I should learn to cook because....why?

I should learn to cook because....why?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/lounge/res/147531.html
youtube.com/watch?v=khSkKf4tjdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you know better than eating crap like OP pic.

I'm a 32-year-old KHV with the worst eating habits in the world. The last thing I need is lectures from 18-year-olds in their freshman year of university telling me to eat "real" food. Maybe that's the culture around here now though.

try again nigger this shit fills me up for 8 bucks.

>an actual idiot doesn't want advise about how to live his life
Go back to r9k and complain about how the world screwed you over why don't you.

To answer your question in the OP though, because it tastes better, is cheaper, and will give you something to do in your insufferably boring life.

>last thing I need is lectures from 18-year-olds in their freshman year of university telling me to eat "real" food
I'm a 50 year old just pointing out there's no reason to eat the kind of trash you thought was delicious when you were six. Never getting beyond that is exactly why you're still a KHV. And fuck you on top of that. Your self-inflicted life of horror doesn't give you any kind of a pass on anything, You're a failure and your opinion doesn't count.

Because it is a better skill than trolling Veeky Forums

>Never getting beyond that is exactly why you're still a KHV. And fuck you on top of that. Your self-inflicted life of horror doesn't give you any kind of a pass on anything, You're a failure and your opinion doesn't count.

Lol why would I care what a normalfag thinks? I haven't left my house in weeks and I don't plan to. I love my life of pizza pigging out actually, sorry that you're so butthurt that I have different choices than you.

>Never getting beyond that is exactly why you're still a KHV

lmao this is Veeky Forums in 2017? Kill yourself you faggot, I don't even believe you're 50 you larping piece of shit. Maybe take your own advice and go outside instead of posting on a website where the average age is probably 24 at the highest .

Oh boy it's this thread again

>Your self-inflicted life of horror doesn't give you any kind of a pass on anything, You're a failure and your opinion doesn't count.

And why are you, such a magnificent success, posting on Veeky Forums at the age of 50?

This.

8 bucks is a lot and in 20 years you're not gonna have a good time

retired and doing what he wants without much fear of heart failure because he didnt kill himself on take away pizza?

lets see what your doing 50, something along the lines of a heartbeat monitor going eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

The last one is barely even out of the catalog, what the fuck is it about little ceasar's that triggers to many replies

Fucking lol, this fatass moron is from wizchan and actually made a thread there to try and get people to justify his retarded ass.

wizchan.org/lounge/res/147531.html

So .. because some of us are younger than you means our advices are useless ?

why wouldn't you just make your own pizza?

Not him, but yes.

so you don't fill your veins with 900mg/cm^3 of heart stopping cholesterol every day

Can you imagine me going to Veeky Forums and asking why don't they just take public transport?
That's what you're doing.
Oh no wait, public transport might actually result in you walking off your fat ass.

Because eating processed junk and fast "food" is a crappy nutrient deprived diet.

I know I'm an unhealthy fatass but I love Little Caesar's, although it's rare for their deep dishes to not be 95% bread
I guess when you set your standards so low you can enjoy even the little things in life

>that cheese

hormone laden and cheap

>that pepperoni

dog food tier

>that pizza base

science experiment

can count on it being loaded with sodium, trans fat and non organic tomato sauce with may not have been washed properly in the first place. learn to make your own pizza at least. I'm not even a prude it's just not good for you desu.

>I feel like everyone on Veeky Forums is just a university-aged fit lifterbrah obsessed with health and trying to attract succubi with their bodies

Kek

Glorious Bastard

Otherwise you will only eat pizza until you die or are broke

Is this Little Caesar's demographic?

youtube.com/watch?v=khSkKf4tjdM

Those niggas make /r9k/ seem sane in comparison.

You are all losers

Will you please be my bf (gay)?

What should I get at little caesars later?

