How do I get a math gf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hwBjDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement
github.com/Y-O-S-H
professorconfess.blogspot.com/2013/04/remedial-one-step-down.html
archive.fo/yZ19O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Submit to Integra. We have a bj on your birthday rule.

You know how you're always the first replier to shitpost whenever you think you can derail a thread? Well fuck off.

who the fuck are you

Integra Divinitas. Or Simon. Or Time. T ()

Or schizo, take your fucking pick. What paper do you believe in?

are you that fucking pathetic that you even bought a Veeky Forums pass in order to shitpost on /g/

holy fucking shit a tripfag with a pass on /g/, now, you don't see that every day, do you?

I do.

Anyways, I'm interested in your cult thingy. Can you tell me a little bit more about it?

discord.gg/hwBjDQ

>discord
Disgusting
Why not IRC?
Discord is not supported with JavaScript disabled.

Because it's time to 'upgrade'.

I'm sorry, but Discord is not free (as in freedom) software, so it is not ethical to use it. If you ever start using any free (as in freedom) software for cult communication, please post here, or somewhere else on /g/ if this thread archives. I will always be lurking.

What is 'freedom' software by your defintion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement

But yeah, I agree with the other poster, JavaScript is cancer and should not be forced.

gpl is a commie tier shit license

stallman should have been killed for forever ruining software

Then what program would YOU believe to satisfy 'real-time communication' with 'full freedom software that would make Stallman erecter than an erection'.

A simple google search would answer your question, but one good GPL-licenced protocol is Tox.

However, if you have problems with GPL licence, there is a BSD-licenced real-time communication application called "Mumble".

I believe there are many others, if you are willing to take time to find them.

>stallman should have been killed for forever ruining software
It's ironic how you blame Stallman for wanting to keep his software free (as in freedom) and away from companies who create proprietary software - but you're perfectly fine with those companies wanting to keep their software proprietary and unfree.

How did the world come to this?

He works as a programmer and thinks free software makes it harder for him to make money.

That is the best trick that Goldenstein has ever pulled out.

The fact is, that free (as in freedom) software makes it harder for jews to make money. Programmers are paid by hourly rate or by salary - they usually don't participate in the shared of their companies.

However, the difference is, when they are paid to create a proprietary software, the rest of the world suffers from the consequences, and Goldenstein gets richer.
But when they are paid to create free (as in freedom) software (and they ARE, even if it means crowdfunding - Florian Bruhlin, the creator of qutebrowser, recently raised almost $10k on kickstarter), Goldenstein LOSES, while everyone else wins.

So, what does Goldenstein do?
He starts shilling hate towards free (as in freedom) software! He pays his minions to go around the internet and media and spew bullshit about how free (as in freedom) software is doomed, he starts making "open-sores" foundations that completely disregard the point of freedom, and he just manipulates people, including the chanpass tripfag, into hating it.

I recognize Stallman's visions and he serves as a great inspiration for my work. I believe that one day we are going to rid the world of the unfree, proprietary software, forever.

B29DC49D85BDF5E7AFCBE9868329F7A196F812D7941EBC3CA59F609CD0B7CB032E7AD192B9CD

ToxID: 0F384433E838CDEAF04C41E8B419F68FBF930F95A200C490006256501B525751845EE2BE37AC

Do you type free (as in freedom) every time or do you have a computer gizmo do it for you?
You should write a program that analyses your sentences and appends"(as in freedom)" to every instanced of "free" if it's deemed appropriate.

Freedom = Free Domain

?Nobody wishes to talk on Tox? FFs

>You should write a program that analyses your sentences and appends

His problem is that he's a commi and your that you're a mathematician.

Yes I'm perfectly fine with them keeping it proprietary if that's their business model. If it sucks, no one will buy or use it. The engineers can then quit the company and work on more successful software that actually solves peoples problems.

There are good free software licenses, just not GPL. The Apache, MIT, and BSD licenses are the best examples of a non-toxic licenses that actually benefit the open-source community. GPL basically says to hundreds of thousands of engineers that work at companies developing proprietary software to fuck off, so basically all the good engineers solving useful problems ignore GPL projects.

github.com/Y-O-S-H

What would you recommend for a github repository A.I. flourish?

I write it only when I need to clarify the concept I'm talking about.

If I'm talking about a free society, there is no misunderstanding, since society can't be bought, so we know that "free" means "freedom" in that context.

When talking about software, most people associate the word "free" with the price of the software - thinking that even the most tyrannical proprietary software such as Skype, Viber or Whatsapp, are "free" just because they are free of charge. So I have to clarify what I want to say in order not to be trolled by retards.

So when I say free (as in freedom) software, I don't want people to think I meant "freeware", I want them to understand precisely what I'm talking about.

>His problem is that he's a commi and your that you're a mathematician.
1) I'm a mathematician as well.
2) I don't see a connection between a political program enforcing common ownership of factories, and the philosophy of software freedom.
3) I know its bait but fuck off

>open-source
Open source is shit.
open-source pushes quality over freedom.
We need freedom all the way down.

>that work at companies developing proprietary software to fuck off,
Nothing wrong with this.
proprietary is shit and everyone who develops it needs to fuck off.

Making a program automate my writing habits makes me less free. The program in question could also be hacked and manipulated against my will

>OP wants a math gf
>thread immediately devolves into argument about Javascript and free software
never change, Veeky Forums

>women
>intellectual

That's from A Mathematician's Lament right?

ya

Go to GNUlag

wait fug, it's from this actually:
>professorconfess.blogspot.com/2013/04/remedial-one-step-down.html

dammit
>archive.fo/yZ19O

Make your own thread you fucking tripfag