Hey ck...

Hey ck, just dropped in to rustle your jimmies with my awesome breakfast of avocado and egg toast on Daves Killer "Good Seed" bread. It's fucking delicious, and a perfect breakfast.
>Gee, guess I'll never be able to buy that house now!

seed bread is poor man's rye+wheat bread. Inferior in every way.

You couldnt be more wrong. I love pumpernickel bread, but only for certain things. Nut and Seed bread is glorious for everything. Safeway actually makes a really nice nut and seed bread.

Unironically doing this rn. Will post updates

Soon

nobody cares about your incredibly common and boring breakfast.

Do man, do it.

Doing it. The conditions are set. Current ETA: 2:22

Awwww, is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Too bad it doesn't even a tiny bit. You think it's boring, I think it's fucking delicious, and people have been eating it long before it became a soccer mom food. Nutritious and delicious, and part of a complete breakfast.

Honestly avocado wasn't that great on toast. It was alright, but it was a very bland tasting creamy spread.

You're supposed to season it, nigger! I always add a little lemon pepper and hot sauce. Avocado needs a bit of salt and acid to bring out it's flavors. Not a lot, just enough to enhance it's buttery goodness. Super nutritious as well, especially with an egg on top.

I did. Pepper and hot sauce. And I had the egg, which was the best part. Honestly, you're better off skipping the avocado and just having an egg on toast.

You overcooked the fuck out of that egg.

I'm going to track you down, OP. I am going to fucking murder you, rip you limb from motherfucking limb...

..If you don't get some jalapenos on that bad boy, stat!

Nah, it's better with the avocado and the egg.

Mmm, I'll do that next time, I have some growing on my patio.

How long should I wait? The site recommended 4min, I left it for 3:30

Not really.

Thoughts?

Opinions are like assholes, user. Your way isn't better, it's just your way.

My beautiful little opinion is tight as fuck and begging to be ripped open by someone's gigantic, throbbing, veiny counterpoint. PLEASE DADDY opinionate me!!

Your little opinion has already bled all over the carpet and had to go to the emergency room for black rubber fist removal and stitches.

False equivalency republicuck detected. Some assholes are better than others and some of the things you think are opinions are facts.

Do you just call everyone who disagrees with you a Rethuglicant? DUMBASS.
Also, opinions on food are ALWAYS 100% subjective. Especially things as stupid as what someone likes on their toast. You went full fucking retard, child.
>trying to interject politics into a fucking toast thread, jesus......

>140 calories per slice

I'd hate for you to misunderstand, so let me be clear: I don't care.

I'm never going to meet you, and after I post this and leave your thread I'm never going to interact with you again. So I don't care what you eat.

I care a little that you think what you eat would upset me, and that that's a goal for you. It makes me sad that that's where your life is. You have my pity.

>Get a load of this faggot

Go back to plebbit jackass.

And? That's nothing. Breakfast should always be a hefty meal. It keeps you from overeating later in the day.
Breakfast like a King,
Dinner (lunch) as a noble,
Supper as a peasant.
That's how you stay healthy, wealthy, and wise.

avacodo on toast is pushed by the california avocodo lobby because avavados on toast is unironically the worst way to eat avacadoes

That's some nice pasta, user

why didnt you toast the bread user?

there's alot he did wrong, the bread is just the crust of it

Your toast is fucking RAW

I hate toast. White bread>>>>toast

back to pol, kid

>stop being autistic
Fixed. I rarely browse pol. I simply hate toast. It's crunchy and nasty.

this looks delicious, I love toast and eggs for breakfast

this looks awful, you need to try again