Garlic

Ladies and gentlemen, the undisputed champion of nutrition.

Why don't you add garlic to your meals, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d3oc24fD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=HvWZGMbs3Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I eat a ton of garlic. I wonder if I constantly smell like it. I've never been told that I do

I do, all the time. Most dishes or sauces are improved with the addition of garlic

I cook with it often. But if I use too much too often, my girl has a slightly garlic taste to her. Thought it was just another girl I dated but the trend has continued.

But I do, user.

What are your preferred methods of mincing garlic, friendos? I just grate it.

i eat 2-3 cloves of garlic raw almost every morning

Sue me

This, she seeps this shit out of her pores, then again I must too since I'm eating the same meals

>cut garlic in thick slices
>get in olive oil until crispy
>toss in salt and pepper
Based replacement for potato chips. The texture becomes a lot like potato but with a garlic flavour

Expensive as fuck.

>garlic
>expensive at all

Please go on.

Where do you live, Venezuela?

Germany

HA

wut? Aldi hast good fresh garlic for less than 2€ i think

Chinese garlic stinks like those cheap flower shops and better garlic is expensive indeed. Fad when

B..But user.

I do.

I use a a good amount of garlic but have never heard about it being nutritious. I heard it thins the blood but I doubt you get any real nutrition out of it.

I cut mine really thin so it melts in just a little bit of oil

Aldi
Aldi hast
Aldi hast garlic

>i am ignorant about this
>I doubt it has any nutrition

congratulations, you are the problem with the human race. you even acknowledge that you don't know anything but then offer up your evaluation/opinion anyway. you are literally why mankind cannot advance.

We have this thing called google now. You can find it a www.google.com

"Consuming garlic on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels."

I just want to add on and inform you that you are a fucking retard, so that you feel appropriately shamed.

is this a goodfellas reference, or does that actually work

piavedrive

Aldi hast garlic und ich hab nichts gesagt!

I used one red onion in a stir-fried meal that I ate for dinner over two days and I could detect the onion in my skin oils several days later. Fuck this whole family of vegetables desu.

jesus christ user

>Fuck this whole family of vegetables
It's a fruit.

Who knows the secret to peeling garlic?

youtube.com/watch?v=0d3oc24fD-c

i get 3 bulbs for 1 dollar.

>It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels."

Is this why vampires hate it?

GARLIC IS A DEADLY POISON

THE DEADLIEST POISON

IF EVEN A TINY BIT GETS INTO YOUR BLOOD, YOU DIE INSTANTLY!!!!!!!

I AM NOT A VAMPIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=HvWZGMbs3Sg

if any food finds its way into your bloodstream you're pretty much fucked

yeah you chop off the bottom and use your hands

This.

if you like bleach in your food then that's your prerogative

>I AM NOT A VAMPIRE

I did not expect a fucking rammstein joke in here

I only really ever use it for pizza or pasta with garlic and oil now, not sure why but I've started liking onions a lot more.

>I just grate it.
That's what I do unless I'm already using my cutting board and knife, if I am I'll just keep scraping it together and going over it with the knife until it's as fine as I want.

Anyone notice that recipes on normie sites rarely if ever have enough garlic?
I was reading one of my mothers recipes for bolognese, and a recipe for around 12 serves, only 1 clove of garlic was used.
Are some people just more sensitive to garlic?

I've noticed that too, they might be more sensitive to it if they don't eat it often. I always see recipes for pasta with garlic and oil saying to use 2-4 cloves with a pound of dry pasta and 1/2 cup of olive oil, but in my opinion it needs about 8 cloves.

I do

>Why don't you add garlic to your meals, Veeky Forums?
What gave you that idea?

I hate my coworkers too.

>fat free

Is this guy for real?

Did you already have a Pepe that looks like him or did you draw it?

Fucking timer, I wasn't done.

>fat free
Isn't it great they've been able to extract all the fat from them.

In the U\.S\., that means less than half a gram of fat ***per serving*** :^). Cronometer says a cup of chopped garlic has 0.7 grams.

Uh oh, I've put some garlic unto wounds, lacking a better disinfectant. I should've been dead.

Great! After going down the rabbit hole on this one, I will now stop eating garlic and onions. Fucking thanks user. :^(

Fuck

Literally the best seasoning of all time

>tfw you're eating KBBQ and make your lettuce wrap and add two cloves of raw garlic

I add loads, perhaps too much - I'll mince an entire bulb for a pasta sauce when the recipe calls for maybe 1 or 2 cloves. But I just love it. My place stinks for days afterwards.

>two bowls
Ooh la la!
I keep my two nice mixing bowls in between my gold leaf fabrige eggs and my health insurance, let me go and grab them.

There's a reason you don't have a gf user and it's not because of your tiny dick

I do! like, 90% of my seasoning is salt/peppercorns/garlic/onions. Cheap, and goes with most anything

>less than 10 seconds
>video is 1 minute
this is a scam

> two cloves of raw garlic
Good job ruining your dish
No amount of gochujang will save that

kek

Garlic and onions my nigger. Use them everyday.

>Who knows the secret to peeling garlic?

Press with side of blade, peel. It's not that hard.

Fucking plus 1

>google
Not using based Bing, altavista or ask jeeves

>Who knows the secret to peeling garlic?

Slice clove in half symmetrically, with the exposed flesh side facing up, cut the tiny root attachment off at a 60 degree angle and if you are gentle the clove half pops out peeled.

No touching the skin at all, this way the knife keeps the the shell pinned down and you scrape it all off to the side like a champ.

genuinely keked

I use about 4 pieces (teeth?) for every savory thing I cook. I have to imagine I stink and I have accepted that.

I eat a clove of raw garlic every morning. Who wants to fight me?

Its a meme.

>Qouting the first clickbait response from google

I tried this once, didn't work

I did that for a while, and then meme doctor showed me some science that says I should eat alliums frequently, so now I do.

i used to eat a clove like a pill for health reasons
it comes out in your sweat
your skin oil smells of garlic

I know you've been shamed for your stupidity already but please for the greater good, go get a vasectomy

Both

>roughly chop up some raw garlic
>mix it with a bunch of grated parmesan and eat it by the spoonful
I can't be the only one that does this r-right?

I know someone that actually does this don't joke you will create mustard gas

>autism