Your thoughts on Arby's food?

Your thoughts on Arby's food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otDoG1OjBZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their roast beef is over processed salty garbage.

however they have a nice chicken sandwich called the Chicken Bacon Swiss (which they recently modified, added lettuce and tomato)

bleh

It's probably shit food but it tastes so good. Like most fast food places. I'd say its high tier compared to other shit. Marketing = shit/annoying

Only had Arby's a few times in my life. Each was awful, so it was a long time before I gave it another try. Don't think I'll ever bother again.

It used to be so good. It doesn't taste the same at all. And fuck them for getting rid of this loaded potato bites.

>Arbys
>food
Haha yeah good one user

I've heard they possess the proteins.

>All this Arby's hate
What happened Veeky Forums. Who hurt you.

Sometimes I go to Arby's. Sometimes I get curly fries, jalapeno poppers, and onion rings, with many ranch dressings and dip and enjoy them all as my meal

I don't understand why so many people don't like it, I think it's actually pretty great for fast food. Their mozzarella sticks are dope, the chicken tenders are more than decent, the curly fries are fucking great, and the sandwiches range from okay to great.

I like the curly fries. The sandwiches are always decent but I don't find myself seeking it out. Plus there aren't that many around anymore (or maybe I just glaze over them when I pass by)

super reuben

everything they have is bretty good

well there's only one local to here and I've never had a problem with them

Am I going crazy? Is Veeky Forums being overtaken by arby's marketing crew?

I can't even remember when I last had Arby's. I know I have had Arby's.

I think it was a roast beef with cheese sauce.

Arby's is really good for fast food. But it also costs a lot more than most fast food. BK, McD, Taco Bell and all the high volume chains are dirt cheap compared to Arby's, and once you get into Arby's price range, you can almost afford something decent.

Actual Arby's marketing agency person here.

Fallon is the agency, btw. We're pretty rad.

No one at my job goes to Veeky Forums, to my knowledge.

AMA if you care, I guess.

>AMA if you care, I guess.
we don't

This is true. Thankfully they offer a happy hour deal from 2 to 5PM when they make sliders, small fries, small drinks, and small shakes $1 each. So you can get a decent meal for $4 with two sliders, a drink, and fries.

How the fuck is Arby's still in business? I thought it would die for sure during the 90's. Is it living by the grace of good ads?

Because no one else competes in their niche. Not on a large scale, anyway. There are no other national or even regional chains of restaurants that offer sliced roast beef sandwiches as their primary offering. They have competition in terms of being fast food, but no competition for their niche.

I thought Subway would have put them out of business, even though they're worse.

Not even close. Arby's tastes better across the board because it's fattier, saltier and better quality. Subway rests its laurels on being cheap and easily customizable with "healthy" options.

I would recommend any small business owner to open a Subway over an Arby's. the overhead is cheaper and it's easier to run. That's why they are successful. But by no means is Subway even in the same league as Arby's.

what does a marketing guy even do? I mean what is your day-to-day like

>But by no means is Subway even in the same league as Arby's.
In my experience they're both shit tier. So it seems like you're splitting hairs at the bottom of the barrel. How do you split them?

My average day goes like this:

Open email. 20 emails from clients asking for progress reports, invoice questions, requests for meetings, etc.

Respond to as many emails as I can in an hour.

Sit through meetings where I collaborate with clients to determine their goals (if they're a new client), discuss current objectives or campaign progress (if a current client), or just give them face time because they pay us a lot of money to market their business, so we kiss their ass and make them feel like their investment is worth while by maintaining the relationship, showing we moved their needle (met their objectives/goals), etc.

Maybe I have lunch at my desk.

Answer more emails.

Sit in more meetings.

Go home and drink myself to sleep because having to be everything to everyone all because they pay your company hundreds of thousands of dollars is exhausting in ways I can't even explain.

Are you telling me that the average marketing guy doesn't drink bourbon, scotch, and vodka constantly while smoking a pack of cigarettes a day like they do in Mad Men?

That's your opinion broski. I'm not going to attempt to argue it. Subway is shit, Arby's is fast food, but objectively better than Subway by way of quality. That's all the opinion I have on it.

I don't follow, are your clients franchise owners? Do you not work directly for Arbys? So you do shit like set up websites and billboards?

That'd be nice. But no, that's sometimes on the weekend. There's a nice cigar bar in my city that I go to a few times a month to drink whisky and smoke stogies. But that's the extent of anything related. In general marketing people hate being around or indulging in pleasures with other marketing people because we're all Type A and get along only insofar as to do our jobs.

All fast food is cancer and its shills need to die.

We have zero interaction with franchise owners. Franchisees pay into district/regional ad accounts, which are operated by local marketing agencies. Those agencies funnel funds into a corporate ad account (if they want to participate) and corporate works with us to develop the national TV ads you see.

We do not set up billboards or anything website related. Local agencies handle billboards/print ads. We do TV and advise on website content. Their corporate marketing team manages the website.

Fuck off shill. America needs to move away from obesity, not promote it.

Got it. Subway was so bad I stopped eating there a decade ago. Gave Arby's a last chance last year, and the Buffalo chicken slider was one of the worst things I've ever eaten in my life. Done with both places.

