5 Guys

What is your 5 Guys order?

I usually get the Bacon Cheeseburger, All the way, add Jalapenos and BBQ sauce. With a Coke and regular fries to share.

I get a burger with their famous bun that disintegrates after 2 bites

Bacon cheese burger with Jalapenos, ketchup, onions, and lettuce. Regular fries and water to go with it.

Hamburger with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and mustard, little fries, and regular size pop.

Bacon cheeseburger with barbecue sauce, hot sauce, jalapenos, and grilled onions, plus a small fry and either a Coke or a milkshake.

I cut open one of the peanut bags.

Their burgers are too expensive. To be fair, the standard burgers are gigantic for a fast food place, but I could go to a local joint and get the same size for the same price, AND they'd throw in fries for free

Just fwies and a stwabewwy sprite

nothing, their food is too greasy

That burger looks like shit.

Little bacon cheese. All the way, hold the lettuce, easy tomato, extra pickle. Little fry and a fountain beverage.

>All the way

What is that?

are fries the biggest scam in fast food after drinks. Potatoes and seasoning are basically free yet somehow cajun fries cost $3 for the smallest size at 5 goys

why would I choose to eat shit?

its the basic way to dress a burger; Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, 5 crunchy dill pickles, Sauteed onion and Mushroom.

Don't have an order. Went once, wasn't impressed, never went back.

Grilled cheese with just ketchup and regular fries ordered well done. I used to get tomatoes instead of ketchup but they soggify the cheese and bun.

That wasn't very nice user. I hope you reflect on your actions and don't do something like that again. =^(

usually five guys will have a list of toppers in red letters and another in black letter. I usually ask them for all of the black or all of the red. It always works out really well and you get a really packed burger. Highly recommended

I prefer The Habit over 5 Guys

>That'll be $38.46 plus tip

nothing like having a burger so loaded with shit between two flimsy grease-soaked buns that it ends up just being a salad on the wrapper

God no shit....

Meh

Directions to the nearest wendy's

Came here to post this.

I'll take a better meal for 2/3rd the price please.

>five guys

How about the classic 'having no money in your wallet', OP?

Even if prices were identical, I'd still take Wendy's over 5 cucks.

cheeseburger
grilled onion and mushroom
bbq sauce

no fries because i hate them

is that a wet sponge on top of your "meat"?

people act like these things costing a lot of money is ridiculous.. but you aren't just paying for the potato and seasoning. The restaurant has to buy a deep fryer, maintain it, hire staff, train them, prepare the potatoes, and then cook them. That's what you're paying for. If you're upset by the price try and do it at home

I didn't think corporations actually shilled here until I read this.

All the other shit you said about staff and foundation was already there for burgers. A fryer and oil is not a significant enough reason to upcharge that much. Especially since Cajun is more, which is simply SEASONING. Get fucked my dude.

then do it at home i dont care

cajun fries or fuck ya motha

I usually hate jalapenos on burgers, but they fucked up my bacon burger at Five Guys and i tried it anyway. Surprisingly delicious.

shut up nerd

Little bacon cheeseburger all the way with jalepenos, and a regular fry to split.

How much does Wendy's pay the shit posters to constantly complain about the price? The Dave's single combo costs just as much as my regular order and isn't half as good.

>You're not JUST paying for a good and service, you're also paying for the good and service!
Are you fucking retarded?

t. 1 of the 5 guys

Cheeseburger w/pickles, grilled onions, jalapenos, green peppers, BBQ sauce, small cajun fries and an iced tea

I haven't been to five guys in months after finally coming to terms with how shitty and overpriced it is. The only worthwhile thing to get there are the fries and they aren't that good.

A regular burger (no cheese), all the way; and a grilled cheese with tomato and grilled onions. Best of both worlds. I couldn't give a shit about their fries, though.

you must not know how to read

Bacon cheese burger, grilled onions, mayo, lettuce, and green peppers. Fries with malt and mayo with a vanilla sprite

The first five guys opened around me in northern VA when I was growing up and they've always been hugely generous with their fries. You get your cup plus a dump straight into the bag and it's been that way since the first time I went more than 10 years ago. I agree that I wish the prices were lower but they are consistent throughout the years and you know your food will be satisfying every time

No bun, in a box all the vegetables with ketchup and mustard.

If I am extra hungry I get a extra burger patty

>all of the obese amurifats getting bbq diabetes-sauce on their burgers

Revolting.

Nothing, shake shack is superior

>he thinks its just amerifats
obese cuisine is taking over the world. what do you have to offer, you yuro slag?

>implying I'm a yuro-peon

try again, sweetie

I ate at 5 guys twice and Wendy's in one week. The full sized wendy's burger was significantly better than 5 guys.

Wendy's is great fast food, shame it doesn't exist in LA

They built one a mile away from my house like 5 years ago and I've never bothered. When it opened, I heard from everyone that it was good, but nothing special, and ridiculously priced for what it was. I haven't heard anyone mention it or suggest it since.

t. a black dude

Never eaten at 5 guys. What am I missing out on?

Paying $14 for an $8 meal.

>it was good, but nothing special, and ridiculously priced for what it was

That's exactly what 5 Guys is.

mayo, double tomato, and a grilled veggie or 3

bacon and cheese I can take or leave

fries are a nice portion for the price but I can pass on those too most of the time

but I gotta get a bang's root beer

Directions to Long Johns

>He'd rather have seafood over a burger

Look at him, look at him and laugh.

Also Long John gave me food poisoning, never went back again. Food is trash, if I get seafood then I go to Red Lobster and not some garbage place that gives you deep-fried breaded garbage. I'll go and get baked fish, or hell even some lobster or shrimp.

Long John silver is poor man seafood, especially if you're okay eating low-quality crap. Not even saying Red Lobster is better but any other seafood place would have better stuff than Long Johns.

Wrong. I would rather have seafood over 5 guys

I don't have many around me, but when i see one i eat there

that pic made me curious, so i googled and found a Long John Silvers 3 miles away what the fuck. even got a drive thru.

Gonna try it for dindin. Anything good you can rec other than the standard fish n chips?

I'm black in spirit, tis true

No i would stick with the fish and chips and hush puppies. Tartar sauce and malt vinegar are a must

Yesterday for lunch I had a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and ketchup, regular fries (all of them), 3 beers, half a bottle of wine and no dinner until 3am this morning.