#burn

OOO YES DADDY WRAP ME IN BACON, YOU'RE THE PORK SHOGUN DADDY SO PORK MY TIGHT TEENAGE ASSHOLE

There's nothing wrong with what I wrote, that sums up all of Veeky Forums. Faggot. Failed normalfagg nigger. If you need proof just see and .

Yes, because you wrote the reply with the idea that I was asking for the shit advice you found on misc or some other shithole. If I want advice, I'll go to a doctor. If I want to hear university meme degree students talk about what they learned in their freshman chemistry class, I'll ask.

Because sometimes adults need to do things, and you won't always be told why and have your hand held. Just do it, faggot.

you shouldnt
keep eating this all the time, drink heavily and smoke
dont exercise and dont socialize and die alone somewhere cold and dark where you wont smell or otherwise bother anyone
while youre at it fuck off back to
only "white people can't look lmao," mcchicken, and "____ is a meme food" threads are allowed here

Because Little Caesars is trash pizza.

Yeah

>posting on Veeky Forums at the age of 50
It's a philosophical thing. I'm not a believer in social media, preferring my internet quasi-anonymous, because that's the internet I know and love. Veeky Forums has been a bastion of that concept. So even though I find a lot of what goes down here disagreeable and distasteful here I am.
By some metrics. I've managed to get myself into a creative position that pays very well and requires little of my time. It took a while, but I did it. Si I have a lot of free time, and choose to spend a bunch of it here.

My point about being a KHV is that is a choice, and a shit one that user made. I get it. As a teen I realized I was not the best looking guy, had no game, found socializing a bit awkward and difficult and was prone toward becoming a fatty if I gave in to my baser instincts when it came time to eat. But I didn't like the look of where that path led. I didn't want to become Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons (even though that reference was a few years yet to come in pop culture I'd met guys like that). So I forced myself to eat right, exercise, socialize and interact with girls. And I ended up trim, with a wide circle of friends, many gfs along the way and finally with an attractive wife who is not just great company, but has been a lot of fun in the way I expected a wife to be. None of that would have happened if I'd given up on myself, which I see more and more people 20-30 years younger than me doing today. Someone has to say get your autistic ass out in the sun at least a couple times a week and crave out something that resembles a life for yourself. I'll be that guy. Force yourself to be active during your 20's and 30's, secure a social life and income stream, then you can live a more NEETish life at 50, when you naturally start to feel a bit less active. Otherwise you'll end up a complete mess in your 40's.

I thought this was a troll thread until seeing this.

Goddamn OP you are beyond pathetic. Learn to cook and maybe you will live past 40.

Retard comes on the cooking board and asks why bother to cook, while posting a pic of probably the worst pizza you can get from a national chain. It's a perfect example of Poe's Law - it looks so much like bait, but it turns out not to be. Goes to show you can't tell someone pretending to be retarded from an actual retard. And it looks like we've got an actual retard here.

>None of that would have happened if I'd given up on myself, which I see more and more people 20-30 years younger than me doing today. Someone has to say get your autistic ass out in the sun at least a couple times a week and crave out something that resembles a life for yourself. I'll be that guy. Force yourself to be active during your 20's and 30's, secure a social life and income stream, then you can live a more NEETish life at 50, when you naturally start to feel a bit less active. Otherwise you'll end up a complete mess in your 40's.
solid post, old user
In fact, I'd add that the problem is not only giving up on yourself, but also acting like it's some kind of superior choice
NEET pride is the most retarded concept ever
how can a human being can ever feel proud about never achieving anything at all and just decaying slowly to diabetes or something like that?
it's extremely sad and I bet that beneath all that fictitious high ground these slobs would change all their wasted years for a single month of a regular functional happy life

NEET pride is fucking baffling. I have been friends with many for years, some through admittedly unfortunate circumstances but primarily a result of their own choices or inaction towards a decent life. But the audacity to be so smug as if productive members of society are retarded is insane.

