate tracing of social relations but rather raise that as their central axiom and attempt to construct a narrative account of history and present affairs based on that. Essentially an upside discourse.
That combined with their wanton disregard for the perspective in the face of the vast majority of the population is what puts them in a uniquely cultish place as an otherwise not insigificant fringe of US politics

I used to be duped by him. Now I'm not. Feels good man.

A creepy motherfucker
He's one of those people I would not associate with or interact with in real life

0/10

>everything I know I know because Molyneux said so

In the videos I've seen I've never seen him reference any other philosopher or philosophical idea
He seems like a perfect example of a sophist really, all he cares about is winning arguments