We must overcome nihilism

>we must overcome nihilism
No, "we" don't even know of this nihilism you speak of. We are men. Whatever that makes you.
>muh existential crisis
No. Stop trying to sound philosophical. You have no direction in life. Get a job

>No, "we" don't even know of this nihilism you speak of.

We do.

Damn, you're alpha

No "we" don't. Your little clique of betabois does.

Damn right boi.

> waaaah! The world's not worth living in! Waaaah!
Nihilists should just off themselves.

Damn, why did we need so many thinkers and philosophers when OP just came along and gave us divine shit posting insight?

>so many thinkers and philosophers
Did you mean: Pseuds and hacks?

Exactly.
Exactly.
Exactly.

You really know what's up, gentlemen.

Seconded, Fuck this self loathing climate in literature.

Men are nothing to the overman.

What mean he did by this??

he means, "i am 12 and i think i have special insight into the world and i am absolutely sure nobody else is like me"

That's not nihilism. Read a book dummy.

I didn't mean that, you did.

>Ælian the Æutist, the king of autistic faggots who spends every waking moment on Veeky Forums to convince everyone what a brilliant Christian thinker he is
>telling others to get a job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's another 15 years olds vs 13 years olds thread
kys yourselves

>We are men. Whatever that makes you.
Whoa, deep

underman ("whatever that makes you") < man (OP) < overman

niggers

You first, twelvie.

*tips*

this

Hi Im Answer my question senpai

not him but see
If nothing else, it is a play on words based on the fact that OP insinuated he was speaking to some sort of underman.

You, a child: Nihilists are annoying, get a job!!!
Me, a true blood tunisian intellectual: Responding to the Absurd by cleaning to your outdated notions of the meaningfullness of life is jut as pointless as responding to it as the Nihilists do through denial of any possibility of meaning.

Ah, so Opie is coming here to tell us undermen how cool he is?

Enlighten me, "whatever that is"

We don't hate our lives, it's quite the opposite actually. We just don't think there's a sense in all this, so we act for our own business and pleasure without caring about everyone else. Read Nietzsche, you faggot. You'll realise he's not a whiny asshole.

>Neetzsche is not a whiny asshole
>Implying all Veeky Forums is wrong about neetzsche
If 10000 anons tell me he's a whiny bitch and an untermensch and ONE says he's not, it's obvious who the idiot is here.

It's you, I'm sorry to say.

>tfw to stupid to be a miserable failure

You mean that you're too stupid to care that you're a miserable failure, user? You were right.

>Willingly categorizing yourself under a meme belief or philosophy of any sort

Ascribing to life or the human condition arbitrary devaluing predicates such as "absurd" or "meaningless" is not a coherent argument nor convincing in any sense to anyone except for the clique of sad individuals who ascribe to this language game also the predicate of seriousness on incoherent, probbaly very personal as well as psychological grounds.

In other words you have the right to stop boring me with this anti-philosophical drivel,

Yeah, I was ironizing.
My post was a typical fallacy, dont know how its called, its when you say: X is true because everybody says so. Which is genius logic.

Who are you quoting?