"user, could you speak up? the drive thru lady can't hear you."

>"user, could you speak up? the drive thru lady can't hear you."

>white people

that look in their eyes... you just KNOW she's texting jamal

Unmarried couple or not in a relationship. Only rude people would have their headphones plugged in in the company of others, or he's an employee or mom's new boyfriend.

She's a body builder with ghetto leanings, check out those shoulders twice as wide as his and angry overplucked eyebrows with gobs of mascara but militanty zero eye shadow. One blue fingernail, coke finger. Probably has rap music on her phone. Might play tennis, or competitive swimmer, yuppie colors that don't match the scowl.

He's got a shirt that was pressed by someone who has never used an iron, and maybe it was washed in the sink, but it is 3 sizes too small for his neck. Not enough facial hair to carry off 5 day shadow, so looks unclassy with his unshaved look, but it's compensating for the thinning hair in the front and neanderthal forehead.

Nice car skylight!

not one of the people in the picture has headphones plugged in

ive never seen someone neet this hard. congratulations

>Assuming the gender of the drive thru employee.

Drive through microphones aren't very good. You have to lean outside your car window and shout your order most of the time.

Dad?

wait is this girl supposed to be user? Is this what these Veeky Forums women I keep hearing about look like?

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a large baja blast

I fucking hate those drive thru speakers. You can never understand shit.
When are they gonna replace them with touch screens so you can just place your own order without having to yell at some minimum wage employee who doesn't give a shit and probably will put in your order wrong?

Because people cant drive and would pull up 5 feet away, amd assholes would fuck it up.

>CAN I GET 50 PIECE MCNUGGIES WITH 10 PACKS OF BBQ SAUCE?
>FUCK PISS NIGGER SHIT

that's an A-OK my man, pull up into traffic

s-sorry

I ordered things one and hot sauce I received think one and a hot dog. Thankfully the hotdog was only $0.79.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>I ordered things one and hot sauce I received think one and a hot dog
Uh... Come again?

Clear to me. Is english not your first language user-kun?