Make big pot of chili with a good amount of some extra hot asian killer chili peppers

>make big pot of chili with a good amount of some extra hot asian killer chili peppers
>expect to meet a space coyote johnny cash who takes me into a journey to my soul and shows me the meaning of life
>instead just get insane stomach pains and shit burning diarhea five times a day
>still have most of the pot left

>Fucks up chili

My wife begs me to make like she wants me to stick a finger in her ass while I make it.

A grown man that can't chili is impotent.

wat

>My wife begs me to make like she wants me to stick a finger in her ass while I make it.
>A grown man that can't chili is impotent.
What do you mean?

This is deep
#realtalk #truedoe

Hahahahaha... fuck you OP. That's what you get.

Do you at least use different hands to stick in her ass and to make the chili?

His wife is fat and he's from a small town where the chili cook off is the biggest event of the year

Threads top kek

I dont get it i often get stomahc problems when eating such things ,but i never get fire anus. not even slightly ,and my stomach always makes trouble. Its the weakest part of my body i rarely get sick but always something with stomach ,but never fire anus

recipe plz

you can dilute it with more beans and veggies so it's not so stupid spicy. let it sit for a day or two and it kinda mellows out a little bit as well.

and if you want to meet space coyote johnny cash, include mushrooms not bhut jolokia- but the vitamin C in the chilis actually helps break down the shrooms, just like orange juice does. mushroom chili is awesome.

You'll understand when you're older champ.

drink wax beforehand

it's like you didn't even study!

but what do your wife's son and wife's boyfriend think?

This man speaks Truth.

Find pooper, stick finger in it.

Anyone have a good chili recipe?

I need a general idea of what peppers to use.

Guajillo, arbol, ancho, chipotle for dried, any kind you want for fresh.

Pretty much this.

Arbol and Guajillo are must-haves for your base flavor. They are very mild so use many of them. You can branch out from there. I like arbols a lot; they have a nice sharp bite and some heat to them. Chipoltes are great too for that smoky taste.

As far as fresh peppers go, yeah, they're flexible so you can use many different types. I'm not much of a fan of habaneros in chili though. They have a sweet almost citrusy sort of taste that doesn't match all that well with chili, IMHO. Save the habs for dishes where you can play off that citrus flavor and use something different in your chili.

Good shit, i'll keep these in mind.