I hear you. The sliders are mostly stale bread and some scraps of meat.

I'll eat there if it's the only place around when I'm hungry, but it's generally overpriced for what it is, and I tend to avoid places I market for because I have a sour attitude about the company overall. Once you know the people inside a company, you tend to form your opinion around it. I'm "whatever" about Arby's in terms of outside of work.

I just don't understand, I had one of those a couple weeks back and it was pretty good. Are the Arby's in your area just worse than the ones in mine?

Arby's always has coupons though, I basically never eat Arby's without taking advantage of some deal, and they always have them

that seems like a lot of bullshit just to get some black guy yelling about meat sandwiches on tv

Might be a socioeconomic thing. I hang with a crowd that's far from rich, but generally finds fast food to be disgusting. I tend to agree with my peers because there's no reason to eat that kind of shit if you have access to better.
See above.

They control the sinews.

Do you like your job? Are you relatively happy?

I just graduate from marketing and advertising, and I have some reservations about it.

the fries and horsey sauce are the best but fuck everything else

non-burger here; what's so shitty about Subway over there? Subway in my country is fairly new and quite nice.

I like it.

Arby's really depends on the location and the franchisee who owns it. Ive eaten at Arby's that were so bad i swore I'd never order there again, and I've eaten at Arby's that have been as good or better than some mid-chain places. The Arby's where I currently live is fantastic. Everything is consistently fresh, they don't skimp on the meats, the sides are always fresh, even when I roll in right before they close. I just ate there a couple days ago, had the roast beef gyro and the loaded Italian. Was delicious. I wanted onion rings, too, but that would have been too much fucking food, over the top. I do love their onion rings, though.

But user, I grew up in an upper-middle class family too.

It's shit, and overpriced at that.

>lettuce
>tomato
Fuck off cuck

I was a weekend cook at Arby's on for about 9 months. I hated having to cook the beef; it arrived in bags as a gelatinous broth that solidifies into meat in the oven, ready to be sliced.

Jesus christ, how horrifying

No fucking way.

Wait what, is that the pre-sliced roast beef?

>we have the meats!

yes, this is its pre-cooked form.

WHAT. Oh God why. Never eating there ever again. Though I can't remember the last time I had a roast beef sandwich from there, maybe 2 years? Absolutely disgusting.

Looks like pussy, tastes like ass

You're basically just making cheap lunch meat. As a manufacturing engineer who's worked in the food industry, this really isnt a big deal. When you buy lunch meat at the store in a package that says "chopped, seasoned reformed made from chicken/pork/beef/etc blah blah, that's what you're buying. Basically, Arby's is completing the final stages of manufacture in-house. If you dont like it, roast your own damn meats. Even the "quality" deli meats use things like meat glue and other products to form whole slabs.

I'm never eating at Arby's again ew holy shit I'd almost rather spend it at a shit restaurant like olive garden

Just get a giant bag of beef'n'cheddars and some giants or whatever the fuck they call giants now. Dump horseradish sauce all over them and enjoy with curly fries.

arby's is good but my card got voided because they had a security issue so i haven't been there in a while.

I only like the Big Montana sandwich, and I always really like horseradish so I appreciate that they use it. For the price, though, I can just go get a full meal instead of just a sandwich and fries.

Fuck off loser

Hmm. Salty beef and cheese, sweet sauce, and onion bun make for a unique burger. At the very least you have to say Arby is unique.

I kind of always thought these images were just reposts but I guess you are real. Anyway I like trend micro, their support guys are cool

>roast beef
>burger
Stop

First time eating there introduced me to horseradish sauce. Bought my own since. Their onion rings and chicken sandwiches are alright. Please remove that fucking bell, you guys aren't cows responding to every ring from every leaving customer.

They hold the flesh

>I judged Arby's based on their buffalo chicken slider
>good buffalo chicken sliders are a thing
whew lads

>good buffalo chicken
Does not actually exist.

It's good when it's hot and fresh. The one near me almost never is though. Which is weird since it seems to take them almost 10 minutes to get an order out

NO HOMO!

They have some good sandwiches. They are also one of the only fast food chains that's willing to innovate with completely new items.

>working for the salty protein jew

wew

NO HOMO !

>ewwww mummy arbys looks nasty even though this is perfectly commonplace at most restaurants and supermarkets!
Why are you babies on Veeky Forums?

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=otDoG1OjBZA

Yet another urban myth, this official video clearly shows what Arbys beef is

I LOVE TO ENGAGE WITH MY FAVORITE BRANDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I get a craving every few months. I get a beef n' cheddar and curly fries w/ horsey sauce.

>goes to a place famous for roast beef
>orders buffalo chicken
>chicken isn't good
>is somehow surprised by this

I never ate Arby's. What's the best thing to get there?

Out

Chicken sandwiches, chickend tendies, mozz stickos, onion ringos, curly fries, subarinos, jalapeno poparoonies

Anything chicken and onion rings

>WAAAHHH WAAAAAAAH THEY PUT VEGGIES IN MY TENDIE SANDWICH.