Chlorinated chicken?

Yo Amerifags.
Been reading about this in Brit news.
Apparently you want to be selling us your chlorinated chicken now.
What is this and is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.gov.uk/science/irradfoodqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as it's labelled it's a price I'm willing to pay to get the fuck out of the EU.

I really do love the US of A, but..
Fuck.

Americans voluntarily pay for, and eat, irradiated meat, fruit and vegetables. MUH FREEDOM

>MUH FREEDOM
What does this part of your post mean exactly? Are you implying that having the choice to buy either irradiated food or non irradiated food is somehow infringing on freedom?

The freedom to sell dangerous food and drugs is a freedom that should not exist is a decent society.

it's pretty amazing the lengths to which vile businesses have gone to brainwash the impressionable into defending their shit on the internet though. when a person's self worth is wrapped up in which color label goes on his thrice daily bucket of high fructose corn syrup I guess which kind of shitfood you consume is considered an essential part of self expression

Americans eat complete shit produce wise, compared to even some 3rd world countries.

>compared to even
I take it you haven't been to many then. "Organic agriculture" is just "agriculture" in a lot of the world

The eggs in your average third world village market are like, michelin 3-star tier godly eggs, you just have to brave a flight to a dilapidated airport, bribing customs, and then a 6 hour ride on the chicken bus (bring your dramamine)

Do american know that their swimming have chlorine in it ?

Using big words doesn't make feeding yourself bleach and then shitting in the super market acceptable.
Fag.

>dem college boy libruls is makin me feel right stupid with their big words, git a rope cleetus! we gonna git show this city boy how things is done around here

>Being rused by Farage/Johnson/Gove

For me it's the McChlorinatedChicken, the best poison food sandwich.

Lmao UK has such a small food industry they have to import chicken

Meanwhile I'm a convict of yours in a big country where chicken is cheap

Sucked in Mohammed

I don't think Mohammed ever ate chicken, I think the only meats he had access to was lamb, camel and fish, there was also this large desert lizard the Arabs used to eat but he never partook in it.

Don't quote me on that though, that's the only meats I'm sure of.

>I don't think Mohammed ever ate chicken, I think the only meats he had access to was lamb, camel and fish, there was also this large desert lizard the Arabs used to eat but he never partook in it.

>Chlorinated chicken
For what purpose?

I only skimmed the article but it looks like America said they will help us out after Brexit, if we eat bleached chicken.

America produces such low quality chicken, in such awful conditions, that they're infested with things like e-coli & salmonella. So they "wash" the chicken in a strong chlorine solution to try to make it less likely to kill you horrifically. Americans then willingly consume it.

I never really understood why it is not possible to produce large quantities of chicken meat while still treating the animals with some dignity and producing some quality.

I wish there was something between complete trash and expensive organic food.

Jesus Christ you're both retarded from different continents. Biology teacher just had an anurism.

Saying fruit is still radioactive is like saying you're radioactive because you had an x-ray. Not how it works.

Fucking retard

>you must eat ALL the chlorinated chicken

Americans got some nasty fetishes.

You do know irradiated foof is all over the world, right? It keeps them from rotting due to microbes far longer. You seriously have to go looking the stuff.

My cell phone gives me cancer and living near power lines has made my dick soft. All of the lizard DNA in my corn is making me squint and the hobo urine they're using to purify my coffee creamer is giving me hives.

America is just one big cycle of sick, bleach and sick.

It'll clean your filthy, disgusting butter teeth

>RADIATION IS BAD AND EVIL memes

Who the fuck imports chicken from USA?

The amount of chlorine they're dunked in is pretty small. You'll only have to worry about it if you're weird af and eating raw chicken. Chlorine isn't that concerning if that's how you like it...

Why do Americans have such bad teeth?

>Source: Nigel something

not to defend factory farming practices, but chickens are filthy creatures anyway. You have to basically raise them in a sterile laboratory if you don't want them to have salmonella.

Disgusting.
Also why are the Japanese so bad?

Stupid Americans also eat GMOs

>falling for the gmo meme

The US has a lot of good things going for us... but food is not one of those good things. We have the most lax food standards in the world outside of China. Most of us don't care what's in it as long as it's cheap and tastes like meat. I buy my chicken locally from farms I've been to, and it's generally $6 - $10 per pound. Think about what corners Tyson cuts to get to $2 a pound.

Especially with meat, it doesn't pay to cut corners. I'd buy U.K. Chicken in your shoes and stay FAR away from US meats.

