ITT: Guilty Pleasures

Shit you know is disgusting but you like it anyway

>I like eating Kraft macaroni and cheese after putting it in the fridge for an hour

>Fruity Pebbles/Captain Crunch after they get soggy

>Eating vanilla ice cream and swallowing it with wine

>Eating a piece of cheddar cheese with a few Cheese Itz

Arby's.

Holy Shit Arbies. Get The double Stacked Reuben with a diet coke.

Arby's thread!

hi arby's marketing team

now fuck off

can't stand that WE HAVE THE MEAT!!!!!!

I can't go an entire week without getting an Arby's French Dip.

booze and cigs

Arby's sauce is the only sauce.

I hate Arby's marketing shit, it's fucking annoying as hell. But that sauce tho...

Same

Rice cooked with turmeric mixed with shredded chicken and covered in ranch dressing. I know it sounds weird but trust me you have got to try it.

Trust me... just do it.

I'm not going to do that. But I'm glad you enjoy it.

Do it. I have only convinced one person to eat it and they agreed that it is strangely good.

The best grossest hotdog.
>slice of gross processed cheese melted onto wiener
>ketchup
>miracle whip
>honey
>wait for the honey to absorb into the bun

It's disgustingly delicious. It was invented by my sister in a drunken stupor 20 years ago.

sometimes when i berl water i walk away

Did you hate ranch before you tried it but you find that its okay in that application? I hate ranch, do you still think I'll like it? How much ranch, just a tiny bit to make the rice stick together a little or a shit tonne?

i like owl city

>berl
Where do you live?

what's wrong with berling water

I'm not that big of a fan of ranch unless it's with chicken. I made this one day when I had almost nothing to eat, I added turmeric to the water that I used to boil the rice (jasmine rice) and cut up chicken breast. Then I mixed the chicken and rice and smothered the dish in ranch. I'm trying to figure out if it's actually good or if I'm just insane.

That is a completely reasonable reaction. Whenever I eat one I can't stand to look at it. The way the miracle whip starts to separate in the honey, it looks fucking gross. But it tastes so good.

processed meats. I dont give a fuck, i wish I did. but if it looks like meat and tastes like "meat" then its good enough for me, throw that shit on top of some rice.

Fucking microwavable burritos, both gas station and store bought ones, it's a terrible ass addiction from my youth I doubt will ever go away.

I like to pop a hot pizza roll in my mouth then take a sip of cold water and chew and swallow.

>I like eating Kraft macaroni and cheese after putting it in the fridge for an hour
>Fruity Pebbles/Captain Crunch after they get soggy
That's not a guilty pleasure; that's just reasonable.

old bay on vanilla ice cream
old bay on chocolate
old bay on everything

also canned chipotle peppers on chocolate ice cream (the smokiness of the chipotle complements the chocolate so well)

before you ask, yes I am a marylandfag

Quick Trip pizza.

those frozen burgers from dollar tree

I just tried old bay for the first time last week and I have to say im unimpressed

Try it on fries.

I might enjoy it when I get super baked, though I'd need to get shitfaced too to bring my dignity down low enough to make one

>spray cheese
That's my biggest guilty pleasure

Bean and cheese burritos. Ultimate guilty pleasure, especially when the beans are loaded with lard.

>KFC
>McDonalds
>pre packaged noodles
>most dairy products

Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich.

Used to eat those sometimes at work.
Pretty rubbery and tasteless, but I didn't really care back then.

i specifically eat cold KFC french fries with honey mustard.

the sweatier the fry the better.

>I fry hotpockets in a pan before eating them

I should really stop.

Fish fingers, chips, cheese and ketchup wrap

use the warm oven from cooking the chips and fishfingers to melt the cheese once its wrapped

Sounds good.

Rice crispy treats I can't stop if they are in the house I will eat them

I have never, ever understood the concept of feeling guilty over eating food. Any food.

grilled cheese made from these bad boys

I'm on my 6th 1.5 quart container of this stuff. Limited edition so I'm gorging myself. It tastes just like cotton candy and is one of the sweetest things I've ever tasted. I don't normally crave sweets but when I do, I want it as sweet as possible. Plus its loaded with blue food coloring that passes right through your system and turns my shits green.

The pop rocks are coated in some sort of waxy frosting. Once it dissolves, they do pop in your mouth.

I once cam inside an arby's double dip and watched some asshole sit down and eat it, best day of my life!

It was invented while drunk and should be eaten while drunk.

