In one sentence describe Veeky Forums

The online apocrypha from convalescing souls.

l i t e r a l l y r e d d i t

faggots

Twenty-something cowards (who'd never dare proprose a viewpoint in earnest and defend it) perpetuate the established groupthink forever and treat each other with disproportionate belligerence despite the fact that a lot of them are lonely and actually just need a hug

Like all of the other boards, Veeky Forums is a gathering of self appointed outcasts linked together by a tenuous inconsequential hobby they mention every now and then in the fringes of their meme speak.

It is a mirror of the singular multitude.

>believing sincerity or earnestness are possible in this the year of our lord two-thousand and sixteen

>faggots who think they're smarter than they really are but still admit to not being as smart as they'd like to really think, and so, by way of Socratic ignorance, remain the smartest out of any popular literary community, which is really just a tragedy of our own literary community

those aren't complete sentences

A place to discuss literature, history, religion, and the humanities.

there's an implied [Veeky Forums is . . . ]

>Veeky Forums is
>is
You've fucked up twice now. Are you drunk?

i'm this so is is proper.

pervy introverts ogling each other's bookshelves

wat
I wasn't even talking to you.

>The online apocrypha from convalescing souls.
does this sound deep or romantic to you? if so you should kill yourself you friendless faggot

It's also not a complete sentence, as I skillfully pointed out above.

>not understanding that greentext is a syntax of its own

I was calling OP out for being a twelve year old reddit faggot. I don't care about his grammar.

My opinion is better than yours--please tell me my opinion is better than yours.

OP wasn't greentext, though.
But he explicitly told us to write a SENTENCE. C'mon.

But OP was a faggot.

Why?

[Spoiler]nailed it[/spoiler]

a place to go to bitch and moan and quibble and gush about literature and art and philosophy.

>two thousand sixteen in two thousand seventeen

non-readers talking about reading

The Church of Harold Bloom of Latter-day Saints.