Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/mar/05/naked-boys-reading-book-group-nude
youtube.com/watch?v=XyeuO8Igcmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently this is a thing

I don't really get tattoos.

Attention seeking.

I need more

i can only recognise anais nin what are the other three?

I CAN NAME SOME OTHER THINGS YOU DONT GET BITCH

Is this like those videos where the girls with vibrators in their pussies see how much of a book they can read before they have an orgasm

sup, so why do you have disformity on your skin?

theguardian.com/books/2017/mar/05/naked-boys-reading-book-group-nude

>The Naked Boys Reading collective is what it says on the tin: a literary salon in which naked men read. They are based at the Ace Hotel in London where they have a bimonthly residency; I saw them read in Todmorden, West Yorkshire. Fittingly for Brontë country, the event was themed around sisters, with three naked men plodding on stage with a work by Charlotte, Anne and Emily. The atmosphere was both spirited and academic; themed cocktails were clutched in the hands of the female dominated audience, with a fair bit of jovial heckling in between readings. Watching Naked Boys Reading is an experience akin to a hen do hijacked by a spoken word event: a unexpectedly cerebral night of nude performance art.

>“This is a male voice reading a female text written under a male name,” says collective co-founder and self-styled “drag know-it-all” Dr Sharon Husbands, after his reading of the closing passages of Wuthering Heights. “It’s problematic.” Husbands has a PhD in gender and sexuality, and speaking with him before he gets on stage it becomes clear very quickly that Naked Boys Reading is an intellectually considered affair; not least when Husbands solemnly says things like: “The nudity provides two things: a new lens and modality for the texts, and the care-giving experience of being read to.”

>The collective formed in 2012, having been inspired by Chicago’s all-female Naked Girls Reading, which was started by two women in the city’s burlesque scene. Unlike the drawn-out disrobing found in burlesque, the men just walk on stage; there is no teasing titillation, they are just naked. Speaking to a few people in the crowd, there was a definite sense that there would be a very different atmosphere if it were women naked on stage. But that is part of what the collective is telegraphing; very deliberately naming the night Naked Boys Reading, as opposed to Naked Men Reading. “We want to infantilise men in the same way women are infantilised,” Husbands tells me. “We have to critique these structures.”

Like what?

5>2>1>3>4

Is this a thing

Someone link pls

pics

google 'hysterical literature'

Mediocre.

5>4>3>2>1

5 has that delicious thickness together with a flat stomach.

And that God-tier Cleopatra haircut.

She's really the only good one.

It's a wig but whatever, she makes even tattoos look good.

My favorite is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=XyeuO8Igcmg

I wouldn't go that far. I think the tattoos just suit her. She's the perfect example of a decent slag. It's like a really good greasy spoon bacon and eggs.