Lads, is God real?

I think the concept of God itself is misunderstood.

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/the-cult-of-gnon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am God and I am very real. I can tell as I am touching myself.

can you prove this statement?

If God is all-powerful and immortal, can God create God 2.0, even more powerful and capable of killing God 1.0?

Define God and what happens if I cut our heeads off?

infinity plus one is still infinity, user.

post nudes pls

The God of Abraham is inconsistent. He apologized for the flood but let his creatures shed their own blood. Now Jesus say that we should love him through him and others have harnessed this carnal devotion to use God's Words and tell people what to do. It's religion, of course, its a belief system that attemps to comfort mankind while being blind to their history as they repeat the same mistakes.

So if God was real he's really a lazy God. What else is he waiting for? Oh yeah the biblical god stopped speaking for a while now... so yes Abrhamic faith systems are disgusting.

>So if God was real he's really a lazy God.
This is me when i was 15.

Not answering the question phammy
If God is the absolute and infinite, should it not be within his powers to create another God, or a million Gods? Otherwise he can't be omnipotent

i think god is too complicated for us humans to understand.

>he doesn't know some infinities are bigger than others

xenosystems.net/the-cult-of-gnon/

educate yourself

>xeno
Fuck off weeb.

I don't know if 'complicated' is the right word fot it, but youre right, if there's a God it's necessarily beyond our ken.

>babie's first atheist argument that was made in order to be countered

God is omnipotent and almighty in the sense that he can't engage in paradox.

>user thinks he can do a better job at being God
>edgy user on a mongolian casket weaving board thinks he can make a better job at being God than the omnipotent and eternal being

yes

humans invented god

*tips*

You are my favourite author, I love you!