Home made pastra

how to and how i do it

hi

thanks for this post was alwasys wondering how to make purely fashist atalian piaaaaaaaza thjanks buddy boy i appreciorate it

wtf i love jake's pasta now

GENERIC CAT IMAGE

is pasta good if you eat it from the tummy?

epic

yes...y.es.... this is inainteresting quesrtion indeed........ thanks for this question,.,..... yes...

this is soimetign we need to cmoatemplate very very evry deeply and ponder deeply with much thought htanks

i believe it is good very good very very good from the tummy nobody can disprove tihs therefore it is good and i am right

niggers are dumb and eat non food so its a not a problem because whites eat actual food so there for sense niggers dont eat food they arent missing out on anything

hi pasta is good

bdo (((lyfe)))

ck more like louis ck more like cuck
eating tummy pasta is good prove me wrong you cant faggot

reported for language, try again.......
IF YOU DARE!

I wouldn't know. Pasta tastes like nothing and I'm not white

it was ment to have alot fo spaces like a big pause like this
|
|
|
|
|
IF YOU DDARE!!!

pastia is for faggots

fuck you nigger

Got myself one of these bad boys. Works like a charm and gets you fresh pasta in 10-15 minutes.

aw shit am I on /b/ aw fuuuuuuuck

niggers are dumb and eat non food so its a not a problem because whites eat actual food so there for sense niggers dont eat food they arent missing out on anything

>niggers are dumb and eat non food so its a not a problem because whites eat actual food so there for sense niggers dont eat food they arent missing out on anything

most people take out their anger problems on their wives or via mixed martial arts but you do you i guess

>>niggers are dumb and eat non food so its a not a problem because whites eat actual food so there for sense niggers dont eat food they arent missing out on anything
>niggers are dumb and eat non food so its a not a problem because whites eat actual food so there for sense niggers dont eat food they arent missing out on anything