One of these just opened up by me. I'm definitely going to get my bite bite, sip sip on, but probably only once because although I've never tried it before, I don't expect it to be good

NEETs BTFO

You fail at real life
You fail at trolling the chans
Chad has taken your highschool crush and now he's taking your weeaboo website.

31 year old wizard here. I still take care of myself. Self care is important my fellow true robot. Cooking doesn't take much effort once you get the hang of it and the food choices are much better

36 oldfag here.
I like you older user. You're sound.

Are you legitimately retarded or just "pretending"

>NEET pride is the most retarded concept ever
>NEET pride is fucking baffling
Like so many things in internet culture it seems to have started out as a joke - then that joke attracted people who took the joke seriously. moot noticed that playing out over and over here, and it scared him. He thought it was funny that people came here to pretend to be monsters online until that attracted actual monsters. It used to be funny to make a thread on /b/ 404 with a cp or gore shitstorm. But that quickly attracted edgelords and pedos. Same way it was funny to make /b/tard's heads explode with mlp reaction images until the place was crawling with bronies. alt.right shit was kind of funny at first, too, until the actual alt.right became a dominant voice.

NEET pride is in that category. Foul bachelor frog started out as a joke, then became an aspiration for some. Even so it seems a bit of a stretch for one of those types to expect validation on Veeky Forums. Most of us actually go buy groceries and cook them, albeit with varying degrees of success. Still, that's not very NEETy.

i'm ordering 3, right now, OP

i'm going to share them with my co-workers. thanks again.

>comes to the cooking board
>shits on cooking
> lets everyone know he's a Little Shitters Tubbytron wizard with fat acceptance

mfw

yeah, but beyond that
there must be a point in your life of hiding stale cum bottles under your bed where you start to consider that not killing yourself years ago was a horrible mistake
I don't buy the idea of someone actually enjoying that shit for a second

>My point about being a KHV is that is a choice

I think very few actually store cum bottles. A lot of that stuff is just memes and while is correct to some point of people taking the joke seriously, the vast majority are just taking the mickey.

How is that not a choice

Save money. The ability to save money.

Because you've cut off everything you loved as a kid to fit in modern society. You're so afraid of what people think of you that you can't enjoy sugar, video games, anime, cheesy fried foods, etc.

Although I do prefer homemade pizza, what do you consider a good or alright chain pizza? I'd say Papa Johns but thats because I havent tried other places.

The ones I have known did not own cum bottles, but I recall one guy in particular being so paranoid the feds had tracked his download / torrent history that he took a hammer and smashed his computer. Then his mom bought him a new one.

This guy has also claimed to have originated many copypastas in real life, particularly the one where the user is bitten by a child in a supermarket and tells the mother he has AIDS.

Do not reply to shitpost threads

>You're so afraid of what people think of you that you can't enjoy sugar, video games, anime, cheesy fried foods, etc.
>Implying I don't enjoy those things while balancing a healthy normal life, having a gf and a well paid job
nice projecting there, champ
it's almost as if I would be some kind of shut in who can't handle social life because of a disruptive contrarian fear of normality

When i was a kid i at no point enjoyed storing my racid cum in bottles. I did weird shit like try to build a vibrator or fuck two sponges, but the thought of storing semen never even crosser my mind.

If you understand that this shit feels good then you understand that's really all you really need to be happy, perceptions be damned. Can you imagine losing your girlfriend and job? You'd kill yourself, wouldn't you?

But a girlfriend and money also feels good.

>losing a gf or a job is a life ending situation
dude stop

I'm not defending it. I'm saying that's a pretty trivial thing to be upset over. There's a lot to enjoy in life even as a shut-in.

So does being king of the world. My argument it's possible to be perfectly happy as a NEET.

you don't even need to learn to cook. you can still eat out. fucking chipotle is healthier than what most people cook at home. and that shit gives you food poisoning.

but at the same time, ingredient wise, and option wise, chipotle is leap years ahead of little caesars. little caesars is worse than a frozen dinner from the grocery store.

just eat smart. drop the weight and you don't need to workout. just take a shower and clean yourself up and stop being a degenerate.