Some people lack self control, so they feel as though they have "failed" if they eat something that is "unhealthy". It is sad, really.

a watched pot never berls

I dip bread in creamy italian dressing

Or they are such snobs, they feel unauthentic for eating pleb food like Kraft mac & cheese or McDonalds

I often eat these right out of refrigerator without heating them up or anything. Like god damn ice cream.

bbq chips and sour cream. fucking 10/10

I make my own little "Ghetto" poutine. I cook fries, put cheese slices on top, then cut up chicken nuggets and put that in top, then poutine sauce. It tastes really good and fills me the fuck up

Ham and cheese hot pockets

I forgot to mention, sometimes i take Eggo waffles and put a chicken patty between them and eat it like a sandwich

Those prepackaged pulled pork shits from Walmart are my guilty pleasure. They're so easy to reheat which makes them very accessible when I have the stumbling drunk munchies.

I like adding roasted veggies to my Mac and cheese. (like if I've made a roast or a chicken that had a mirepoix)

Lays sour cream & onion and easy cheese

I mean, it's chicken and rice dude. Pretty classic stuff, I don't think it's too strange to enjoy it. Try adding black beans maybe. And ranch goes well with chicken so that works too

I tried a peanut butter and turkey sandwich, thought it might be good.

It wasn't, ended up throwing it off. Though it reminds me of Elvis eating peanut butter and bacon sandwiches or whatever it is he use to it, guess it's an acquired taste. But really? Peanut butter and Mayonnaise? Sounds fucking disgusting, is it really good? I mean I like Peanut butter and I like Mayonnaise but putting them together doesn't sound like a grab combination.

Cold mash potatoes? Ewwww, I guess everyone has their own palate and tastes.

i honestly don't think these are weird because i did most of this stuff since i was 5

>put carolina reaper balsamic sauce on blue moon ice cream

>take big bite of cheeseburger, sip some RC cola, slosh it around a few times, tilt my head up (so it doesn't leak out) and slide a fry in the mix, then chew as fast as possible 23 times then swallow

>fried egg (over easy) on a slice of chocolate pie

>steak, cooked blue rare

>if i'm consuming a basic food i really like (like brussels sprouts) i'll eat a large bite (but not chew), then keep it in my mouth for a few seconds before spitting it out, examining it, then eating it for real

>i eat those listerine strips all the time as a daily routine thing or if i'm bored.

>i use a straw to puncture the yolk and suck it out if it's an egg over-easy, and being served by itself

I had a buddy who came to the US to be an actuary. While studying for his exams, he'd cook a giant pot of mashed potatoes and place them in the fridge. When hungry, he'd get up from studying, eat a couple of spoonfuls, then go back to studying.

The Elvis sandwich is amazing. Try frying some bananas in the left over bacon grease

No one mentioned the king of fast food yet? Wtf

Spicy chicken sandwich, waffle fries, Chic Fil A sauceā„¢

Mmmmm

>all fast food
>any candy or snack food i buy
Its all such shit but i have so much of it. Im going to die.

Damn, that's really exactly what I get if I ever have chick fil a.

I know i should eat better. Like make something decent and mildly healthy, or go shopping for some quality groceries and make something good. But im so damn lazy i just settle for some shit fast food or some garbage i have laying around the house. So most meals are eaten with the feeling that i could do sooo much better,but im not.

Thats not a massive coincidence man. The have like four things on that menu.

Chili dogs, and hot dogs in general. Don't eat them often, but enjoy them way more than I ought to.

>I like eating Kraft macaroni and cheese
Eh, it's passable while ho-
>after putting it in the fridge for an hour
boi

>Waiting for ice cream to melt, then slobber it up.
>Spooning up chocolate milk powder straight.
>Cheese "product" slices.
>Cold coffee
>Taking a shit completely naked

my NICKER!

A box of triscuits and a can of easy cheese is my most guilty addiction

>Taking a shit completely naked

DECADENT

>Spooning up chocolate milk powder straight.
Then coughing because you swallowed it before it got moist

I can't think of anything to feel guilty about since I eat only whole plant foods :^)

Spoonfuls of pic related, straight from the jar

BK original chicken sandwich, add cheese, extra mayo. It's a salty grease bomb

Slimy Domino's hot wings

Wings nigga

HEB has these salmon pinwheels with lobster stuffing. I'm hooked. They're too rich to be eating as often as I do and they cost too much but god damnit, i keep buying them

Sometimes I buy this pork jowel and just eat it slice by slice

my friend introduced me to a baked creation
>oreo mcflurry
>mcnuggets
>dip the mcnuggets in the flurry
Not going to lie, it sounds disgusting but is so so very good

one time when I was in eighth grade I ate an arbys Rubin and threw up. haven't eaten at since.

>Microwave doner kebabs.
They're fucking so good but so so so fucking bad.
Not even sure it's meat, but I'll eat the cunt anyway.

i love to eat my gf's (male) ass

an expensive balsamic vinegar on ice cream is normal

I purposely undercook macaroni so that most of the noodles are crunchy and find it unedible if it is fully cooked.

Multiple liters of moo-juice daily