Electrical Engineering vs. Biomedical Engineering. Which one will be the best to get into now?

Electrical Engineering vs. Biomedical Engineering. Which one will be the best to get into now?

What ever you have more of an interest in dude, I could see an EE working on some biomed systems, and a biomed doing EE type stuff with prosthetics. Really what you should ask, is where looks most interesting to you, and then try and garner the knowledge to apply to make it happen.

EE is much better than biomed when it comes to finding an actual job. EEs are probably the best bet for the foreseeable future job outlook wise, and you can specialize in biomed applications if you want.

statistics or computer science

Biomedical is terrible.

Why?

Fair enough. I think I'll just end up doing EE, as I can work on a lot more stuff with an EE degree I think. Thanks for the advice!

That's assuming you actually study and don't slack off by spending your nights on Veeky Forums. Just saying.

I actually rarely come on Veeky Forums desu. I just wanted to ask this question. I think I have good work priority.

Good. Then you should be just fine. Don't end up like me.

Fuck off, pajeet

Thanks my dude.

I am mech but work in research about materials. What am I?

Somebody who actual physicists are laughing at.

Kek'd

I got my BSc in EE and am doing my MSc in BME.
Already got a job developing electrical parts and writing the programs for incubators. Even if BME turns out to be a meme, I'll have an EE degree. Plus, by the time I'm done with my MSc, I'll have 'bout treefiddy years of experience.

Damnm desu that sounds like my best bet. I might just end up doing that.

Depends on your location and career aspirations.

I'm a Biochemist by training but been in industry for 15 years and am sort of weird mix of chemical engineer and Biologist now.
If you're Europe based there's a massively escalating demand for what I do. We recruit chemists, biochemists and biologists as you'd expect but also chemical and mechanical engineers. It's all about transferable skill sets. If you want to be a chartered engineer it's a different issue though.

>Jimbo

man i miss the mid to late 00s

That's true. I'm in the U.S. but I would love to move to Europe or Australia. I should research what engineering careers are needed/will be needed in those places. Thanks!

Name one engineering major that can't easily finish the math minor on the side

There's just no point in taking one extra class

An electronic engineer is also a software engineer but the reverse implication doesn't hold.
Hence why we laugh off those meme computer scientists at my campus.

Anyone else here thinking about Computational Engineering? Sounds cool desu

>Computational engineering
Jeesus do they slap the word engineering to everything nowadays? What's next: quantum engineering?

it's a discipline focused on using computational methods to solve engineering problems

So you've to learn a bit of every field, without mastering one effectively. That's sound pointless considering that each engineer is tough on how to use computational methods for solving his own problems.

>why?

>civil
>meme
epic

In practice, don't go into an engineering field expecting to only be dealing with that type of engineering. As a BME in the field, you'll likely be dealing with electrical, industrial, and of course, mechanical engineering. An EE might opt for biomedical projects, but they might also go for civil, chemical, or computer projects. On the one hand, you can be guaranteed a biomedical workload, but on the other hand, you could have more options.

You're overrating aerospace I think. It's just MechE without any job mobility. MechEs can easily work in aerospace.

>Mechanical
>Vaporwavy
>ISO masterrace
>neat textile cable

A-are you God?