>Wizchan
What the actual fuck

I've never had chain pizza I thought was good. The ingredients they use are just too cheap for the result to be good. That's why they have so many gimmicky offerings. Put cheese or flavoring in the crust - it hides how bad the crust is. Offer increasingly bizarre arrays of toppings - that covers up the mediocre sauce and poor quality low moisture mozzarella. Not a fan of poor quality food that tries to compensate by piling more poor quality shit on it.

When I'm in the mood for pizza I bite the bullet and go to a wood oven place where I pay more than I'd really like to for a pizza made with good quality ingredients (including fresh mozzarella) and a glass of wine.

Just a site for the most fucked up losers in /r9k/ to isolate themselves from "normies" and refuse any possibility of self-improvement by stewing in their hatred, own smug sense of superiority and self-importance until their corpses are found one day by their neighbours.

Basically people so-far gone in their autism than the mere presence of well-adjusted individuals on their secret internet club sends them into a rage.

ghouls are real dude.

Makes perfect sense. Losers always seek consolation by telling themselves they're better than everybody else. Of course they have echo chambers for that now.

>and refuse any possibility of self-improvement

We don't want to "self-improve" fag. That's exactly what wizchan is for. If I wanted to "improve" I'd go to misc and start lifting with the brahs.

>Basically people so-far gone in their autism than the mere presence of well-adjusted individuals on their secret internet club sends them into a rage.

You can be well-adjusted and not want social interaction. I don't know where you came from, facebook?

It subliminally pisses you off that you can't go to wizchan and start telling everyone to lift brah and get those wimmen n sheeit. Because you'd be banned. I can tell you're seething, so you have to lash out on others. I understand your pain.

>Just a site for the most fucked up losers in /r9k/ to isolate themselves from "normies" and refuse any possibility of self-improvement by stewing in their hatred, own smug sense of superiority and self-importance until their corpses are found one day by their neighbours.
>Basically people so-far gone in their autism than the mere presence of well-adjusted individuals on their secret internet club sends them into a rage.

I read all this before I hovered the link, and I was sure you and he were discussing Veeky Forums.

You're the faggots posting on Veeky Forums and acting like you're better than everyone else. Calling others losers? Are you teenagers? fucking hell, you have to be if you're that insecure about your (pathetic) life.

>It subliminally pisses you off that you can't go to wizchan
I was just there reading your thread. Seems like your peers aren't exactly supporting you, either on this one. And I really don't give a fuck what you do. I see you as a case of "there but for the grace of god go I." But that isn't really true. I was never as far gone into mental illness as you, though I am probably nearly as lazy. And that's your real issue I think. Earning money, building a career, a social life and a sex life all require work - in some cases more than others. You've convinced yourself these things are valueless to justify your laziness. And you've extended it to your diet, with the justification that you'd rather live a short life eating what you want than a long one where you have to put in a little work to maintain your health. But that's not how it works. You still may have a long life because of your genetics. If you do a good chunk of it will be in a disabled state due to obesity, stroke, heart disease, 'beetus, back problems and/or whatever other health problems you develop in your 40's as a result of your lifestyle. You're a mere 8 years away from finding that out. Alone in your room. Have fun with that.
>You're the faggots posting on Veeky Forums
Given
>Are you teenagers?
As I said earlier, I'm 50. And we all have our reasons for being here. But when I see someone taking pride in their bad decisions I'm gonna call them out on it. Especially when they're asking for it by coming to a board about cooking, talking shit about cooking, then for no good reason reveal their wizard powerlevel. Really, that's just begging for it.

Don't associate us with the asshat OP. Many wizards, myself included, are constantly trying to improve on something, just not socially.

