Amphs

I am on day 10 of a water fast.
My friend just came by with amphetamines and i consider binging along with him all night, and tomorrow probably as well.
What consequences can i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

ketogenic-diet-resource.com/ketoacidosis.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430660/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>water fast
Fuck, these health fads are getting out of hand. I am just glad to see natural selection working as intended. I hope you die soon.

Death

Can you elaborate? You know that's not true..
It is as old as the dawn of men

>water fast
You're an retard who blindly trusts other retards

a sore asshole in the morning

Good argument, keeping up those /sci standards

There is no standard to keep with you. You are some Veeky Forums retard who buys into any fad. You are less than dirt. If we were to keep up the standards you deserve I would be eating my own shit to put myself down to your level.

You're going to spend your sunday AND monday doing drugs? Don't you work or study?

If you have been fasting for a couple of days then the effects of all medicines, drugs or similar will be alot stronger than usual. i'd recommend you not to do it. if you want to break your fast then do it with water melon or some other fruit containing alot of water.

user said it was a water fast, so death is inevitable

i honeslty dont know how he has lasted this long

death

>i honeslty dont know how he has lasted this long
Don't worry. He stopped posting so if we cross our fingers that is a sign he is already dead.

It was only saturday where i live when i posted this that, it is sunday now

Sowry

Why would you water fast? Like there's literally no reason to other than the fact you follow fads and gimmicks of the day.

You're a fucking pathetic loser.

sad that you people believe this shit lmao

They probably learned that 70% of their mass was water, therefore less water means less mass, right?

>water fast
What's next, breathing fast?

Since when was

Don't eat --> Lose weight

A fad? Just seems like normal logic. Logic employed since man was primitive.

And since when was it dumb? Lot's of studies have been made that conclude it has certain health benifits.

Fucking tard. Water fasts means nothing but water. Not everything but water.

>a water fast means you don't drink water

Yeah. But who is surprised that Veeky Forums doesn't know about conservation of mass and energy?

No one is saying it doesn't work. It's just not a healthy way of doing it.

>fasting isn't healthy

Since this shit thread is here, what about fasting for some time to cure/treat diabetes? Has anyone tried this? I read an article in January I think about promising results in rats (their diabetes was cured after a 1 week very low calorie per day diet)

Do you realize that when someone on Veeky Forums recommends this they just want to see if you're stupid enough to kill yourself? It's along the same lines as the "make your own crystals" or "charge phone in microwave" advice.

Nobody kills themselves on this, fag. The warning signs come way before death. People tend to stop as soon as they feel sick which takes a while.

Check out plebbit/fasting and you will see a multitude of evidence both anecdotal and not. This is just ignorance.

Subjecting yourself to malnutrition is not healthy

You're going to get keto acidosis and die of low blood sugar

>fasting is malnutrition

>I'm fasting but somehow I'm meeting my daily requirements for nutrition

>Inb4 I just pop a dozen vitamins

>keto acidosis is the same as ketosis
>low blood sugar is bad

>vitamin half life is only 24 hours

If your cells don't get enough sugar by either you not in taking enough or not getting insulin for then to uptake your blood will become more acidic

>>hahaha look at me I'm so smurt with my meme dieting bullshit fad I read online it must be true. I'm gonna ignore science and follow retarded advertisements and anecdotes fuck nutrition. A nutritionist wouldn't know shit

couldn't reply to this in meme format so just read the first 3 paragraphs of this: ketogenic-diet-resource.com/ketoacidosis.html

>Nutritionists are credible

You really don't think that you not taking in food won't trigger your body to produce glucose by using your reserves or fat and because you're not regulating it via good nutrition instead you wanna fast on a diabetic condition you think you're so smart. Enjoy your coma

No nutritionist or doctor will ever recommend you fast in any capacity.

Most doctors are overpaid laborers who diagnose you by searching up your symptoms on WebMD. They don't know shit about nutrition. I've read more about nutrition than your average family doctor fag.

Nutritionists are not even qualified professionals. A kid with down's syndrome can call himself a nutritionist and it would be just as valid as a biochemistry PhD claiming the title.

>doctors are shit I know more about this because I read some anecdotes on reddit

>fuck science and shit

>Nutritionists are not even qualified professionals. A kid with down's syndrome can call himself a nutritionist and it would be just as valid as a biochemistry PhD claiming the title.
You realize that nutrition and health science are real sciences in the medical field right? No some autistic loser like you is not more knowledgeable about nutrition than someone who studied it for years

Fuck off faggot, it's clear you have no idea about nutrition if you don't even know the difference between ketoacidosis and dietary ketosis. Even worse, you think nuturitionists are actually educated professionals and not just soccer moms with too much free time. Stay in your fucking IQ containment threads.

>someone who studied it for years
99 percent of doctors haven't. They've studied it for 12 hours, most of which was probably just stamp collecting, most of which were probably bullshit like "Le cholesterol is bad for you xD".

The fasting is supposed to emulate periods of abundance and starvation in the wild. It worked for the rats.

>my special fasting is totally A-OK because someone on reddit said so
>fuck hyperbole I like my diabetic shock cold

Man I wonder why real doctors don't recommend you fasting while being diabetic

I never said anything about diabetics, you baiting faggot.

>99 percent of doctors haven't. They've studied it for 12 hours,
I like how you have this baseless information. Really makes you look like a retard denying decades of human biology because you have a massive cognitive dissonance to confirm your biases with some reddit and Veeky Forumsfags as a source over real medical science e

its more fun to do amphs while maintaining some kind of food intake. Protein shakes or some hot soup work pretty great.
You'll feel cold, weak and confused as fuck without it.

but youre probably some random faggot lying on the internet why do I even care.

Clearly you did. You wanted to fast to cure diabetes which is like sacrificing humans to please the sun God so he doesn't smite you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430660/
>Remarkably, less than one-half (41%) of the responding schools provided the minimum 25 h or more recommended by the NAS in 1985 (3). Also surprising was the finding that 17 schools (18%) required only ≤10 h of nutrition instruction (Figure 1).

That wasn't me. I just came here to call out your bullshit. But yes fasting with diabetes generally isn't a good idea but there are some success stories. Obviously it's not a cure.

Fasts are supposed to last at most one day retard.

The amount of retardation on this board is astounding. Inexpected more..

Are you questioning scientific evidence in the link?

Why are you robbing yourself of essential nutrients? You do know that these claims of 'getting out the toxins' are unverified and that the potential health benefits of this are completely outweighed by the negative impact of prolonged malnutrition?

I guess if you're a fatso, I could get on board.