Also WTF the captcha image had MY CAR in it!
>pic related, it's the red one

>have chlorine in your food
>heat it
>proceed to create carcinogens
>defend it

You're free not to buy it faggot, it's my right to sell radioactive waste if I can find someone who's interested in buying

Do Americans really give toxic vaccines to their children?

that comma placement....
Who could be behind this post?
:thinking:

Not much on what these are like to eat yet Americucks?

Who knows?
We send all our bleached chickens overseas.

Unironically this, I raise chickens and if I wanted to sell them to the public I'd have to do all kinds of fucked up expensive processing, or the government sends a swat team to kick down my door

If we got bleached chicken I would boycott it anyway.

In corporate fascist america where megacorporations own and control the executive and legislative branches, a symbiotic relationship exists among them. Poison the food and water supply with toxic and carcinogenic herbicides, pesticides, petroleum based fertilizers and other chemicals so the for profit medico-pharma-insurance complex has a steady supply of victims to fleece and bankrupt. It's known as The Land of Corporate Freedom for a very good reason.

I understand being a vegetarian in America. You can't eat their meat, it's fucking disgusting.

Nah. We bleach it nice and clean.

We should start selling our sewage to America as water.

Why not? We accept some of your people as workers. Not much difference there that I can see.

Less of the chutzpah user, this is serious business.

Alphabet agencies force us to add all kinds of chemical to our food and it's all done and justified as "consumer protection"

I hear they don't even use soap in europe

Majority of the developed world (Including Britain, Japan, and Canada) irradiate some portion of their fruit. Usually while it's in a semi freeze condition for long term storage. (33 degrees F for apples for example.) This kills micro-organisms, bugs, and eggs.

What, you think that pear you buy in February was just picked? No, it's been conditioned by science to store longer for off season. Remember that anytime you eat food out of the season it's normal sold and grown in.

If you're that paranoid about it, shop at farmers markets and organic chain stores.

>I hear
Shame you'll never own a passport and get to find out.

Irradiating food is outlawed in Britain, user.

I'd rather we traded with the USA than dirty Europeans.
Anglo Army when?

Your name's not Steve is it>?

capitalism works the same way

Weird, some of it actually is, but a majority of the food that is usually irradiated, like fruit, potatoes, and onions can get a pass.

Oh, and it's completely legal to important it.

>Importing irradiated food
In the UK, local authorities and port health authorities are responsible for controlling imports of irradiated foods, including appropriate testing. Certain foods that have been irradiated may be imported into the UK, as long as they comply with certain rules.

Certain rules, meaning, is the product allowed in the country in the first place. So, pretty fucking simple rule.

food.gov.uk/science/irradfoodqa

Holy shit this is great, the level of irradiation the UK uses, is HIGHER than what American companies use.

10kGy, do you guys have any idea how insanely high that is?

And you call Americans dumb.

The food doesn't retain the radiation. Also, bananas are already radioactive.

You do know that you need to eat like 4000 bananas in a day to develop radiation poisoning because of potassium, right?

Your tinfoil hat is on backwards m8

What? Just saying, I don't think Mohammed would be upset about importing chicken.

It is not.

>american english

Brits are begging us for our chicken because all they can get over there now is falafel

America is my village faggot.

Ironically, Britain is having major problems with microbial infections in their chicken being sold for consumption.

They have Salmonella outbreaks EVERY YEAR.

In the US, we never get this. Ours comes from live chickens, not dead ones.

The chlorination on chicken is fine for food prep. Organic matter deactivates chlorine, and it is rinsed off with a brine before shipping, then allowed to evaporate.

The end result is that chicken in America has no detectable free chlorine in it by the time you get it.

It also doesn't have salmonella.

>It also doesn't have salmonella.

wowee I didn't know this. I can't wait to eat my chicken tartare and medium rare mcchickens. uma delicia!

>It also doesn't have salmonella.

Welp, looks like you just nullified anything that might have been worth paying attention to in your post. Moron.

most of the people in this thread aren't old enough to remember the mad cow fiasco in the late 90s in the u.k., i guess feeding ground up cow brains to other cows is ok but chlorinated chicken is a terrible thing.

>late 90s

i meant late 80s, early 90s

Don't buy anything from the USA unless it is organic. We can change the world together.

The British are a nation of animal lovers.

>tfw i can't give blood in the states because of that
I was a fucking baby when i was over there but they still don't let me do it.

Marry me.

As long as its coated should be ok.

im done eating supermarket beef and chicken, all meat really. its disgusting compared to properly raised small farm stuff. it is significantly of lower quality than organic or pasture raised stuff.

i have had good grain fed beef but its never from an industrial meat supplier that sells cheap meat

>he thinks the food market is a free market
its an overregulated mess you dumb doofus, there is not much freedom

kill yourself subhuman burgers