Stay mad fagtron :)

Not at all mad. Just taking what I figured was bait, only to have it turn tragicomic.

lol @ trying to gain approval from this mental midget. he already called you a loser as well as anyone else who frequents wizchan, and you're coming here trying to explain yourself and backpeddle? way to throw other wizzies under the bus, you really are a loser you absolute faggot.

I'll definitely throw YOU under the bus, because you are a loser. Btw, I'm not even a virgin, I just use wizchan because I don't really like people anymore.

>literally come looking for approval to a cooking related board and try to do so by engaging in the most basic form of shitposting baitery available
>highlight your special snowflake status of being the biggest loser on earth (also known as "wizard") at any given chance during your discourse
>"lol @ trying to gain approval from this mental midget"
nigga you've been backpedaling and trying to gain approval from people who wouldn't even enjoy breathing in the same room as you from the very beginning
not even your robot friends at pillowfuckfestchan support you and you can only play the "umad" card while autistically screeching about your supposed superiority
you either have legit profound mental issues or just way too far down the shitposting life to care, but please understand that you're not making any sense and just making a fool of yourself
I couldn't give less of a fuck about your absolute failure of existence, I'm just enjoying the shitshow of your autismo like someone attending a turn of the century freakshow

>I-I will post with lowercase letters and line break after every thought to prove I don't care
>I definitely didn't write an entire paragraph of butthurt

>I use wizchan but i'm not a loser guys really! see i put peepee in vagoogoo!

>I'm just enjoying the shitshow of your autismo like someone attending a turn of the century freakshow
Well said, user.

Except I enjoy all of those things and have a great career and keep myself physcially fit.

It's all about moderation and self-confidence.

No, I'll move on. Try again with another girlfriend, get another job. Like I have before.

because you could have better food for less than you'd be charged in a restaurant. A steak is like half to a third the price, and ez

>get called out on your complete hipocrisy and lack of self awareness
>l-lol butthurt!
for a wizard so above normalfags, you sure engage in some solid damage control

mind pointing out the hypocrisy? just curious, I haven't contradicted myself in this thread.

If he's trolling and if he's not trolling, it is equally pathetic.

Amazing. Kill yourself, my man. Even a hooker would turn you down.

Every post in this thread hereafter should juat read "Kill yourself." I'll start.

Kill yourself.

I'm somewhat new to this site. Started lurking in 2011. Was making fun of virgins ever not a thing on here?

Fat angry millennial fucking pansy.

No. The virgins took over /r9k/ after 2008 and they like to pretend they own the site now, but old Veeky Forums was about becoming totally Anonymous including many so-called "normies" working jobs as varied as law enforcement or video game design. Hell, the vidya Portal concept was basically stolen from 2007 /b/ memes.

t. 2006 oldfag
We have always mocked everyone

That's been my experience of it too. Apart from anonymity the other trait of Veeky Forums has been getting very deep into hobbies. That in my opinion is something that translates well into a career even if it has nothing to do with the hobby.

Wizard jokes have been around since before then. I got here in 2008, and the term "permavirgin" was used as a slur. But remember while Veeky Forums started out as a bunch of weebs trading porn - the oddballs and misfits all ganging together - by 2005 or so it had gained a reputation for being where the cool, bad kids hung out. We joked in a self-effacing way about being internet superheroes, but between 2005 and somewhere between 2008-10 we kind of were. What those on the wizard track saw as an influx of Chard and brehs was really just every edgy junior high and high school kid finding the place around 2008 when google searches for it stopped resolving to thechillingeffects.org.

>hormone laden
who cares
rest is on point though

>Cook delicious food every day while cutting weight
>Have a craving for specifically this LC Deep Dish garbage
God fucking dammit I need to cave in one of these days

>I got here in 2008
Oops, meant to type 2005. 2008 was when this place pretty much became a part of pop culture.

Making fun of everyone and everything is the point