What is some essential gaycore Veeky Forums?

What is some essential gaycore Veeky Forums?

kek

Dante's Inferno

your diary, desu

Giovanni's Room
Maurice
Naked Lunch
Our Lady of the Flowers
City of Night
Angels in America
Moby Dick

Confessions of a mask

Memoirs of Hadrian

you are fauvorite book

City and the Pillar

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Gay is a codeword for cultural marxism

this is such a shitty board

Fruits of the Earth by Andre Gide

It's basically a manifest for sleeping on the grass in a sunny afternoon with your boy love, wake up in fever and hunger and bite a juicy apple then suck cock and basically enjoy life.

>essential boipucci

Picture of dorian gay

hnnng

The Pupil by Henry James

>222666
Kek confirms.

The best of the bunch.

Musil - The Confusions of Young Törless
Pasolini - Teorema

what the fuck? this thread is getting actual responses. i must have made like five equivalents of this and every time i've just had anons wall of texting about how gays are destroying literature or recommending normie books that just happen to be written by gay people.

You just dont know how to properly start a thread you degenerate faggot. Now shut your aids face.

m-make me owo

How come there are no gay philosophers dropping the homosexual master race redpill?

there's that one guy that died of aids, he was pretty redpilled

Dennis Cooper

who?

I recently finished Yukio Mishima's Forbidden Colors (no homo), but it was quite a tedious read. Lots of boring overdetailed description and pointless philosophical rambles that made no sense.

literally Marcel Proust's in search for lost time

but none of you QUEERS want to read that because it's too long oh boo hoo it's too long and it'll distract you from your vlogs, your twitter, snapchat, your shooting buckets of cum into each others gaping assholes snorting drugs off of testicles and fucking oversized rubber dicks and whacking off to that webm of the fag with the little dick forcing it into the fag with the massive botched dick

go listen to your edm steve aoki deadmau5 fuckin skrillex gaycore wanker music and dress up as a fuckin leather bound mickey mouse fucked by goofy ya POOFTAs

Satanic trips... checked...

my twisted world

Start with the Greeks

reading is gay
real men write

>that underbite
I think in a high definition image, he wouldn't be so attractive.
Also he was attracted to dirty old Verlaine which is inherently disgusting

Being gay has to be the lamest most PC and ZOG approved thing one can do nowadays. Literally every establishment media outlet out there is broadcasting 'gay is cool' 'gay is good' 'gay tolerance' over and over, the same message 24/7- it drives people nuts. Turn on the TV- nothing but gays, go to the mall-gays. Even kids have to learn about 'fisting' and god knows what other depravities on the taxpayer's dime, you know, for tolerance. And you faggots still think you are oh so edgy and cool just for getting fucked down the ass. You are the establishment now. You know what's edgy? daring to be White Straight and Proud 2017 AD.

>You know what's edgy? daring to be White Straight and Proud 2017 AD.

its rare to see a /pol/ack admit that he's just being an edgy teen

good on you for having self awareness

Are you seriously going to try and tell me shit like THIS is ok? Is this what leftists want for your kids?

lol

lel the opposite is true
>sitting there at your desk with your little pen scratching your noggin trying to use your imagination to create a cool epic dream world is not gay
nice try, lets face it... authors are fucking gay

The difference between Leftism and Traditionalism in two images. Like they say, an image's worth more than a thousand words... Be honest with yourselves, folks, completely honest, where would you feel more comfortable leaving your children? The jungvolk in pic no. 2 even look happier for godsakes!

I liked the world better when homosexuality was repressed and a man could love another man without the sexual aspect being so entwined. Nowadays were told that admiration and love between men must entail some form of sodomy; that the fine line that was once blurred must be concrete and absolute.

In all, I just wish I could love someone like Melville loved Hawthorne.

have you considered coming out?

are you a virgin

> wow, just wow. do... do you seriously think the BDSM DogMan orgy is not an appropriate place for kids? omygahwd such bigotry... BDSM DogMan orgies are part of the diverse and vibrant culture of the oppressed LGBTCIA community... you must be a horrible nasty white alt right mayo virgin omygahwd!

This is what really goes on in the mind of the leftist. these people are beyond saving.